Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira (40777 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by desi10mi: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
Georgnilla:

Bro go to the Scandinavian countries Europe. Like Sweden, Denmark or even Luxembourg. The UK don cast cos jobs no dey there again.

Canada is becoming cast too. Forget US nothing dey there for u.
Please, can one relocate to these European countries with family? I have an MSc; what route do you suggest for a family of four?
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by tonybank01: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2023
BlaqScarface:
I want to pursue a masters abroad as a means of escaping this country. I’m jobless at the moment but I’ve been saving from my former job for two years and also got a couple millions from sport betting and inheritance.

I’m confused about this while japa thing as I don’t want to go abroad and start doing useless jobs or start suffering or get depressed in another man’s land. I want stability and peace in a country with a reasonable economy.

Also, I have a first degree in English language, I’m 24. I’m confused on the path of my life to take please advise me.

Boss go to Austria

You can spend less than 2m for the whole process and the 5m will still be in your account When you get there before getting a job

There school a year is 750 euro and it's the money you can work and get within a month

Try Poland but to get date is the major problem

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by GraceofGod100: 12:55am On Oct 10, 2023
Oyerinde16:
UK, use the skilled work visa route... UK needs workers like mad... Send a DM if u are interested in UK... There are core companies over there looking for cheap workers, our travel agency have companies looking for drivers... I work for a travel n tour company...

Sent you a pm
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:06am On Oct 10, 2023
tonybank01:

Boss go to Austria

You can spend less than 2m for the whole process and the 5m will still be in your account When you get there before getting a job

There school a year is 750 euro and it's the money you can work and get within a month

Try Poland but to get date is the major problem

Austria is also difficult. There are no dates for legalisation till late 2024. Thats just legalisation of documents not visa application.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Hannania(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Austria is also difficult. There are no dates for legalisation till late 2024. Thats just legalisation of documents not visa application.
You mean early. I saw dates for January today

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hannania:
You mean early. I saw dates for January today

People on Twitter were saying late.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Hannania(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

People on Twitter were saying late.
The portal says otherwise. This japa thing, someone needs to make confirmatory research often. Nigeria seems to be a systematic blacklist for most countries these days.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by GraceofGod100: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2023
Oyerinde16:
UK, use the skilled work visa route... UK needs workers like mad... Send a DM if u are interested in UK... There are core companies over there looking for cheap workers, our travel agency have companies looking for drivers... I work for a travel n tour company...

I sent you a pm,Reply with your mobile number.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Possible1805: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
2 can play 2.odd you can double it with in 90min
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by lastkingsman: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Hmmm.

Someone posted a school that didn't need legalization of documents and I applied. They gave me conditional admission and told me to provide notarized transcripts and degree cert.

That's when I came across the legalization wahala. I sent them a certified copy from Nigeria court grin in order to beat deadline and it was rejected.

I come face UK squarely make I escape first
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
lastkingsman:

Hmmm.

Someone posted a school that didn't need legalization of documents and I applied. They gave me conditional admission and told me to provide notarized transcripts and degree cert.

That's when I came across the legalization wahala. I sent them a certified copy from Nigeria court grin in order to beat deadline and it was rejected.

In Chile there are schools like that too. You must legalise before applying. I was rejected from 3 luckily my present school allowed me to get admission before legalisation. That thing isn't for the weak.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by aremutaiwo960(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
You are ignorant of what you typed here guy
Skyview01:

I beg you in the name of Tinubu, do not listen to this guy. Some of those countries are worse than Nigeria.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
aremutaiwo960:
You are ignorant of what you typed here guy

Ok my dear friend.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by chibuking1(m): 5:22am On Oct 20, 2023
lastkingsman:

Hmmm.

which school is that?
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Goodman247: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2023
Hannania:
The portal says otherwise. This japa thing, someone needs to make confirmatory research often. Nigeria seems to be a systematic blacklist for most countries these days.
because of bad reputation
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Goodman247: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2023
gforce5:
OP, my advice to you is to work towards becoming an English Translator in Asia or Latin America. Don't waste your money on a Master's program that may not guarantee you a job overseas. In today's world, skills matter more than degrees. Degrees are a mere formality to show that you are "educated". Turn your degree into a skill. Look for international organizations that are in need of English translators. Hell, you can use part of that money to learn another language that will give you an edge in the international job market. Think outside the box.
you said it all
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by lastkingsman: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2023
chibuking1:
which school is that?

FH Salzburg

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Ezemeiyogu(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03
Babathanks:

I need that. Can I have your phone number please?

Hi, reach me through email, I will share my contact with you through that. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

14 Passengers Die In Accident On Lokoja-Obajana Road (Photos) / 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny / Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.