Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds (1904 Views)

Drag Queens Are Satan's Priests / You Can Have Sex With Your Wife On Her Periods - Prophetess Rose Kelvin To Men / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 6:22am On Aug 18, 2023
Curtesy of MiddleDimension, looking closely at the wording in Genesis 4, it appears that Cain is not the first child.

But he is certainly the first male born which is why his name is Cain. "i have gotten a man from God"

Meaning she had gotten a child before but not a man.

And remember God Said in Genesis 3:14/15 to Satan and the woman "i will put enmity between thy (Satan) seed and her.(woman) seed.

And by Genesis 38:9, we know that seed also means what we now call sperm.

Which clearly means that Eve had sex with satan, the serpent and she gave birth to who? GIRLS!

Which is why we see that God is not close to women and does not easily speak to them upto the point of hatred.

And which is why women are very very evil and their hearts very very full of evil thoughts.

Eve had girls before Cain was born.

1 Like

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 6:33am On Aug 18, 2023
Which is why God Said all the first born males "that openeth the matrix" are His. Exodus 12:12

Which is why God Spoke to Cain and told marked him that no one should kill him but He would severely deal with and punish Cain Directly and Personally!
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 6:37am On Aug 18, 2023
Oya! Any Queries, Objections or Observations?

Time to play detective Hercule Poirot or Shylock Holmes. grin

Or lawyer Harver Spectre or Mike Ross or Danny Hardman or Robert Zane grin
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by AfonjaConehead: 6:55am On Aug 18, 2023
Which is why the sofra and the saphiere and the jennyclay are like that o shocked
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 7:16am On Aug 18, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
Which is why the sofra and the saphiere and the jennyclay are like that o shocked

Yes o.

And you know what? The women knew all these things since that is one of the reasons why they have a great hatred and envy for men and are always saying "a woman will bring you down".

I used ask "why"? What height am i standing on that she wants to bring me down from, me that even thought i was a nobody and have nothing?

Then you remember, they would hust just say "hmmph". What does hmmph mean?

Then one may say unconnectedly, "you don't know yourself" and the other women around start grumbling and shaking like she has said something she is not supposed to say then you see her answer them without a word but they are still not happy she said.it.

I have been studying these things trying to decode their signs for more years and years and thank God, i met a righteous woman who interpreted it for me which led me to understand more and more of the bible's codes and why the bible is written in the way it is written.

Especially as God does a lot to help and save women but they are too evil.

And the worst one is that they would not allow another girl or woman to escape Satan's hold and be saved which is why they get the innocent woman raped to change her or kill her where they fail.

Which is why you see them burn a certain young girl or.housegirl or beat her ceaselessly until she dies or God helps the girl that somebody catches and arrests her before she is killed.

Which is why they are always saying "it is the devil"
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 7:30am On Aug 18, 2023
I believe women are the highest murderers of all time for they work together as a team to kill all of God's daughters or force them to unleash and enable their father, Satan in them, who God ties up and disables in them.

And if the girl refuses to be evil and corrupt, iyou will see how they shall abuse and torment and torture her both emotionally (spiritually) and physically until she breaks.

And if she still survives, then rape and violence and poison and betrayal and death will be activated.

Which is why even Solomon did not find one righteous woman.

O men, flee from women, she is the lawful seed of Satan unless she is truly converted.

By their fruit ye do know them!
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by atheistconverta: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2023
Including Mary, Elizabeth, Esther, Deborah, and the likes that God chose, right? The devil has certainly got your sight on lockdown, hence why you could see the most devilish things and yet have the effrontery to spew it out in the name of God, because your ability to discern even blatantly demonic ideas is outright dead. May God deliver you from this utter madness and deeply-rooted hatred for the female gender that has completely striped you of the ability to reason sanely when it comes to any topic that concerns fhat gender. It will completely destroy you if you don't repent before it gets out of hand and beyond redemption.

9 Likes

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2023
atheistconverta:
Including Mary, Elizabeth, Esther, Deborah, and the likes that God chose, right? The devil has certainly got your sight on lockdown, hence why you could see the most devilish things and yet have the effrontery to spew it out in the name of God, because your ability to discern even blatantly demonic ideas is outright dead. May God deliver you from this utter madness and deeply-rooted hatred for the female gender that has completely striped you of the ability to reason sanely when it comes to any topic that concerns fhat gender. It will completely destroy you if you don't repent before it gets out of hand and beyond redemption.

Mary, Elizabeth, Esther, Deborah... are women like these women?

If women were like these would God not speak to them?

Are women, as we have all seen, not like those in Proverbs 5:3-15. Ezekiel 23? Shall God ever talk to these?

Did you not see how Christ did not answer the woman crying at his feet for a while and infact it is because Simon like you did not understand, who sped up her process of salvation.

That is why you see them "always praying", jumping from one church and pastor to another "seeking prayers and deliverance. But do they find it?

I am not saying this because of gender attack, but because of the things we have all seen and experienced and i only studied them to understand their ways and their behaviors, only to see the certain codes the bible ueed in describing them.

And please confirm, do you not see how nice and sweet and polite and kind every woman is these days contrary to how nasty and rude and wicked we know them to be?

I am just doing my best to point out and explain the things we all see and have experienced
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
To the true children of God, do keep an eye out for these Godly children especially thefemales, to protect them from destruction and conversion as God has first taken them to Himself.

If you watch it, you would see that mothers are not able to successfully destroy an abel, but they are always almost 100% consistently succesful when it comes to the girls. And may be out of every 2000, only 1 escapes.

So, i call on you to help God Win in saving them as you can lawfully do.

And it is profitable to do this for it is from thence that God gives thee thine own wife instead of thee to be stuck with all the wohres you see.

Let the unrighteous marry the unrighteous, and let the wohre lover marry the wohre and let the virgin marry the virgin.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by AmeLonRo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
Women are quite powerful. women are quite influential. It depends on who they are yielded to. Women who are yielded to God do it very well while those who are on the side of the devil do it well too. may God make our mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to be yielded to him always.. Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ09d3O2Eb4

Dtruthspeaker:

Mary, Elizabeth, Esther, Deborah... are women like these women?

If women were like these would God not speak to them?

Are women, as we have all seen, not like those in Proverbs 5:3-15. Ezekiel 23? Shall God ever talk to these?

Did you not see how Christ did not answer the woman crying at his feet for a while and infact it is because Simon like you did not understand, who sped up her process of salvation.

That is why you see them "always praying", jumping from one church and pastor to another "seeking prayers and deliverance. But do they find it?

I am not saying this because of gender attack, but because of the things we have all seen and experienced and i only studied them to understand their ways and their behaviors, only to see the certain codes the bible ueed in describing them.

And please confirm, do you not see how nice and sweet and polite and kind every woman is these days contrary to how nasty and rude and wicked we know them to be?

I am just doing my best to point out and explain the things we all see and have experienced

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
AmeLonRo:
Women are quite powerful. women are quite influential. It depends on who they are yielded to. Women who are yielded to God do it very well while those who are on the side of the devil do it well too. may God make our mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to be yielded to him always.. Amen.

Amen o.

Everything God made is too too.powerful.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by FxMasterz: 12:04am On Aug 19, 2023
atheistconverta:

Great words for him if he's wise. If he's foolish, he'll be the one to suffer for his own foolishness.

7 Likes

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

Great words for him if he's wise. If he's foolish, he'll be the one to suffer for his own foolishness.

Why do you brutus me? Why not accuse me to my face? After all i did say objectiions and observations are welcome? This is definitely unrighteous
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
You need to listen to The Mystery of the woman and the serpent by apostle Joshua selman. There are descendants of the serpent's it includes both gender. Even the book of Jude has something similar.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by atheistconverta: 5:41am On Aug 20, 2023
FxMasterz:

It's obvious the devil has completely blinded him so he can't see it despite how glaring it is. These are the same people that want to correct/advice others yet they can't see the mountain in their own eyes.

2 Likes

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 6:05am On Aug 20, 2023
1MILLIONLiGHTS:
You need to listen to The Mystery of the woman and the serpent by apostle Joshua selman. There are descendants of the serpent's it includes both gender. Even the book of Jude has something similar.

Sorry, i do not listen to men for they do not always say the Truth, so my authority of Truth is the bible and I only followed the trails as we all can see that is in the bible.

And I do agree that satan has some sons like the few very very evil men i have met who are more evil than most men eg like the guy called lortReed, and many atheists here are all indeed proof his sperm in their mother.

But my focus was on the female as they were exactly like these evil men and more, and they overfill the land such that when you turn left or right, you will be facing one.

Which is why when a man behaves badly we all say "you be woman?"
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 6:13am On Aug 20, 2023
atheistconverta:
It's obvious the devil has completely blinded him so he can't see it despite how glaring it is. These are the same people that want to correct/advice others yet they can't see the mountain in their own eyes.

Be fair and just in your accusations. You laid the examples of the few women who were found worthy to be Spoken to by God but are the women we see everyday as these women?
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Mindlog: 6:54am On Aug 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Oya! Any Queries, Objections or Observations?

Time to play detective Hercule Poirot or Shylock Holmes. grin

Or lawyer Harver Spectre or Mike Ross or Danny Hardman or Robert Zane grin

If girls are satan's seeds, it means your mother is one of the seeds and you, a grandseed. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Janosky: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2023
Mindlog:

If girls are satan's seeds, it means your mother is one of the seeds and you, a grandseed. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oga, No mind that mysogynist DECEIVING HIMSELF.
Low self esteem forming woke.
grin. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 5:58am On Aug 25, 2023
Mindlog:

"By the seed we know them"/conversion of seeds cancells your case as proven by Abel, Seth, Enoch, Noah. Job etc
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 6:01am On Aug 25, 2023
Janosky:

Oga, No mind that mysogynist DECEIVING HIMSELF.
Low self esteem forming woke.
grin. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I understand. You are just describing yourself. grin
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2023
Now i know why those guys killed Deborah Samuel. She's Satan's seed! angry

1 Like

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by bobestman(m): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oga remove that truth in your moniker and change it with lie. You are allowing the devil speak through you. You should just say what you wrote is how you understood it. It is your own view. But you are making it look like it is how the creator put it.
"It is a man" does not mean she had girls before. Adam and his wife knew that they can only produce their kind (male or female). Male and female is how the creator made them and that is how their kind would be
Many things in your bible are not exactly how it happened. Your bible was plagiarised from ancient script and the writers wrote how they understand. Eve never had sex with the devil. What happened their was a test they were made to pass through which if they had passed, they would have recieved the gift of immortality and live forever.
Spiritually and exosterically speaking, women manifested before men and more powerful -Rev 12
Respect your mothers for without them their can't be a man. A woman will rule but a man will lead, in the future

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by JohnNgene: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
TRUTHS VERSUS RELIGIOUS LIES

1. It is a lie that God wrote the torah, bible, quran and other holy books.

ALL HOLY BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY HUMANS AND EVERY RELIGION WAS CREATED BY HUMANS.

2. It is a lie that there is only one God.

THERE ARE MANY GODS. APART FROM THE POPULAR ONES LIKE GOD THE CHI, GOD THE ZEUS, GOD THE SHIVA, GOD THE YAHWEH, GOD THE BUDDHA, GOD THE AMATERASU, GOD THE JESUS, GOD THE ALLAH AND GOD THE NON-EXISTING, THERE ARE OTHERS LIKE GOD THE AIR, GOD THE WATER, GOD THE EARTH, GOD THE SUN, GOD THE MOON, GOD THE STARS, GOD THE ANIMALS, GOD THE PLANTS, GOD THE INSECTS AND GOD THE HUMANS.

3. It is a lie that God is holy.

GOD IS NEUTRAL. GOD IS BOTH EVIL AND GOOD. GOD IS BOTH DARKNESS AND LIGHT.

4. It is a lie that God lives in heaven.

GOD LIVES EVERYWHERE. HEAVEN AND HELL ARE IMAGINARY PLACES THAT EXIST ONLY INSIDE HOLY BOOKS.

5. It is a lie that God has an enemy.

THE GOD THAT CREATED ALL OF CREATION HAS NO ENEMY. HOWEVER, IT IS TRUE THAT THE ABRAHAMIC GOD OF SATURDAYISM, SUNDAYISM AND FRIDAYISM HAS AN ENEMY CALLED SATAN. THE GODS OF OTHER RELIGIONS MAY OR MAY HAVE THEIR OWN ENEMY OR ENEMIES TOO.

6. It is a lie that God created the world in six days and rested on the seventh day.

NOBODY KNOWS HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR THE WORLD AND ALL ITS CREATURES TO BE CREATED. NO RELIGION HAS ANY PROOF FOR THEIR CREATION STORIES.

7. It is a lie that God made only humans in the image and likeness of God and gave humans dominion over other creatures on earth.

NOBODY KNOWS THE IMAGE OF GOD. IT IS MORE LOGICAL TO SPECULATE THAT GOD IS TRANSPARENT LIKE THE AIR OR THAT EVERY THING THAT EXISTS ARE THE MANY IMAGES OF GOD.

8. It is a lie that God created the first woman from the rib of the first man then that one man and one woman procreated all the races of humans in the world.

NOBODY KNOWS HOW THE FIRST CREATURES WERE CREATED. FOR MUNWA, THE MOST LOGICAL THEORY IS THAT ALL THE FIRST MALES AND FIRST FEMALES OF EVERY HUMAN RACE WERE CREATED AT THE SAME TIME IN DIFFERENT REGIONS OF THE WORLD. WHAT I AM 100% SURE OF IS THAT GOD THE IFEANYI MY FATHER AND GOD THE AMAKA MY MOTHER CREATED GOD THE CHIBUEZE NGENEAGU THEIR CHILD.

9. It is a lie that women caused the downfall of men and every human by eating a forbidden fruit.

THE EVE AND FORBIDDEN FRUIT STORY IS JUST LIKE AKUKỌ MBE, CINDERELLA, HARRYPOTTER AND OTHER SUCH FICTIONAL STORIES.

10. It is a lie that God destroyed the world in the past and will destroy the world in the future.

HUMAN IRRESPONSIBILITY IS WHAT IS DESTROYING THE WORLD MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE. CHIBUEZE NGENEAGU WARNS THAT IF HUMANS DON'T STOP DISRESPECTING OUR NON-HUMAN NEIGHBOURS, HUMANS WILL EVENTUALLY GO EXTINCT IN THE FUTURE.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Janosky: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I understand. You are just describing yourself. grin
Low life efulefu mysogynist.
TUEH!

3 Likes

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Now i know why those guys killed Deborah Samuel. She's Satan's seed! angry

Cc:Janosky
See how you prove that jws are lying twisting devils? And that lying and wickedness and twisting is in una blood (soul)?

Even something as clear as this you devils just must do evil and lie just to score an evil point.

Clear proof that you people are devils and children of Satan.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Janosky:

Low life efulefu mysogynist.
TUEH!

I understand. You are the low maggot of the earth hence you are looking to drag people down to your level.

Proof of how dustbinish jws are.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
JohnNgene:
TRUTHS VERSUS RELIGIOUS LIES

1. It is a lie that God wrote the torah, bible, quran and other holy books. .

Truths, according to a mad person.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
bobestman:
Oga remove that truth in your moniker and change it with lie. You are allowing the devil speak through you. You should just say what you wrote is how you understood it. It is your own view. But you are making it look like it is how the creator put it.

You are the liar here. All because the Truth of God has cut you and you are crying out in great pain and lamentation, your evil did not let you see that my presentation was clearly laid for all to see and query since last week and reasonable people have seen and made their contributions both right and wrong, but in the end, it is just a presentation. And Your life is your own to live it or burn it, so what is my own there?

bobestman:

"It is a man" does not mean she had girls before.

[quote author=bobestman post=125352662]
Adam and his wife knew that they can only produce their kind (male or female). Male and female is how the creator made them and that is how their kind would be

Is this one in issue? Did I say anything about them not knowing that they would produce male or female? Is it not what they must give birth to before?

This is you just desperately trying to find something to say to vent out your pain because of your condemnation.

bobestman:

Many things in your bible are not exactly how it happened. Your bible was plagiarised from ancient script and the writers wrote how they understand.

We all know this is your mad chant like somavvina and his roman madness.

And you obviously do not know that everyone hears your scream and agony of pain whenever the Truth of the bible comes out

Not everyone is as condemned as you are, hence they do not join you in your mad obsession.

bobestman:

Eve never had sex with the devil. What happened their was a test they were made to pass through which if they had passed, they would have recieved the gift of immortality and live forever.

They were already going to live forever, as death was not in force nor activated. So this is shit.

Not to talk about the fact that you gave no evidence showing how Eve did not have sex with Satan, thus, this is just you deludedly saying it because obviously, you are not normal.

bobestman:

Spiritually and exosterically speaking, women manifested before men and more powerful -Rev 12
Respect your mothers for without them their can't be a man. A woman will rule but a man will lead, in the future

Off point!

So in the end, all you said is shit and holds no substance or value, exactly how all your opinions are.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by bobestman(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the liar here. All because the Truth of God has cut you and you are crying out in great pain and lamentation, your evil did not let you see that my presentation was clearly laid for all to see and query since last week and reasonable people have seen and made their contributions both right and wrong, but in the end, it is just a presentation. And Your life is your own to live it or burn it, so what is my own there?

I know you will come out with an epistle to defend the thrash you wrote. You should be hiding in shame cos your folly is very visible to all. Every one here is correcting you but i am evil for doing the same. What you wrote made no sense. Can you drop any verse to show where satan had sex with eve to produce girls? Is this not your own idea? Many of you here will just be teaching things you have no knowledge of just cos you see some reference that says something about what you have in mind. Shame no dey catch you? Go rest joor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Cc:Janosky
See how you prove that jws are lying twisting devils? And that lying and wickedness and twisting is in una blood (soul)? Even something as clear as this you devils just must do evil and lie just to score an evil point. Clear proof that you people are devils and children of Satan.

You said:
"girls are are Satan's seed"
Deborah Samuel is a girl and some people burnt her alive perhaps because they discovered she's one of Satan's seeds! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You said:
"girls are are Satan's seed"
Deborah Samuel is a girl and some people burnt her alive perhaps because they discovered she's one of Satan's seeds! cheesy

What you have just said and the way you said it, is exactly the definition and example of the Lie called fallacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Easter, Christmas: Which Is More Significant? / Jumat Khutbah / The World's Deception:identity Of The Christ!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.