Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,400 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds (1944 Views)

Drag Queens Are Satan's Priests / You Can Have Sex With Your Wife On Her Periods - Prophetess Rose Kelvin To Men / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by PeterObi4Presid: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
i checked this thread of yours already yday------it some apt hypothesis in my opinion that deserves keen enquiry ----even in my bible studies and enquiries i am still curious till date as to why women take extremely insignificant place in the bible and among the jews. there has to be a reason even though i have not been able to glean any concrete reasons from the bible---but I am open minded
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Lukuluku69(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Mary, Elizabeth, Esther, Deborah... are women like these women?

If women were like these would God not speak to them?

Are women, as we have all seen, not like those in Proverbs 5:3-15. Ezekiel 23? Shall God ever talk to these?

Did you not see how Christ did not answer the woman crying at his feet for a while and infact it is because Simon like you did not understand, who sped up her process of salvation.

That is why you see them "always praying", jumping from one church and pastor to another "seeking prayers and deliverance. But do they find it?

I am not saying this because of gender attack, but because of the things we have all seen and experienced and i only studied them to understand their ways and their behaviors, only to see the certain codes the bible ueed in describing them.

And please confirm, do you not see how nice and sweet and polite and kind every woman is these days contrary to how nasty and rude and wicked we know them to be?

I am just doing my best to point out and explain the things we all see and have experienced

I have always known you as a fellow with a Malady.

This your Thread just confirmed it.

Truly, many belong to a Mental Home but are roaming freely.

To even invoke God's name in this?

SMH

Feel Free to go on the bend with what lies beneath and deep inside your depraved and miserable soul .

You are welcome 😁😁🤗😁😁

1 Like

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I have always known you as a fellow with a Malady.

This your Thread just confirmed it.

Truly, many belong to a Mental Home but are roaming freely.

To even invoke God's name in this?

SMH

Feel Free to go on the bend with what lies beneath and deep inside your depraved and miserable soul .

You are welcome 😁😁🤗😁😁

You are known to be a devil, a roaming mad muslim complaining because you are irredeemably condemned under God and you cannot bear that other men will not perish as you shall.

And here is your fellow female mad muslim saying that women can be sex slaved

https://www.nairaland.com/7910901/islamic-scholar-says-it-important#126965710

Warning : Disturbing Content 🚨 Female Islamic Scholar Salwa Matayri Speaks on the Importance of making Non Muslim women SEX SLAVES to satisfy Muslim men

And this is a woman saying this!
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Lukuluku69(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are known to be a devil, a roaming mad muslim complaining because you are irredeemably condemned under God and you cannot bear that other men will not perish as you shall.

And here is your fellow female mad muslim saying that women can be sex slaved

https://www.nairaland.com/7910901/islamic-scholar-says-it-important#126965710

Warning : Disturbing Content 🚨 Female Islamic Scholar Salwa Matayri Speaks on the Importance of making Non Muslim women SEX SLAVES to satisfy Muslim men

And this is a woman saying this!

Wereydinho, I could have asked you to rest but then Mad People are known for their Roaming.

So, roam on...

I am glad I am not the only one who pointed out your mental state.

1 Like

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Aemmyjah(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Wereydinho, I could have asked you to rest but then Mad People are known for their Roaming.

So, roam on...

Such a name
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

So, roam on...

Says the mad muslim devil who looks forward to raping women
https://www.nairaland.com/1254593/forcefully-sleep-non-muslim-woman-islamic#15195694
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Lukuluku69(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the mad muslim devil who looks forward to raping women
https://www.nairaland.com/1254593/forcefully-sleep-non-muslim-woman-islamic#15195694

Wereydinho, I can understand the depravity in you and he mad alongside.

The Spirits Jesus casted put some 2,000+ have finally found a home in your Soul.

Keep roaming Mad One, keep roaming.....

1 Like

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
i checked this thread of yours already yday------it some apt hypothesis in my opinion that deserves keen enquiry ----even in my bible studies and enquiries i am still curious till date as to why women take extremely insignificant place in the bible and among the jews. there has to be a reason even though i have not been able to glean any concrete reasons from the bible---but I am open minded

I love enquiry. That is the purpose of my threads. So I don't mind people going out there to see if what I say is True.

And look at this convo with this lady here,
https://www.nairaland.com/7917072/strange-dream#127085870

Did she deny it?

If men can stop allowing their erection to their seeing for them, they will see all that I have described
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Wereydinho, I can understand the depravity in you and he mad alongside.

The Spirits Jesus casted put some 2,000+ have finally found a home in your Soul.

Keep roaming Mad One, keep roaming.....

Says the mad muslim devil looking for people to perish with him because he can never be saved from God's Wrath.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Lukuluku69(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the mad muslim devil looking for people to perish with him because he can never be saved from God's Wrath.

SMH.

I wanted to urge you to rest, but then Wereys don't.

1 Like

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

SMH.

I wanted to urge you to rest, but then Wereys don't.

Only a mad muslim will listen to a mad muslim devil
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Lukuluku69(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Only a mad muslim will listen to a mad muslim devil

An Irredeemably Lost Werey.

That's who you are.

What stands between your depraved soul and the Raging Fire of Hell is this; Death.

1 Like

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

An Irredeemably Lost Werey.

That's who you are.

What stands between your depraved soul and the Raging Fire of Hell is this; Death.

Says the desperate mad muslim devil crying because only he and his kind will be burning in hellfire forever.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 6:43am On Nov 26, 2023
NNTR:

What in exact terms, is it, do you know, coupled with 'someone else saw this too as far back as 2007' sic...

Without ever hearing about this, the Law "by their fruits (seed) ye shall know them/A good tree bears good fruits and an evil tree, evil fruit" drew a line to cain, which goes to his mother which lands on the question "Where did she get a Killer from because Male Adam is not a Killer, and God did not make her a Killer,so where did she get a Killer from?

And the fact shows that she is familiar with Satan, howbeit too familiar. so we have only 2 suspects and make Adam has been eliminated for he is not a Killer.

But, Satan, the serpent, is known to be a Killer for he even got them Adam killed,

So, isn't the fact clear that Cain is Satan's seed and this is a clear case of paternity fraud?

https://www.nairaland.com/7807521/see-another-reason-why-god#125184514

And this was my own investigation that led me to this conclusion of which i remember during my investigation i asked Image123 his thoughts on it, and he said I was talking rubbish, but the evidence kept coming together.

So, it's very refreshing that some other people saw this same issye, even when i never heard of it.

So, insult me all you want but these facts are still there and are going to be there whether you wish to know or not and God Saw them all and they explain His Silent anger and hatred and stand offish attitude towards women which people have now seen that women are evil and woman and Satan are 5 and 6.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Hemeshemeheru(m): 7:30am On Nov 26, 2023
You always sound like a senseless person on this forum.

Dtruthspeaker:
Curtesy of MiddleDimension, looking closely at the wording in Genesis 4, it appears that Cain is not the first child.

But he is certainly the first male born which is why his name is Cain. "i have gotten a man from God"

Meaning she had gotten a child before but not a man.

And remember God Said in Genesis 3:14/15 to Satan and the woman "i will put enmity between thy (Satan) seed and her.(woman) seed.

And by Genesis 38:9, we know that seed also means what we now call sperm.

Which clearly means that Eve had sex with satan, the serpent and she gave birth to who? GIRLS!

Which is why we see that God is not close to women and does not easily speak to them upto the point of hatred.

And which is why women are very very evil and their hearts very very full of evil thoughts.

Eve had girls before Cain was born.

1 Like

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by orisa37: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2023
"OBIRIN YAWERE EFA"-EVE ESE SIX SEX SERPENT.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by NNTR: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2023
NNTR:
1 Timothy 4:7
But have nothing to do with irreverent folklore and silly myths.
On the other hand, discipline yourself for the purpose of godliness [keeping yourself spiritually fit].

What in exact terms, is it, do you know, coupled with 'someone else saw this too as far back as 2007' sic

Luke 11:45-52
45One of the lawyers [an expert in the Mosaic Law] answered Him,
“Teacher, by saying this, You insult us too!”
46But He said, “Woe to you lawyers as well, because you weigh men down with burdens [man-made rules, unreasonable requirements] which are hard to bear, and you yourselves will not even touch the burdens with one of your fingers [to lighten the load].
47Woe to you! For you repair or build [o]tombs for the prophets, and it was your fathers who killed them.
48So you are witnesses and approve the deeds of your fathers, because they [actually] killed them, and you repair or build their tombs.
49For this reason also the wisdom of God said [in the Scriptures], ‘I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will put to death and some they will persecute,
50so that charges may be brought against this generation [holding them responsible] for the blood of all the prophets shed since the foundation of the world,
51from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah [the priest], who was murdered between the altar and the house of God.
Yes, I tell you, charges will be brought against this generation.’
52Woe to you lawyers, because you have taken away the key to knowledge (scriptural truth). You yourselves did not enter,
and you held back those who were entering [by your flawed interpretation of God’s word and your man-made tradition]
.”

Were you counting the number of woes? Seven, symbolism for the perfect condemnation and strong disapproval of lawyers

Our Lord and Saviour, of the whole wide world, Jesus Christ, not only insulted but told of what sorrow, terrible things and trouble awaits lawyers, talkless a 'chamberless' lawyer, and wannabe charge-and-bail lawyer rolled into one, impatient enough, to quickly join gang with those casting unnecessary and undue aspersions on Satan (e.g. Dtruthspeaker entered the fray, resurrected a dead thread, only to lay claim, he that, knew Eve slept with Satan, to the extent of, keen on, waste precious and valuable time, to slander the Satan and argue over a godless idea and old wives’ tales, as opposed to meekly & humbly commit himself to be an increasing copy of God)

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Janosky:
Low life efulefu mysogynist.
TUEH!
Misogyny is a sign of the death of the heart hence the reason for this low budget Andrew Tate misogynist wannabe woke

God communicated with Mary directly about His plan of salvation, which was promised in Genesis 3:15, but as for Joseph the communication was done via a dream. This speaks volume of level of where importance, power and influence resides.

bobestman:
You should be ashamed of yourself. Ppl are laughing at your foolishness and instead of you to learn you are arguing to hide you shame. It was not written anywhere that satan and eve had sex. The bible is against adultery. Eve is the wife of Adam. Drop the verse if you have it. You don't use intellect to explain verses with deep meaning. Only the devil call lies truth. Keep decieving yourself. Fool
I wouldnt waste my precious time on the joker Dtruthspeaker.

He has no verse to give as proof to validate that 'girls are satan seed'

Here's questions to test the accuracy of what claims.

1. Why did God send angel Gabriel to speak with Mary, if she was a seed of Satan?
2. Why did King Herod pass a decree to exclusively kill all the male children from infant to 2 years

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
NNTR:

God communicated with Mary directly about His plan of salvation, which was promised in Genesis 3:15,..

And wasn't Mary a Virgin therefore she was not a whuo.re/herlot whom we see God hates in women to the point that He Commanded all whuo.res/herlot be put to death? Deuteronomy 22:20/21.

Why is the world crying that women are whuores and devils?

They are certainly not the kind of persons God will ever Speak to.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hemeshemeheru:
You always sound like a senseless person on this forum.

If you were indeed a sensible person then you would have known that it is a sensenone person who attacks a person rather than his argument.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by NNTR: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
And wasn't Mary a Virgin therefore she was not a whuo.re/herlot whom we see God hates in women to the point that He Commanded all whuo.res/herlot be put to death? Deuteronomy 22:20/21.
One has to be ignorant, dense or dumb, if not all, not to know that, listed in Jesus' genealogy, are one whóre/hárlot and also one pretend whóre/hárlot.

What God hates is bold disobedience, treachery, unfaithfulness, infidelity, disloyalty, high treason, act of rebellion, breach of trust et cetera

NNTR:
Smh, well you're entitled to your opinion, but where, what you see, is madness, what I see, is, intelligence, and I see woman, I see God showing off his last card, His pièce de résistance.

Man was created as a walking building site. He essentially is a moving construction site. Work in progress. We all know how construction sites look like

1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I spake as a child,
I understood as a child, I thought as a child:
but when I became a man,
I put away childish things.

The story version that women were created from the femur are for kids, are for boys. It requires having a B2M transition before having the epiphany

Dtruthspeaker:
Why is the world crying that women are whuores and devils?

They are certainly not the kind of persons God will ever Speak to.
Romans 12:2
And do not be conformed to this world [any longer with its superficial values and customs],
but be transformed and progressively changed [as you mature spiritually]
by the renewing of your mind [focusing on godly values and ethical attitudes],
so that you may prove [for yourselves] what the will of God is,
that which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His plan and purpose for you].

Woman, from the very beginning, have been God's pièce de résistance

Without the cooperation of the woman, the gift of the plan of Salvation, the gift of the plan of redemption, the gift of the plan of reconciliation back with God and lastly, the gift of the plan of atonement of sin would all be in jeopardy

Do you think it was a sheer fluke of intelligence that made Adam give his missus, the prophetic realisation and conscious name, Eve?

PS: You still havent provided any bible verse backing up your slander that Satan had sexual intercourse with Eve

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
NNTR:
One has to be ignorant, dense or dumb, if not all, not to know that, listed in Jesus' genealogy, are one whóre/hárlot and also one pretend whóre/hárlot...

One hàrlot who obviously repented of her whoredôm as God would want and commanded (Revelations 2:21) lineages 100 of centuries far away from Jesus's birth definitely It does not count.

You may have had a point if Mary or Mary's mother was a whôre but none was. So you are talking rubbish.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by NNTR: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
One hàrlot who obviously repented of her whoredôm as God would want and commanded (Revelations 2:21) lineages 100 of centuries far away from Jesus's birth definitely It does not count.
Who traces line of descent into 100 of centuries far away?
Dont be daft, who in their right mind leaps frog into the future to count genealogy

I reckon the ban has worsened you reasoning correctly capacity

Dtruthspeaker:
You may have had a point if Mary or Mary's mother was a whôre but none was. So you are talking rubbish.
I reiterate, one has to be ignorant, dense or dumb, if not all, not to know that, listed in Jesus' genealogy, is one whóre/hárlot and also one pretend whóre/hárlot

If you dont know what the identity of the pretend whóre/hárlot is, then you've just betrayed the fact you really dont have a clue

Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Fiscus105(m): 6:51am On Nov 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Curtesy of MiddleDimension, looking closely at the wording in Genesis 4, it appears that Cain is not the first child.

But he is certainly the first male born which is why his name is Cain. "i have gotten a man from God"

Meaning she had gotten a child before but not a man.

And remember God Said in Genesis 3:14/15 to Satan and the woman "i will put enmity between thy (Satan) seed and her.(woman) seed.

And by Genesis 38:9, we know that seed also means what we now call sperm.

Which clearly means that Eve had sex with satan, the serpent and she gave birth to who? GIRLS!

Which is why we see that God is not close to women and does not easily speak to them upto the point of hatred.

And which is why women are very very evil and their hearts very very full of evil thoughts.

Eve had girls before Cain was born.

Cain you mentioned, what was his gender ? And you should tell us his behaviour wen he was alive?
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dustbinbint(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
atheistconverta:
Including Mary, Elizabeth, Esther, Deborah, and the likes that God chose, right? The devil has certainly got your sight on lockdown, hence why you could see the most devilish things and yet have the effrontery to spew it out in the name of God, because your ability to discern even blatantly demonic ideas is outright dead. May God deliver you from this utter madness and deeply-rooted hatred for the female gender that has completely striped you of the ability to reason sanely when it comes to any topic that concerns fhat gender. It will completely destroy you if you don't repent before it gets out of hand and beyond redemption.

Perhaps he has been served breakfast by several women.

It's called misogyny . LOL
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
Fiscus105:

Cain you mentioned, what was his gender ? And you should tell us his behaviour wen he was alive?

You know his gender and you saw him murder.

Adam is not a murderer, so who is the murderer that fathered Cain?
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Fiscus105(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You know his gender and you saw him murder.

Adam is not a murderer, so who is the murderer that fathered Cain?

Abi oooo, the way u don't know eve's gender but for you to foolishly assume her to be ""she and that she solely committed the simple instruction (obedience) that almighty asked both to obey.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by MiddleDimension: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2023
Fiscus105:

Don't mind that dishonest individual.

Where in the bible can it be infered that Adam had daughters before Cain?

Do you know why he said that?

It is because he believes what Jesus said when he was asked about divorce by his disciples to be a disapproval of polygyny.

Jesus said: ''...at the beginning, it was not so, for this reason, a mam would keave his home and cleave to his wife and the two shall become one.''

He, like most christians, believe that by that, God had an ideal pattern for marriage and that it is only between one man and one woman. Then I told him no, that is not what Jesus meant by that verse. I also shocked him by providing him parts of the bible to show that Jesus could never have meant it the way he and many other christians understand it.

I showed him Gen 4 vs 13-15. That passage clearly shows that the ''in the beginning, he made them male and female'' Jesus said, does not mean he made only Adam and Eve and they were the only people that existed up till when Cain and Abel were born. At best, it can mean he created two genders, and not a single man and single woman. If he meant only one man and one woman only, then at the time of Abel's death and god pronounced judgement on Cain, then the entire number of people would be just 4: Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel. But no, Cain told god: ''if OTHER SEE ME, they would kill me''. The God, the all knowing, did not say no, he is wrong; He said: ''I will put a mark on you so that ANYONE who sees you, will not kill you.

So, I shocked him with proofs from the bible that his ubderstanding, and indeed the understanding of many christians, of the place jesus said what he said, is flawed.

He could not take it, like many people of faith cannot take it when evidence has been presented to them, that they have been believing the wrong thing all these while. So, instead of accepting the truth I provided him, he decided to bring up a strange interpretation of the genesis passage above and insinuated that Adam and Eve had other daughters before Cain and Abel were born. And as you can see, his attempt at running away from the truth, failed woefully as his interpretation is obviously not only ridiculous, but also implausible. This is the end result for all things insincere.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
Fiscus105:

Abi oooo, the way u don't know eve's gender but for you to foolishly assume her to be ""she and that she solely committed the simple instruction (obedience) that almighty asked both to obey.

It's like you are a mad person o. (No wonder your first comment was off and did not make any reasonable sense).Who does not know that Eve is a "her" and a :she"? Surely you are person of unsound mind.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by BICE(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nop
They shared their choices with Satan
Since the senerio at the garden of Eden
They always choose to listen to their husband or Satan
Only if God intervene and take total control of their being
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
NNTR:
Who traces line of descent into 100 of centuries far away?Dont be daft, who in their right mind leaps frog into the future to count genealogy

I reiterate, one has to be ignorant, dense or dumb, if not all, not to know that, listed in Jesus' genealogy, is one whóre/hárlot and also one pretend whóre/hárlot

In the end you said nothing in rebutal just an empty complaint and vain repetitions
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
Dustbinbint:

Perhaps he has been served breakfast by several women.

It's called misogyny . LOL

Only a fool does not learn from the experiences of others.
Re: I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds by Dtruthspeaker: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
MiddleDimension:

Don't mind that dishonest individual.

Where in the bible can it be infered that Adam had daughters before Cain?

Says the liar who is the very cause of this thread and who could not counter since August as he saw the answer at the very beginning of this thread.

Just go and sit down, you can not reargue your lusty baseless belief in polygamy since you lost that is why you are now appealing to this obvious lunatic to support you.

Judgment Day is coming, we would see if you would not end in the Fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Atheists Costly Error: Assumption That Everything REAL Must Be TANGIBLE / Her Job Encourages Her to Lie: Contrary to Her Religion / Things To Ponder About This God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.