Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

ONA INSULT TOO MUCH - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ONA INSULT TOO MUCH (1005 Views)

Is This An Insult Too?(read) / A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by AccidentaGeni(f): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
CLOSED FOREVER

1 Like

Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by JASONjnr(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
If you want to curse him, just go ahead with it....

If you want to forgive him, do that as well....

We weren't there when you jumped on his pants and having hot sexes and ice-cream moments.

2 Likes

Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by ahnie: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by Nobellight77(m): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
Bless and curse not. Forgive and move ahead with your life.

1 Like

Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by AccidentaGeni(f): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
JASONjnr:
If you want to curse him, just go ahead with it....

We weren't there when you jumped on his pants and having hot sexes and ice-cream moments.

I pray you don’t go through what I experienced maybe that’s when you will understand better

I didn’t enjoy any ice cream or sex
Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by Amotolongbo(f): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
It is better you curse away the foolishness in you

2 Likes

Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by AccidentaGeni(f): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nobellight77:
Bless and curse not. Forgive and move ahead with your life.

I should forgive someone who ruined my life? I still can’t get over it, I am seeing all men as him
Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by Nobellight77(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
AccidentaGeni:

I should forgive someone who ruined my life? I still can’t get over it, I am seeing all men as him
Your life is not ruined. It was only an experience that will help you make better decisions next time. We all make mistakes and there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
When you were both svcking out each other at cloud 99 .... You didn't inform nl peeps

All these daughters of eve sef

JASONjnr:
If
you want to curse him, just go ahead with it....

Walahi...... When it slipped out and she had to redirect it back inside in nano seconds 🥴🥴

AccidentaGeni:

Let me dm you private

Naso the first one take run you Street.... you dun dae enter private again 🥴🥴, you go soon create another topic for NL
Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by Zoomx(m): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:
lipsrsealed
Hello ahnie

1 Like

Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sorry for your ordeal.move on.i know say e no easy.but you were supposed to leave him when he started beating you.because it will only get worse most times

1 Like

Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by rickleye: 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
AccidentaGeni:
I want to place a heavy curse on my ex for using me

I dated my ex for two years and in those two years I was the one spending on him and taking care of all his needs. We met on fb and dated for five months online until we met in real life last year February, he came back to his hometown with a lot of money but never gave me 5naira out of it , but I still didn’t care out of love. After weeks of living large he became broke and starts living with his mother and siblings, things became very bad for him, but I didn’t leave him instead I was advising him to get a job and also supporting him with prayers. Each time I asked him to get a job he will get angry and shout at me, so I stopped talking about him getting a job, so we continued the relationship until the day he complained about money , crying on the phone so I decides to assist him with 3k out of my own will. That day marked the beginning of his unending demands, he starts demanding for money and if I don’t give him he will stop talking to me and initiate quarrel, it went on until he starts beating me each time I ask for break up because the pain was too much for me to bear. I remember him beating me with my first pregnancy at my house last year November i almost died and I lost the pregnancy. I decides to leave for good but he begged me along with his mother so I forgave him and thought all the problems are over until he beat me again on Christmas Day inflicting serious injuries on me face and threatened me that if I ever leave him he will kill me and if I report to the police he will still kill me and go to jail, I became scared because I was in his city and far from my state and family home, ( I live alone at then) so I still continued the relationship, he stopped me from working and learning a skills, he wants me to be a full time girlfriend but yet won’t take care of my bills, instead I am the taking care of his bills and mine too , I endured all the beating, insults, manipulations and a lot more until 2 months ago when asked my big sister to come live with me and when he finds out about it he stopped coming to my house to make trouble because he fears my sister. He is always frustrating making me feel like I am the one with problems, he is a narcissistic person, he only cares about himself and not me, always body shaming me, he will have money but won’t spend on me, I can vow that it’s only 9k that I have gained from him in two years of dating but I have spent almost one million on him, I bought everything he has in his room for him with my money, I always buy him clothes in every celebration but I don’t get even bathroom slippers from him, he really succeeds in driving me crazy emotionally and mentally, I lost 3 pregnancy for him and now he is telling me that if he leaves me I loose and he gains, I am in tears as I am typing this, we have broke up, he frustrated me until I can’t bear it but to initiate break up, I still remember the day he beat me naked in public I can’t get the shame and pain out of my head. I want him to suffer so I vow to go to the length of this world to place an everlasting curse on him…. cry :

I am always leery from new accounts. One does not know if such stories are real or false.
Cursing him - You curse yourself.
What’s important is that you’ve learnt from your mistakes and you draw a line that anyone who does x,y &z is undeserving of my love. Learn to love yourself first.
Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by AccidentaGeni(f): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
rickleye:

I am always leery from new accounts. One does not know if such stories are real or false.
Cursing him - You curse yourself.
What’s important is that you’ve learnt from your mistakes and you draw a line that anyone who does x,y &z is undeserving of my love. Learn to love yourself first.

My story is real and I am even thinking of deleting it because the comments here are adding to the pains I’m going through here 😞😞😞

1 Like

Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by Lee99: 12:06am On Nov 16, 2023
This is terrible, why do you good girls always go for the thugs and abusers? He beat you not once or twice but you stayed, even beat you naked in public but you stayed and you were funding his lifestyle and enabling his rubbish. My dear to be honest with you, all you did for him was out of love and you may be bitter and pained now but I'll advice you to just forget about laying any curses on him, karma has a way of dealing with such people.

1 Like

Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by Lee99: 12:11am On Nov 16, 2023
Lee99:
This is terrible, why do you good girls always go for the thugs and abusers? He beat you not once or twice but you stayed, even beat you naked in public but you stayed and you were funding his lifestyle and enabling his rubbish. My dear to be honest with you, all you did for him was out of love and you may be bitter and pained now but I'll advice you to just forget about laying any curses on him, karma has a way of dealing with such people.
Us wey dey spend on our girls wey dey find who go make am mutual make the love sweet we no dey see those kind girls, na dirty broke boys dey enjoy that privilege

1 Like

Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by Colson(m): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2023
AccidentaGeni:

My story is real and I am even thinking of deleting it because the comments here are adding to the pains I’m going through here 😞😞😞
Sorry about your ordeal. But you weren't smart at all. This life is a game... You snooze, you lose. Life's brutal like that.
Curse him out however you want, Lick your wounds, learn your lessons and move on.. spend time with your loved ones, partake in activities that you love.. you'll eventually heal .

I wish you the very best.

1 Like

Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by rickleye: 12:15am On Nov 16, 2023
AccidentaGeni:

The best way of getting over is being with your girl friends and doing what you love to do. Time eventually heals all wounds .
Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by 0xiide22: 12:17am On Nov 16, 2023
Sorry

1 Like

Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by Babycoolcash1(f): 12:18am On Nov 16, 2023
AccidentaGeni:
I want to place a heavy curse on my ex for using me

I dated my ex for two years and in those two years I was the one spending on him and taking care of all his needs. We met on fb and dated for five months online until we met in real life last year February, he came back to his hometown with a lot of money but never gave me 5naira out of it , but I still didn’t care out of love. After weeks of living large he became broke and starts living with his mother and siblings, things became very bad for him, but I didn’t leave him instead I was advising him to get a job and also supporting him with prayers. Each time I asked him to get a job he will get angry and shout at me, so I stopped talking about him getting a job, so we continued the relationship until the day he complained about money , crying on the phone so I decides to assist him with 3k out of my own will. That day marked the beginning of his unending demands, he starts demanding for money and if I don’t give him he will stop talking to me and initiate quarrel, it went on until he starts beating me each time I ask for break up because the pain was too much for me to bear. I remember him beating me with my first pregnancy at my house last year November i almost died and I lost the pregnancy. I decides to leave for good but he begged me along with his mother so I forgave him and thought all the problems are over until he beat me again on Christmas Day inflicting serious injuries on me face and threatened me that if I ever leave him he will kill me and if I report to the police he will still kill me and go to jail, I became scared because I was in his city and far from my state and family home, ( I live alone at then) so I still continued the relationship, he stopped me from working and learning a skills, he wants me to be a full time girlfriend but yet won’t take care of my bills, instead I am the taking care of his bills and mine too , I endured all the beating, insults, manipulations and a lot more until 2 months ago when asked my big sister to come live with me and when he finds out about it he stopped coming to my house to make trouble because he fears my sister. He is always frustrating making me feel like I am the one with problems, he is a narcissistic person, he only cares about himself and not me, always body shaming me, he will have money but won’t spend on me, I can vow that it’s only 9k that I have gained from him in two years of dating but I have spent almost one million on him, I bought everything he has in his room for him with my money, I always buy him clothes in every celebration but I don’t get even bathroom slippers from him, he really succeeds in driving me crazy emotionally and mentally, I lost 3 pregnancy for him and now he is telling me that if he leaves me I loose and he gains, I am in tears as I am typing this, we have broke up, he frustrated me until I can’t bear it but to initiate break up, I still remember the day he beat me naked in public I can’t get the shame and pain out of my head. I want him to suffer so I vow to go to the length of this world to place an everlasting curse on him…. cry :

I also had an experience like this too aprt from he never beat me,I was d one paying his bills till he finally broke up with me,I even got pregnant for him,I gave birth to my son,and since four good years now cos my son will be four in February,I have been d one taking care of my son,no support from him at all,I already moved on,it's not easy for me tho but I have no choice than go to keep fighting my battles ahead alone and with God...don't curse him,leave him to God to judge

1 Like

Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by AccidentaGeni(f): 12:27am On Nov 16, 2023
Lee99:

He was my first date, I thought all relationships were as sweet as my parents own and I also thought all men are like my elder brother, he treat his girlfriend like an angel. But I was wrong predators are more than good men…. I have learn my lessons sha
Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by AccidentaGeni(f): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2023
Lee99:

Us wey dey spend on our girls wey dey find who go make am mutual make the love sweet we no dey see those kind girls, na dirty broke boys dey enjoy that privilege

God will give you a good girl okay, just pls treat her right
Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by AccidentaGeni(f): 12:29am On Nov 16, 2023
rickleye:

The best way of getting over is being with your girl friends and doing what you love to do. Time eventually heals all wounds .

I don’t have friends, I am lonely and depressed
Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by AccidentaGeni(f): 12:30am On Nov 16, 2023
Babycoolcash1:

I also had an experience like this too aprt from he never beat me,I was d one paying his bills till he finally broke up with me,I even got pregnant for him,I gave birth to my son,and since four good years now cos my son will be four in February,I have been d one taking care of my son,no support from him at all,I already moved on,it's not easy for me tho but I have no choice than go to keep fighting my battles ahead alone and with God...don't curse him,leave him to God to judge

I am touched by your comment ma , I will think about what you said.
I pray God see you through
Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by AccidentaGeni(f): 12:33am On Nov 16, 2023
Colson:
Sorry about your ordeal. But you weren't smart at all. This life is a game... You snooze, you lose. Life's brutal like that.
Curse him out however you want, Lick your wounds, learn your lessons and move on.. spend time with your loved ones, partake in activities that you love.. you'll eventually heal .

I wish you the very best.

Thank you very much for your advice

1 Like

Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by rickleye: 12:34am On Nov 16, 2023
AccidentaGeni:

I don’t have friends, I am lonely and depressed

Now you are pulling my legs . I would have offered to take you out with a friend to catch a movie in you were in Lagos but I am not so sure about you anymore. About not having friends
Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by Lee99: 12:37am On Nov 16, 2023
AccidentaGeni:

God will give you a good girl okay, just pls treat her right
If I may ask where did all this take place? Like what state?

And please just take it easy it's only a break up and not the end of the world, if you need someone to talk to you can send an email request, I'll be glad to listen
Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by AccidentaGeni(f): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2023
rickleye:

Now you are pulling my legs . I would have offered to take you out with a friend to catch a movie in you were in Lagos but I am not so sure about you anymore. About not having friends

Oh I would have loved to but I am in delta state , I am really honest about not having friends, I am not that type that love making friends because I don’t like drama
Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by BlackhatMentor: 12:51am On Nov 16, 2023
What if your said Ex curse you too for cursing him?

You were both _fucking like drunk demonic weasel now you want to lay a curse and make God help you see your curse comes through grin

I swear the moment u drop the curse it will surprise you your Ex life will keep getting better n better n better grin

In the eyes of the Lord as Long as he hasn't seen your parents and paid any money and made any vows, he owes you no commitment as you were both enjoying the sins of fornication and are both potential candidate of hell fire.

1 Like

Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by AccidentaGeni(f): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2023
Lee99:

If I may ask where did all this take place? Like what state?

And please just take it easy it's only a break up and not the end of the world, if you need someone to talk to you can send an email request, I'll be glad to listen

Let me dm you private
Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by sulakishop(m): 12:52am On Nov 16, 2023
I duly commend your f00lery of being gullible and blind for 24 months and I pray that God will give you more senses in the future.

The curses won't scratch though because relationship should be mutual not selfish . Dating isn't a bandage.

1 Like

Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by Lee99: 12:53am On Nov 16, 2023
AccidentaGeni:

Let me dm you private
Alright
Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by Lovemeharder(f): 4:06am On Nov 16, 2023
If this is real, then I must say you're a strong woman, you met the devil himself, the signs have been there but you choose to ignore it, if you keep this kinda man as a husband you will surely die before your time and he will move on immediately.

It's not too late to start all over again. He's not for you, just let go. You're free to cry and feel the pains but you will surely come out strong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Found Out Girlfriend Had S*x With My Married Uncle. / Do You Want To Spend Some Quality Time Sharing? Holla! / What If Your Love Life Were A Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.