Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira (40779 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Klass99(f): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
cheesy
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Emmanuel30a: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:
I want to pursue a masters abroad as a means of escaping this country. I’m jobless at the moment but I’ve been saving from my former job for two years and also got a couple millions from sport betting and inheritance.

I’m confused about this while japa thing as I don’t want to go abroad and start doing useless jobs or start suffering or get depressed in another man’s land. I want stability and peace in a country with a reasonable economy.

Also, I have a first degree in English language, I’m 24. I’m confused on the path of my life to take please advise me.
My place is the best ever ever ever ever place,etc; that you can come to...? GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ETC; are THE ONLY PLACE... you can go and come to...
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by henrimoto(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nice2023:
If truly u studied English language use the money and set up a teaching centres for students preparing for JAMB,GCE and WAEC.

...Baba! Wisdom no go kee you. ...Nice one. Make e find better further maths teacher/ other science teachers join body. Before him go know, e don get connection to special center things. The revenue go large!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by crossbreedwears(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
7M is enough for him to relocate to Canada but it doesn't have to be through school
maestro299:
7m? Baba, I no go lie you, e no reach anywhere except you wan go dey speak your English for Togo.

Use 3m out of that money run some hussle. Or look for a way to add to the 7m.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by OSDD(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
My place is the best ever ever ever ever place,etc; that you can come to...? GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ETC; are THE ONLY PLACE... you can go and come to...

He needs a real life solution not something spiritual
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Emma1Oj(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Put am for 3 odds. and make x3 of 7m.

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by zeedof(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlaqScarface:
I want to pursue a masters abroad as a means of escaping this country. I’m jobless at the moment but I’ve been saving from my former job for two years and also got a couple millions from sport betting and inheritance.

I’m confused about this while japa thing as I don’t want to go abroad and start doing useless jobs or start suffering or get depressed in another man’s land. I want stability and peace in a country with a reasonable economy.

Also, I have a first degree in English language, I’m 24. I’m confused on the path of my life to take please advise me.
. UK.....
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Georgnilla: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Bro go to the Scandinavian countries Europe. Like Sweden, Denmark or even Luxembourg. The UK don cast cos jobs no dey there again.

Canada is becoming cast too. Forget US nothing dey there for u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
OSDD:
Try South American countries.. you can apply for scholarship or direct schooling...
tensazangetsu20 abeg advise this young man. The whole suggestion of investing in Nigeria is very very unreasonable, considering how unstable and volatile our country is, I think he owes his children a good and better opportunity.

That money no reach except he wan go Brazil through school route.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Bfly: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nigeria is not as bad. Don't join the bandwagon. Strive to be among the elite. By the end You'll need almost same effort to cope as one of the least recognised residents over there.

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by yourshopkwikguy(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Check oludeewon on UK/EU study immigration matters on Twitter, you'll get all information you want there.
You can still manage to go to Austria, Finland, Spain, Italy with that ammount.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by brain54(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
OSDD:

Using Nigeria as a case study.. the grass is always greener
Not with that amount of money…

Better a crocodile in Nigeria than a third class lizard on the other side!

2 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by famology(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oyetboy:
If you are unable to enter America...the likelihood of doing those useless jobs is high if you japa somewhere else

As if they don't do useless jobs in the US. I don't know how some of you see USA

2 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Royalpee: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Use that 7m play 2 sure odds first baba...

2 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Danidinho4: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Where una de see this kind money?
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Nooneonline(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Go to Tanzania or Gabon or any black African country with a stable economy. Do ur research
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Babastrong(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Relocate to my town. let us do petrol and rice business to and fro benin republic. with 1m, i bet you sure within a month you will forget japa. this is only business i understand.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by OSDD(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
henrimoto:
...Baba! Wisdom no go kee you. ...Nice one. Make e find better further maths teacher/ other science teachers join body. Before him go know, e don get connection to special center things. The revenue go large!

Then boom... our president and lawmakers will come out with another law or *solution* to the economy. Students will not be able to pay consistently. The price of goods and services will skyrocket. He won't be able to maintain the tutorial again.

Op is just 24, he should get more exposure with that amount of money. I won't advice my enemy to invest in Nigeria without any form of backup(family or friends to support if things go south)

3 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Johandel(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
To your village
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by chibnnodi: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Buy a mini bus and do transport business. Also, buy land and hustle. That money can establish you, well, in Nigeria.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by sulaimon22: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Gottiii:
Are you guys saying 7m isn’t enough to travel out of Nigeria to any of the first world countries?

Two years study route to Canada is 19.5 million. 7 million can't get him any where than Finland, Malta or Austria.

6 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by yankison(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ireland is just best bet ...they are offering PR now with a lot of govt benefits ..housing everything with job ..it's not even up to 7m ..around 5m but takes 1yr

6 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by jgbemson1: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
I have a sure plug for Canada thru school route

Dm 09164101995
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by fabolouz1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
Stay here and invest.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Dozzyrich(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
Uk bro
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by OSDD(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
brain54:

Not with that amount of money…

Better a crocodile in Nigeria than a third class lizard on the other side!

Lol, a crocodile in Nigeria will die faster than a third class lizard. If he can go abroad on scholarship or partial funding for his msc, to countries that he can easily get their PR within 3-5 years.. his third class lizard will be better off than a croc
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by babyfaceafrica: 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sheker:
Canada PR
for 7m..if I hear

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Natbrowny:
Naija is tough but 7m with this conversion wahala. E get as e be.. You have a first degree in English, 24 and confused. Baba take a chill pill..

B4 processing n every every. 7m go reduce drastically.

Think outside the degree.
Draw a plan for rainy n dry season

Invest some
Save some
Some for general expenses wey u go reduce wella.

With focus and not minding the naija situation.
Think of what esle you can do aside been an English Graduate.

If u dnt come with somtin dope.. Then Japa and take a risk

Will his investment be safe though
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by ronyman(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kuwait for less than that and a job.
BlaqScarface:

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by OSDD(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

That money no reach except he wan go Brazil through school route.
Better through Brazil than our dear Nigeria...
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Jerrywhite77: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
You are 24. You're young. Japka is not always the answer because u are not even sure of what awaits you there.
Invest your money on real estate. Buy lands from real estate companies that u are sure the community will not drag with u later on. These lands tend to appreciate really quickly.

U made first class. It means u are smart. Get a fair enough decent job that gives u flexible time. Could be teaching.
Get your masters degree while doing that.

Then proceed to pursuing ur PhD while u are looking for jobs within a federal University. U can use some money to secure a good job in a federal University. And keep pushing and investing. The sky is the limit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

14 Passengers Die In Accident On Lokoja-Obajana Road (Photos) / 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny / Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.