Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,645 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Be Sincere ,what Has The Government Done For You ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Sincere ,what Has The Government Done For You ? (177 Views)

What Has The Successive Nigerian Government Done For the Ordinary Man? / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See / Jones Abiri Released After Two Years, Should He Sue The Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere ,what Has The Government Done For You ? by Deepspirituals: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Be Sincere ,What has the Government Done for you ?

Irrespective of your Tribe ,Political Affiliations, Religion,Can we be sincere ,Kindly States what has the Government of Nigeria done for you ?

Well The Government Made Available GSM during Obasanjo Administration.

Gave me NIN during Buhari Administration.

Good Road Networks ,Good Irrigation.
Constant Electricity,The Transformer,Poles ,Wires All Provided.
Tight Securities ...Police are Provided with Many Patrol Vans ,Weapons and Good Welfare which enhances Swift Response from them.Armed Robbers Date not Come Near our Area ..
Good Water Supplies .
Cheap Food at Government Subsidized Agric Markets.
Graduates with No Jobs Yet are Paid 20k Per Months as Pocket Money .

Infact This Government is Awesome .

And Many More
Re: Be Sincere ,what Has The Government Done For You ? by ArcFresky(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nigeria really tried for me.
Secondary school to Msc degree in architecture.
Total less than 2 million naira.

The problem with the high level of dissatisfaction from Nigerians is the loopsided gratification.

For example no matter how good you are, its always man know man.

Or, emi lo kan.

The other person saying « go and verify », there is nothing to verify, but ethnicity don blind us.

Ethnic bigotry and selfish bias is our bane.

On a normal day, for real change, we will do away with anyone who has either been/ or is in PDP/APC.

But no, Nigerians will not year word.
Re: Be Sincere ,what Has The Government Done For You ? by Okwyjesus(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Buhari gave me loan tgat revivved my family business during COVID-19. I never voted for him

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere ,what Has The Government Done For You ? by Ay04z(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dem allow me to dey run nin... Bvn enrollment.. Issue bank atm... Dem try for me... At least... I dey survive
Re: Be Sincere ,what Has The Government Done For You ? by raskymonojendor: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Obasanjo gave me an almost free education - Senior Secondary and University.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere ,what Has The Government Done For You ? by SmartPolician: 6:23am On Aug 18, 2023
By design, Nigeria does so much for us, but we are too uninformed to know that.

1. Almost free education. When you check what other countries charge in tuition fees, you understand what I mean.

2. Almost free health care services.

3. Subsidy on power consumption.

4. Subsidy on petroleum products, until Ebola happened to us.

5. Government gives grants and loans to businesses.

6. Government sponsors many Nigerians to study abroad.

7. We practically pay little or no taxes in this country. When you compare it with people paying 45% income tax in the UK, you understand what that means.

I can go on and on. Our problem is that we have a lot of bad people running this country. If not, there's no place like home because Nigeria is designed to do so much for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere ,what Has The Government Done For You ? by helinues: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2023
Go and look for work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere ,what Has The Government Done For You ? by Mohamid(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2023
Be sincere what have you done for yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere ,what Has The Government Done For You ? by favor914: 8:05am On Aug 18, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Be Sincere ,What has the Government Done for you ?

Irrespective of your Tribe ,Political Affiliations, Religion,Can we be sincere ,Kindly States what has the Government of Nigeria done for you ?

Well The Government Made Available GSM during Obasanjo Administration.

Gave me NIN during Buhari Administration.

Good Road Networks ,Good Irrigation.
Constant Electricity,The Transformer,Poles ,Wires All Provided.
Tight Securities ...Police are Provided with Many Patrol Vans ,Weapons and Good Welfare which enhances Swift Response from them.Armed Robbers Date not Come Near our Area ..
Good Water Supplies .
Cheap Food at Government Subsidized Agric Markets.
Graduates with No Jobs Yet are Paid 20k Per Months as Pocket Money .

Infact This Government is Awesome .

And Many More

Only a lazy minded Almijiri will ask these kind of nonsense, There is a reason we operate a 3 tier system of government in Nigeria, you should be asking yourself, what has my State & Local Government ( by origin, or by residency) done for me & my family since 1999, to improve self, & society?

Ie, Delta state from federal allocation, & IGR makes more money in 1 month, than Yobe state makes in 6 months, instead someone is asking about what the FG has done for them?

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Real Pastors Now / UNICEF Pledged $270 Million To Help Reduce Poverty In Nigeria / God bless Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.