Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira (40738 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by jgbemson1: 7:12am On Aug 26, 2023
💯 Please very thru

femijay8271:

How tru is dix
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by optimusprime2(m): 7:25am On Aug 26, 2023
Onefornaija24:

Reasons pls

Like I said, there are a host of reasons but I will focus on a fundamental reason, which is; The value for money. Pursuing a graduate program in the UK when compared with similar ranked institutions in other parts of the EU, makes the UK outrageously expensive.

The UK falls short in that regard.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by cue64: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2023
horgarzer:

Op pls don't listen to this
lol see mumu.. I don’t even need to explain anything to you, it’s left for him to decide what to do..
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by cue64: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2023
Pesbest:
First of all, I applaud you for saving up such money and lucky you as well for having an inheritance you disposed to help you plan your future.

My honesty suggestion is for to forget this study route and invest it in something different.

What attracted my attention was the course you studied; English language. Nice.

Consider traveling to Vietnam or Taiwan or Thailand or Cambodia or Hong Kong or China to take up English language teaching jobs.

With the recent exchange rate, you should be earning over 1m Naira monthly and have very reasonable savings from there as well.

Think about it.

Lest I forget, investing such money in Nigeria is like parking your car in a bank premises, only for you to raise your head and see a sign that says " vehicles parked at owner's risk"

Think about it. 7m naira no be small money.

May God guide you.
somebody asked him not to listen to me cos I said he can get to a reasonable Asian country with even half of that money.. cos they think only those who made it to America and Europe are the successful one…
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by steeltrust: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2023
femijay8271:

Ogbeni, u no understand anytin jare. So what I wrote means I should read ur quote again? I said tell me more!!!
I understand that why I said read again you will see where I said research

After making your research then I’ll show you how to apply your self
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by donshaddow(m): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2023
Finland or malta
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by HRMK: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2023
how did he get the N7m?is he tired of that source?there are thousands of bizs he could even do with N1m profitably in the country!if he prefers to waste all with him in securing travelling documents and starting allover again,THAT IS HIS OWN HEADACHE!!

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by lawani: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2023
HRMK:
how did he get the N7m?is he tired of that source?there are thousands of bizs he could even do with N1m profitably in the country!if he prefers to waste all with him in securing travelling documents and starting allover again,THAT IS HIS OWN HEADACHE!!
Bank robberies, online fraud, 419 etc are not sustainable.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by sammyonal: 9:05am On Aug 26, 2023
Mindlog:

What is your definition of doing useless jobs?
no mind am make e stay for naija, obodo oyinbo no be for u. See Wetin he dey write nah!
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Impecca(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2023
crossbreedwears:
7M is enough for him to relocate to Canada but it doesn't have to be through school
Why do you say it doesn't have to be thru school? Is study visa to Canada dat expensive?
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by MeezPat(f): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2023
Can u explain how or the investment that gives up to this
AleAirHub:
Having 7 million naira in my bank account guarantees a monthly average return of 950,000 naira. This will allow me to enhance my lifestyle slightly, while also setting aside funds for other entrepreneurial ventures or real estate investments. I recommend you consider acquiring specialized skills in the field of information technology, as it can provide access to well-paying freelance opportunities online.
Good luck 👍

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by einsteine(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2023
It depends on how much sapa you can endure AFTER relocation. That would determine where to Japa.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by HRMK: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2023
lawani:
Bank robberies, online fraud, 419 etc are not sustainable.
you mean that is how he got the #7m?
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by StJasper(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2023
dgee1:
Like which skills in IT?

You can visit NIIT or any upscale IT school and have a discussion with them. You can decide on which one you can learn after the discussion.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by sweethoney1234(f): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2023
I hear Finland is such a great country try it out
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Trustworthiness: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2023
BlaqScarface:
I want to pursue a masters abroad as a means of escaping this country. I’m jobless at the moment but I’ve been saving from my former job for two years and also got a couple millions from sport betting and inheritance.

I’m confused about this while japa thing as I don’t want to go abroad and start doing useless jobs or start suffering or get depressed in another man’s land. I want stability and peace in a country with a reasonable economy.

Also, I have a first degree in English language, I’m 24. I’m confused on the path of my life to take please advise me.

With this amount, it is enough for you to create a job for yourself at least, if not employing few more hands.

If you need an idea of what you can do, dm me for one on one talk to access your potential and guide you on what you can do. This is free of charge.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by crossbreedwears(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2023
Considering exchage rate is why it's expensive.
7M during Yar'aduaor Goodluck's time is more than enough but this current regime is something else.
Impecca:

Why do you say it doesn't have to be thru school? Is study visa to Canada dat expensive?

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Iceberghill(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2023
People wey never smell even 100k for thier life bfore will be expert in advising someone on how to multiply fundz SMH grin

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by lawani: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2023
Iceberghill:
People wey never smell even 100k for thier life bfore will be expert in advising someone on how to multiply fundz SMH grin
Why can't they?. The average person in a Nigerian village who is not naturally a fool will never be poor again if given seven million naira. If you fix that money in a fixed deposit, you have income that can sustain a single person in a second tier Nigerian city. That should tell you what is possible if you invest it in a honest business by yourself. Is there any big deal in multiplying money which teenagers do?.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by femijay8271(m): 11:44am On Aug 26, 2023
steeltrust:
I understand that why I said read again you will see where I said research

After making your research then I’ll show you how to apply your self

Alright....
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by millionboi2: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2023
BlaqScarface:
I want to pursue a masters abroad as a means of escaping this country. I’m jobless at the moment but I’ve been saving from my former job for two years and also got a couple millions from sport betting and inheritance.

I’m confused about this while japa thing as I don’t want to go abroad and start doing useless jobs or start suffering or get depressed in another man’s land. I want stability and peace in a country with a reasonable economy.

Also, I have a first degree in English language, I’m 24. I’m confused on the path of my life to take please advise me.
thief get out
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by nextstep(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
With all these Japa threads, it's like somebody needs to open a "How to Japa" scam, er business. grin

People who have been able to save 7M, 6M, 12M are coming to ask broke people what to do with their lives?

2 Likes

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by moneyissweet(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
With 7million you can start any business in Nigeria and succeed within one year, but if you spend 7 million to relocate to US or Canada. You cannot make $5000 within one year after paying taxes and domestic bills

Onefornaija24:

Is it that hard in the USA?

Especially considering the exchange rates?
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
BlaqScarface:

My business seeks partnership. Come and partner with me in my business. If you are ready, let me know.

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by lawani: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

My business seeks partnership. Come and partner with me in my business. If you are ready, let me know.

What business are you doing?. What challenges? What growth opportunities?. Staff strength etc?
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Pyhonist: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
henrimoto:
...see another one here! Ororo dey your head.

Na so Bro. We can teach you how to go about it here on nairaland. I mean step by step when you're ready. Pay no attention to any louts or touts claiming traveling agents here, they are all poor thieves.

Note...I make my money in pounds and dollars as a foreign bonifide resident. I'm not a student. I no fit shalaye more than this.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Onefornaija24: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
moneyissweet:
With 7million you can start any business in Nigeria and succeed within one year, but if you spend 7 million to relocate to US or Canada. You cannot make $5000 within one year after paying taxes and domestic bills

People make more than that bro

1 Like

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Love800(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
Which other route?
crossbreedwears:
7M is enough for him to relocate to Canada but it doesn't have to be through school
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Love800(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
See as u talk am, as if e eazy. Lol
Pyhonist:
Bro brush up your English teaching skills, learn the basics of Chinese or Russian Language, travel to Russia or China as an English teacher. You don't don't need one stupid agent to do it for you.

Simple Google search will suffice.

Thank me later in the future.
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Slippy: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
jgbemson1:
I have a sure plug for Canada thru school route

Dm 09164101995

Scholarship?
Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by Love800(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Bros hw does one really apply to schools to study?
worldclass68:

7m can get u master in UK.... 3-4m for deposit, 1.5 to 2m for Visa and u will have to hustle for POF possibly 800k or less, when u get there u will find work to pay ur remaining sch fees and accommodation.

My street uncle's leaving next month, he spent around 8m cuz he paid above the minimum deposit required for uni of Sunderland. MSC.

Just find the right person to put u through.

Find sch agents like TGM, they don't charge cuz the sch would pay them and they will put u through and help u with everything...they helped my bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira by worldclass68(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Love800:
Bros hw does one really apply to schools to study?

I'm currently holding one offer myself, if nah UK, go on the internet, university of Sunderland, Portsmouth, Birmingham university, Sheffield hallam, university of Hull etc...then plenty there.. just log on and maneuver through their sites, u will see the programs offered, courses, and requirements then fees for international students.

Commonly requirements for msc :
Degree certificate ( grades matter)
Academic transcripts from your university/polytechnics.
Olevel.
Birth certificate.
NIN.
International Passport.
Any other professional certificate or qualifications.
English language test exam or but some school wave it in place of WEAC.
All your academic records.
Personal informations.

But to skip all these processes, just find TGM on Google and they will help u through the process for free.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State / The First Air Peace Lagos – Akure Flight Touch Down Akure Airport (photos,video) / Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.