Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office (24818 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by zinaunreal(m): 5:15am On Aug 18, 2023
Did any of you see naira marley sniffing drugs with your own eyes? Rubbish. That tonto might even be more of a cocaine sniffer than naira marley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by MMWandali: 5:23am On Aug 18, 2023
With drug barons in presidency
Expect drug users in NDLEA
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by SmartPolician: 5:26am On Aug 18, 2023
Tontoh has a point, but she needs to calm down because she doesn't know what was discussed.

Marwa has been doing an excellent job recently and has become the best head of that agency since it was established.

It could be that the man advised Naira Marley to stop promoting the use of drugs in his songs and become their youth ambassador against drug peddling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by jahsharon: 5:27am On Aug 18, 2023
TinubuThief:
grin
To Tonto really needs good sex to calm here nerves down. I mean big gbola that will make her squirt and scream so that her brain go reset for good

Everyone avoids mentally unstable bitthces.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Bar1941(m): 5:34am On Aug 18, 2023
Smelly Totoh

She had been waiting for something to trend for a while she didn't see, once she saw Naira Marley at the NDLEA's office the lunatic jumped on the news.

NDLEA will descend too low low reply an animal like this. Even if Marley is the highest consumer of hard drugs in Nigeria, what gives smelly Totoh the evidence that he can't change?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Tzar(m): 5:40am On Aug 18, 2023
Onigbo dey hate on Onigbo senior.
This chic dey blaze like anything, those who know, know!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Babaik: 5:44am On Aug 18, 2023
This country b like bicycle.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by MrsTwrite(f): 5:49am On Aug 18, 2023
What is Tonto's problem? How does it concern her? Perhaps there's something she wants the whole world go know about. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:02am On Aug 18, 2023
HOW COME NOBODY SUSPECTED THAT HE WAS INVITED TO BE CAUTIONED TO STOP SMOKING AND ABUSING DRUGS IN HIS MUSIC VIDEOS ? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by kingthreat(m): 6:14am On Aug 18, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Do you know why they call these people influencers? They can make people to do the unimaginable. They want to use him to do the fight, his followers will obey him more. Since he said he is against it,he might have stopped.
Tonto na same family with Naira Marley.

Naira Marley to stop using drugs is like Nigerian politicians to stop being corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Vinnie2000(m): 6:18am On Aug 18, 2023
She has a Point Sha. smiley

Naira Marley has always Talked about Drugs in his Songs.๐Ÿคจ

Snapping picx with NDLEA Boss, Buba Marwa is NOT good for the Image of the Organization..๐Ÿ˜•
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Vinnie2000(m): 6:20am On Aug 18, 2023
MrsTwrite:
What is Tonto's problem? How does it concern her? Perhaps there's something she wants the whole world go know about. undecided

Her Issues is: Naira Marley who calls himself IgboLabi
Shouldn't be Romancing NDLEA chairman and the Organization.๐Ÿ˜•

It's just like a known Militant snapping Picx with Chief of Army staff. sad๐Ÿ˜’

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Kenmatt(m): 6:28am On Aug 18, 2023
TinubuThief:
grin
To Tonto really needs good sex to calm here nerves down. I mean big gbola that will make her squirt and scream so that her brain go reset for good

C'mon stop typing rubbish if you don't understand anything.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Chucks13: 6:34am On Aug 18, 2023
RighteousDemon:
What's getting a chronic abuser like Tonto angry over Naira Marley's visit?

Sh*t is too personal from her. Tonto let the Marlians breef

Malian must not breath the breath of Marian's are toxic, toutish, druggie, criminals, occultic so why must they breath? Marwa goofed badly on this.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by SALIMAN(m): 6:41am On Aug 18, 2023
This guy trying to fix his life by motivating others , like this tontoh is trippin on marley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Brushstrokes20: 6:43am On Aug 18, 2023
Tonto is spot on!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Antoeni(m): 6:46am On Aug 18, 2023
You Use a Thief or Pretend to be a Thief to Catch a Thief, But Tonto Dike is Also a High Profile Consumer of Canadian Loud & Arizona
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by BitterTruth0001: 6:47am On Aug 18, 2023
TinubuThief:
grin

Do you think actually said anything funny or sensible ?
What are you ? 13 years ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by ChronicGp(m): 6:57am On Aug 18, 2023
Tonto too na druggie.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Melonsmasher: 7:05am On Aug 18, 2023
SAY NO TO DRUG ABUSE
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by aswani(m): 7:05am On Aug 18, 2023
MrsTwrite:

A very interesting question, who exactly does she have issues with between the two that were in the picture?

Clearly her unhinged rant isn't from a "neutral observer wanting things done right" point of view, this one is very personal.

Even with the rumours about her ex husbands marriage failing, her response was calm and brief. Not like this scattergun one, why is she asking them to come and pick her up and the rest of it?

She has become toxic again, Churchill, Kpokpogri, Ini Edo, Rosy and others, time to keep a low profile.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Akeem79(m): 7:05am On Aug 18, 2023
TinubuThief:
grin

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by kayperry: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2023
dangermouse:
I support tonto on this all the way.

These folks in government always don't fail to embarrass us.

A known drug addict and abuser romancing with those whose duties are to fight, arrest, and prosecute druggies are now romancing and taking pictures with them.

Really shameful!

Typical Nigerians are just reactors, most of you are just focusing on the picture without reading the bigger pictures

most of you did not even bother to read the message naira marley passed and the motive, Naira marley is well known for smoking and he promote smoking in his song the NDLEA getting into can possibly influence the lifes of so many youths that see him as a role model

That is the angle "Reactors" are missing
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by zoeymikey(f): 7:11am On Aug 18, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Government that already has bad names written all over it....which bad name can anyone give this corrupt government again.

Oga you better wake up....na Nigeria be this
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by kayperry: 7:11am On Aug 18, 2023
TinubuThief:
grin

Big is over rated, what she needs is glorious gbola but one pocohantas on Nl is hoarding it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Father4all: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2023
Tonto is 100% right
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Pepperdemisback: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2023
kingthreat:

Naira Marley to stop using drugs is like Nigerian politicians to stop being corrupt.
Let's wait and see, anything can change anybody. He said it with his mouth that he won't stop, he came now that he is joining the fight against it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by barinedan(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
I wonder why some set of people are hell bent on giving our government a bad name

Talking as if APC federal government had a good name before now. The government alone is a disgrace. It seems you are satisfied with the failure of the government
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by iukpe: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2023
Nothing strange here. Tinubu and Asari met in Aso Rock.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by AfonjaPriest: 7:39am On Aug 18, 2023
Halflove:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below a previous post of yours.
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by Blackdisciple(m): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2023
Is Naira Marley her boi friend too
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by barinedan(m): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2023
If the president himself can allow Asari Dokubo, a known warlord who has weapons and boys to come to the presidential to visit what else do you expect other agencies to? Of course they will follow the footsteps of the president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different โ€“ Adekunle Gold / Omoni Oboli Feels Herself On A Yacht In Dubai (PHOTO) / Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother, Indianpicolo On Her Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.