Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira (40778 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by sweetkev(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
D
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Sheker: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Canada PR
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Blitzking: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:
I want to pursue a masters abroad as a means of escaping this country. I’m jobless at the moment but I’ve been saving from my former job for two years and also got a couple millions from sport betting and inheritance.

I’m confused about this while japa thing as I don’t want to go abroad and start doing useless jobs or start suffering or get depressed in another man’s land. I want stability and peace in a country with a reasonable economy.
Also, I have a first degree in English language, I’m 24. I’m confused on the path of my life to take please advise me.
. Canada as you are not married.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by ahzNigeria: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Japa to UK to further your studies bro

The UK is a great place to study and has a lot to offer international students. You can prepare ahead and join the January intake. Learn more about studying in the UK from Nigeria.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by omolola12345(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
If he does not know where to japa to with the money he should send it to me.

2 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by CaseSensitive(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:
I want to pursue a masters abroad as a means of escaping this country. I’m jobless at the moment but I’ve been saving from my former job for two years and also got a couple millions from sport betting and inheritance.

I’m confused about this while japa thing as I don’t want to go abroad and start doing useless jobs or start suffering or get depressed in another man’s land. I want stability and peace in a country with a reasonable economy.

Also, I have a first degree in English language, I’m 24. I’m confused on the path of my life to take please advise me.

It amazes me how people who are apparently educated and have access to the internet cannot conduct simple research. You have 7 mill and intend pursuing a master’s degree abroad but you don’t know which country.

Draw up a list of educational institutions around the world, offering their master’s degree programme that fits within your budget.

Out of say 5 universities in 5 countries, which of them will give you value for your money in terms of education quality and opportunities post graduation, cost of living etc.

Also consider applying for scholarships, I doubt 7 mill will cut it considering naira is currently somewhere in the dump and doesn't pull much of a weight against foreign currencies.

Come on, you’re prospectively going to be studying for your masters, that means at least you’re a University graduate, you should be able to do these things yourself. You’re either lazy or not using the best part of your brain, no offence.

Since you seem not to be able to or rather chose not to seek independent insight into how your supposed plan can come to fruition, DO NOT let any "agent" sell you the fancy dream of UK with skilled work visa. 7 million naira will probably run it but I can categorically tell you that despite you acquiring the visa and getting to UK, you will be stranded because that agent, in reality doesn't have any job for you. I will also tell you that you would wish you stayed put in Nigeria if you go to the UK without a job, stranded and broke. Oh, winter is also coming. Best of luck

7 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Emmacy001: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:

Bros
Why not start business here
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by GOVERNORR: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kenya and live like a big business man after investing wisely

2 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Southwestidiot: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:

Czech republic

2 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Agricmoney(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
hmmm

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by wittywriter: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
With the said amount you can travel to any country of your choice via. Travel-mates
If you know Room-mates concept then you'll comprehend or have an idea to my first sentence.
If you know you know!.

Wittyness
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by muykem: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
aremutaiwo960:
You can relocate to Malta, Finland, Estonia e.t.c aside from proof of funds with that amount.
Good idea. He should go and meet prime minister Simon Ekpa in Finland so he can sharing from IPOB monthly dues.

2 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Babatunjo: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
Start processing Canada.. it's cheaper than most people think.

4 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by zezebabs: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:

Europe, Germany, university is cheap, compare to UK, or try some othet eurooean country with cheap master program

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by davidodiba(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
My advise: look for a good shop in a healthy location where you are and turn your money into more more money by engaging in fast moving consumer goods. Thank me later. These western worlds have no plan for any dark skin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by ogmask: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:

You can go to the USA with less than that.
There are some universities in the USA that will admit you on scholarship and some you pay your tuition from local hustle over there. This is possible because my brothers used this means.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by dododawa1: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
EASTERN part of NIGERIA.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Ikpunnegi01: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
If you are part of those that voted this Ebola, may they deny you visa like a criminal, may they kick you out of their embassy ; may you become so confused that you will start wondering what you had done wrong against your village people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by OSDD(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
Try South American countries.. you can apply for scholarship or direct schooling...
tensazangetsu20 abeg advise this young man. The whole suggestion of investing in Nigeria is very very unreasonable, considering how unstable and volatile our country is, I think he owes his children a good and better opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by AllenSpencer: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
Russia
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by ednut1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
Lol this same question every week

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Essence20(m): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Since he wants to Japa...

Let him go to Japan cool

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by bigtt76(f): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Aside your first degree, if I may ask ...what profession were you in? My suggestion though - before you japa, farabale and learn something in tech to complement you.

BlaqScarface:

3 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by ogmask: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emmacy001:

Bros
Why not start business here

Good idea but with his age and maybe lack of business skills he may end up squandering the cash. I think travelling to further his studies is not a bad idea.

5 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by damble: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Try Portugal my friend. Ednut can confirm this
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Angelfrost(m): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
There was a time in this nation, not too far gone, when no normal or sensible Nigerian with that kinda money will think of Japa.

Well, Op, age is on your side... If you have any of the relevant skills, you ought to be in the Canadian IRCC pool.

There are other great European nations as well...!

Whatever you do, be smart enough to avoid UK.

6 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by brain54(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
The grass ain’t always greener on the other side…
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by twosquare(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
Finland
BlaqScarface:

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by rolams(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
Cotonou grin
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Menclothing: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
You one of the people that spoil this economy work hard u raised 7m u will now use it buy dollars

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by jaksmillioniar: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
cue64:
7m can get you to so many players, but on what kind of visa? That’s the question, 7m can get you to Western Europe but not in a student visa… and of which the best visa to go anywhere right now, is a student visa…
with 10m can I go abroad wit wife and baby I plan dat if I get dere I will want my wife to born dere so the baby become a citizen. I heard if baby is a citizens then d parent too is a citizens
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by OSDD(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
brain54:
The grass ain’t always greener on the other side…

Using Nigeria as a case study.. the grass is always greener

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

14 Passengers Die In Accident On Lokoja-Obajana Road (Photos) / 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny / Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.