Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office (24802 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by batistutajulio: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
Tonto Dike is jealous or what?

Even Jesus throughout his lifetime identified with sinners rather than the pharisees and scribes

You're going to hell very soon.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Fatfool69: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2023
Chrisster:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank

When you were supposed to be planning your life, you were busy having unprotected sex!

Where is the father of your child?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by BlueAir: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2023
Why's she ranting like someone high on cheap drugs? Is it that naira Marley can't drop drugs or learn the negative impact of drug abuse with his records? Useless judgemental people
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by KennethEnyi(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2023
Nawa for NDLEA OOO
What a joke
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Advancedman(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Do you know why they call these people influencers? They can make people to do the unimaginable. They want to use him to do the fight, his followers will obey him more. Since he said he is against it,he might have stopped.
Tonto na same family with Naira Marley.

Her pain and anger is 'why not she'
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Gajagojo: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2023
phemmyfour:
Ignorance
Paul knew Jesus same way his disciples did. Infact, he corrected the most revered apostle Peter .

The holy spirit recognises Paul when he singled out Paul and Barnabas for special mission
Illiteracy
Did you comprehend the post before typing this nonsense

The context is Naira Marley and drug abuse

Once upon a time Paul was Saul killing Christians.
The question is about Naira Marley as an appropriate person for the war on drugs

If you are literate and use your brain you will grasp the point we are making
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by phemmyfour: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
Gajagojo:

Illiteracy
Did you comprehend the post before typing this nonsense

The context is Naira Marley and drug abuse

Once upon a time Paul was Saul killing Christians.
The question is about Naira Marley as an appropriate person for the war on drugs

If you are literate and use your brain you will grasp the point we are making
Shut up! Using Paul in your comparison to Naira Marley shows your IQ is quite low
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by CarlosTheJackal: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
gabbytabby:
Even as a retired professional woman both in real life and online it has always been the Igbo man who has had the effontery and they always seem to go down this rabbit hole offen.

I can list at least 5 of them in the last several weeks alone some even claiming to have slept with my 80 plus mother. You are a totally disgusting and deplorable set of people. But it is what you do to your women folk in your villages and hence they always run away and the word on the street is that the Anambra women are starting to kill their men. A lot of Anambra widows full lekki.

Until you change your character deficit because a man born of a woman needs to protect the women around him you cannot lead anyone but yourselves.

1) Sucessmatters
2) Kwuoteyourfather
3) Kalakulu
4) Ltchisom

When I was growing up the gravest sin one can commit is to say your mama. Everybody go join mouth chastise you. Until the Igbo man started arriving back to Lagos and part of their teaching Yoruba Igbo is to say Otu nne gi nmirimiri.

You called yourself a retired professional and your mind is so biased and deplorable?

How many Igbos do you know?

If Igbos are about ten million it means they are all sexist?

Take a look at that plant outside, the plant made sure you got that oxygen but you are disgracing the plant and making it's effort fruitless
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Gajagojo: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
phemmyfour:
Shut up! Using Paul in your comparison to Naira Marley shows your IQ is quite low
The comparison was based on the transformation of Saul to Paul
Obviously too much work for your simian brain

You clearly are a dullard with low intelligence and a bitter twisted spirit
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by phemmyfour: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Gajagojo:

The comparison was based on the transformation of Saul to Paul
Obviously too much work for your simian brain

You clearly are a dullard with low intelligence and a bitter twisted spirit
Most of the teachings that those who call themselves Christian follow today were written not by Jesus but by a man called Paul

Transformation my foot....your word is up there against you. Continue to swim in your folly
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Gajagojo: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
phemmyfour:
Most of the teachings that those who call themselves Christian follow today were written not by Jesus but by a man called Paul

Transformation my foot....your word is up there against you. Continue to swim in your folly
The point is simple Saul was once an enemy of Christians he became Paul the number one Christian
So Naira Marley can change and be used in the fight against drugs

It is not a complex point but you are such a blockhead you need it to be broken down to your peanut brain level
The words were for those with brains
Proverbs are not for fools

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by francotunsco: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Truly, this is a big low for Marwa and his agency.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by JetApartment: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Cart before horse or vice versa, the aim is to get to the destination. Marwa is just coming in, his handling is different.
I repeat, Marley's followers will listen to him more than anyone else. That's why they are called influencers, negatively or positively!

IconicR:
I wonder why some set of people are hell bent on giving our government a bad name

RighteousDemon:
What's getting a chronic abuser like Tonto angry over Naira Marley's visit?

Sh*t is too personal from her. Tonto let the Marlians breef

wittywriter:
NDLEA messed up with this move.

Gibberish...this your narrative is liking to putting the cart before the horse....lolz.

I am watching a recent musical video by naira Marley smoking weed now,...what fvckery is this?

Imagine after meeting ndlea he now shoots a video smoking ganja as usually, what an embarrassment?

Marwa goofed big time...this government no just get sense since Tinubu enter, well, if a drug lord is your President his ganja weed followers can pay NDLEA a visit anytime and nothing will happen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by TinubuThief: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
candygist:

We would have asked you to volunteer, but your gbola will not gbola her well since it is very small like maggi cub shocked
U know well grin
If you see my gbola, u go faint grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by TinubuThief: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
kayperry:

Big is over rated, what she needs is glorious gbola but one pocohantas on Nl is hoarding it undecided
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by TinubuThief: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
gabbytabby:
You people really have to stop with all this animalistic talk. Your lives seems to start and stop with sleeping with a woman or asking her to do same.

It’s pathetic and only demonstrates that you are not raised well. The igbo man can’t seem to be able to have a conversation without it degenerating into sexual talk.

Many of you are just predators and hence why a lot of you get into trouble abroad.

Tufiakwa.

start
Igbo kee you there mumu
Claiming to be saint when in reality you be olosho nonsense
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Gajagojo: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
francotunsco:

Truly, this is a big low for Marwa and his agency.
It was a bigger low for the Christian God to use Saul to propagate Christianity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by francotunsco: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
Gajagojo:

It was a bigger low for the Christian God to use Saul to propagate Christianity

1Corinthians 1:27
New Living Translation
Instead, God chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose things that are powerless to shame those who are powerful.

That is God, no human being can fit into God or be compared with God! The Bible also says God's ways is not man's way. Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

So, when a man does anything dumb, that thing is DUMB, but when God does anything that appear dumb (like feeding thousands with few pieces of fish and bread and like allowing a prostitute caress Jesus feet with oil, like using spit to wash blinded eyes etc ), it is not dumb. It is His ways.

Get it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Gajagojo: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
francotunsco:

1Corinthians 1:27
New Living Translation
Instead, God chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose things that are powerless to shame those who are powerful.

That is God, no human being can fit into God or be compared with God! The Bible also says God's ways is not man's way. Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

So, when a man does anything dumb, that thing is DUMB, but when God does anything that appear dumb (like feeding thousands with few pieces of fish and bread and like allowing a prostitute caress Jesus feet with oil, like using spit to wash blinded eyes etc ), it is not dumb. It is His ways.

Get it.

Who appointed you judge of what is dumb and what only appears dumb?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Dozie32(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Notin bad o. Afterall a druggie is d GCFR

Ah dey tells you ooo baba

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Thonee(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
NDLEA is a big disgrace.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Autobot05: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
dangermouse:
I support tonto on this all the way.

These folks in government always don't fail to embarrass us.

A known drug addict and abuser romancing with those whose duties are to fight, arrest, and prosecute druggies are now romancing and taking pictures with them.

Really shameful!

It’s all politics and scam right from the beginning

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by oneman2k7: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
So Tonto with over used kpekus who was made deputy governor is an upright person.

A case of my sin is better than your sin.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by MamaletASO: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tonto is high on codeine..

Over to you Bobrisky go now and f*uck Tonto Di*ck to calm her nerves down..

Fv*ck her both in and out

Smelly shi*thole

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Agbeyangi1: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ashewo of the highest order.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by gabbytabby: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
After 63 years una never know what does not work make una continue and your legacy continues to follow you around.

Those way wise are reaping the rewards of their good character but those that refuse to mend their ways continue to be chased and killed all over the world.

Choose your path in life and the consequences good and bad will follow you. God gave to us freely why do we need to die while trying to get what was already given freely. We came with nothing and we leave with nothing after all.

CarlosTheJackal:
You called yourself a retired professional and your mind is so biased and deplorable?

How many Igbos do you know?

If Igbos are about ten million it means they are all sexist?

Take a look at that plant outside, the plant made sure you got that oxygen but you are disgracing the plant and making it's effort fruitless
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by clockwisereport: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2023
Fatfool69:

When you were supposed to be planning your life, you were busy having unprotected sex!

Where is the father of your child?

That guy is a fraudster. His real name is Anthony Munachi Okeke. Please, avoid him
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by LtChisom: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2023
gabbytabby:
Even as a retired professional woman both in real life and online it has always been the Igbo man who has had the effontery and they always seem to go down this rabbit hole offen.

I can list at least 5 of them in the last several weeks alone some even claiming to have slept with my 80 plus mother. You are a totally disgusting and deplorable set of people. But it is what you do to your women folk in your villages and hence they always run away and the word on the street is that the Anambra women are starting to kill their men. A lot of Anambra widows full lekki.

Until you change your character deficit because a man born of a woman needs to protect the women around him you cannot lead anyone but yourselves.

1) Sucessmatters
2) Kwuoteyourfather
3) Kalakulu
4) Ltchisom

When I was growing up the gravest sin one can commit is to say your mama. Everybody go join mouth chastise you. Until the Igbo man started arriving back to Lagos and part of their teaching Yoruba Igbo is to say Otu nne gi nmirimiri.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by gabbytabby: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
When incestuous boys sleep with their mama and girls with their papa that is what you get.

Kwenu

[quote author=LtChisom post=125564795][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set / Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) / Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.