Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State (4032 Views)

Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits / BREAKING: Atiku Gives Full Details About His Educational Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Jostoman: 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

As long as he attended CSU, there is no problem. The educational system in Nigeria is totally different from US. That Atiku is trying to ask questions about his WAEC is laughable. In America, there is what they call homeschooling, whereby people might not go to conventional schools till they get into the university.

I believe even if Tinubu didn't finish secondary school in Nigeria, he could still have gotten admission into universities in America. There are so many differences between how education works in America and in Nigeria.

I am all for kicking out Tinubu if he's proven to have rigged the election. However, I don't appreciate trying to remove someone from offices using backdoor means like this. What I see here is pure hatred or jealousy of someone.
Nigerian want to see the document even if it is evening lesson that he attended before entering CSU.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by favor914: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Spoken like someone who does not understand how admissions to higher institutions work in the US.
Unlike the UK, there are no provisions for 'mature students'. . . YOU MUST PROVIDE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT(ACT or SAT)
Or you must take courses and get GED!

To enter a community college like Richard Daley's YOU MUST SIT FOR THE SAT OR ACT to be able to show you can get into a 2-year college.

WHAT DID TIEFNUBU PRESENT?

I never used my WAEC result to get into the university in the US. . .but my transcripts from UNIBEN were provided.
I had to take the SAT to get into a 2-year college to take my pre-requisites first.

Even TIEFNUBU cannot get those results because he does not have the biodata to request for those transcripts.
Have you ever tried to get a transcript from a collage in the US?
You must provide a lot of information to show you are the owner of that transcript.
TIEFNUBU cannot, because he used someone's biodata - A FEMALE'S- to fill in the blanks of his non-existent academic portfolio.
Even if so, hasn’t the statute of limitation kicked in? It is irrelevant whatever you & Atiku’s purported claim maybe.

You are extremely too shallow minded for someone who claims they attended the great UNIBEN, let alone schooled in the United States. Tufiakpa.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by favor914: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
Jostoman:
Nigerian want to see the document even if it is evening lesson that he attended before entering CSU.
Of what use will it be? Keep chasing shadows.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Shikini: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
Great
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by toneroforever(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
PointB:
If Obama can make his birth certificate public, what is Tinubu?

Tinubu is a species of bat BAT.

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by blabulu2000: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:

What's this one saying?

Is the Nigerian populace Tinubu's political enemy?

Is.nigerians populace the people requesting for his certificate in the US.

Deluded slowpoke!/
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by BoldBrainz(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
blabulu2000:

Is.nigerians populace the people requesting for his certificate in the US.

Deluded slowpoke!/

This one is mad!
Have Nigerians not been requesting to see your drug lord's certificates since last year?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Lovelive: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
A thunderous yes

blabulu2000:

So, let response by saying...can you entrust your academic record to.your political enemies.....?/

It is logical....if yes....lemme know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by JOemmy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
Who knows what tinibu must have promised the Biden govt for them to be vehemently refusing to release tinibu's records.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by JOemmy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Aboki99:
But PBAT can resign or feign incapacitating illness or even fake death for Kashim to take over if push comes to that shove.

Say what you may about PBAT. You can't deny his is a smart bloke.

I don't think this trick will work both came to office with the same ticket.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by blabulu2000: 12:47am On Aug 19, 2023
Lovelive:
A thunderous yes

Now, DM your highest certificate to.me...lets start from their first.....

The time start now!. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, ............

And if you fail to DM.it you are a B...stard....
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by blabulu2000: 12:53am On Aug 19, 2023
BoldBrainz:

This one is mad!
Have Nigerians not been requesting to see your drug lord's certificates since last year?

Who are the Nigerians requesting Jagaban Certificate?..are dey not.your.Nyamiriiiiiiiiiiiiii B....stard....

Hear this, your forefather were disgraced in during the civil war....you are about to experience another political disgrace in your poto-poto region.....
Obi Peter has seen the handwriting on the wall...he has started negotiating for minister portfolio under Jagaban govt.so that he can be relevant..

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by KanwuliaExtra: 3:51am On Aug 19, 2023
favor914:
Even if so, hasn’t the statute of limitation kicked in? It is irrelevant whatever you & Atiku’s purported claim maybe.

You are extremely too shallow minded for someone who claims they attended the great UNIBEN, let alone schooled in the United States. Tufiakpa.

Spoken like a stark, Agbadorian-illiterate.
And your point is?
Statute of limitations to forgery?
You must think you are in some jungle of African monkeys.😁

When you are caught impersonating A DEAD person, you will understand there is no statute of limitation for making a fool of any US university system.

YOUR CRIME STARTS FROM WHEN YOU ARE CAUGHT RED-HANDED!

Still itching to see what is in the “sealed FBI files”!🤪

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Abufo: 4:16am On Aug 19, 2023
GeneralDae:
Atiku is wasting his time. He should start preparing for 2027 and this time convince Obi to be his running mate.

You are insulting Peter obi...........Atiku should be the running mate oga!

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Racoon(m): 4:58am On Aug 19, 2023
GeneralDae:
Tinubu first attended Richard Dalley College in Chicago to pass a pre exam that qualified him for University. I don't know if he wrote any WAEC and I'm not sure he ever claimed to have written one.
The criminal claimed in his 1999 submissions to INEC under oath that he attended Government College Ibadan( GCI) until the school authority and old students of that institution denounced him.

TheNews magazine did a cover story on this allegation and he was found lying, later saying it was former senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi that lied over a document he attested to on oath. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a criminal of dangerous repute. Nothing is ever straight forward about that man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by M4A1carbine: 7:06am On Aug 19, 2023
Foolish Yoruba man. See your desperation. grin

blabulu2000:

Who are the Nigerians requesting Jagaban Certificate?..are dey not.your.Nyamiriiiiiiiiiiiiii B....stard....

Hear this, your forefather were disgraced in during the civil war....you are about to experience another political disgrace in your poto-poto region.....
Obi Peter has seen the handwriting on the wall...he has started negotiating for minister portfolio under Jagaban govt.so that he can be relevant..

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Deogratiasfx: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2023
GeneralDae:

Tinubu first attended Richard Dalley College in Chicago to pass a pre exam that qualified him for University. I don't know if he wrote any WAEC and I'm not sure he ever claimed to have written one.

I personally agree with u. Since nothing is wrong. Let him allow the court to make the school release the academics details and shame us. I tell u it will make us bury our heads in shame if everything is correct as he said. Don't u think so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by skj1377(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2023
If he used someone's certificate to gain admission did he also use the person's brain to get a first class? Come and take by waec certificate and use it to get a first-class in US. Masturbators!
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

I personally agree with u. Since nothing is wrong. Let him allow the court to make the school release the academics details and shame us. I tell u it will make us bury our heads in shame if everything is correct as he said. Don't u think so?
Well, you don't just go looking for someone's personal records simply because you doubt him and you want to prove a point.
What you are implying is that: Chicago University did not do their due diligence before admitting him and it's Atiku who would prove it to them that he entered with fake results or he impersonated a girl to gain admission.

You see why Atiku and his lawyers are clowns? It makes no sense. If I were Tinubu I would keep frustrating the clowns and this is what he's doing.

Finally, are you Obidients now with Atiku? If you guys can support Atiku this much after election against Tinubu, what stopped you guys from uniting before election when it mattered most?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2023
skj1377:
If he used someone's certificate to gain admission did he also use the person's brain to get a first class? Come and take by waec certificate and use it to get a first-class in US. Masturbators!
Not only that, they are also trying to say he used the person's brain to get to the rank of Treasurer in a company like Mobil.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Lovelive: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2023
LoL

I am an Obidient to the core and my certificates are not for salary jobs.

blabulu2000:

Now, DM your highest certificate to.me...lets start from their first.....

The time start now!. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, ............

And if you fail to DM.it you are a B...stard....
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Deogratiasfx: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2023
GeneralDae:

Well, you don't just go looking for someone's personal records simply because you doubt him and you want to prove a point.
What you are implying is that: Chicago University did not do their due diligence before admitting him and it's Atiku who would prove it to them that he entered with fake results or he impersonated a girl to gain admission.

You see why Atiku and his lawyers are clowns? It makes no sense. If I were Tinubu I would keep frustrating the clowns and this is what he's doing.

Finally, are you Obidients now with Atiku? If you guys can support Atiku this much after election against Tinubu, what stopped you guys from uniting before election when it mattered most?

My point still remains that releasing it means disgracing Atiku. Or don't u want his accusers to be embarrassed? Remember they are not asking for his Nude. Am not supporting Atiku and will never. Even if it is Obi that is dodging this. I will still say it. Do you know what how much honor BAT will have if his academics records are proven to be ok? Pls don't misunderstand the point we are making.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Deogratiasfx: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2023
skj1377:

Wow....how proud I will feel to released all the records of my first class if I have one. Do u know how it feels to have one? I will quickly make it public.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

My point still remains that releasing it means disgracing Atiku. Or don't u want his accusers to be embarrassed? Remember they are not asking for his Nude. Am not supporting Atiku and will never. Even if it is Obi that is dodging this. I will still say it. Do you know what how much honor BAT will have if his academics records are proven to be ok? Pls don't misunderstand the point we are making.
Well, it seems BAT doesn't care about such honour anymore. BAT sometimes enjoys the conspiracy theories about him. Just like he was accused of owning so many Lagos properties in Lekki for years.

The allegation then was false propaganda by the PDP and Dele Alake was about to debunk many of them but BAT didn't give him the permission to.

So it seems BAT enjoys the entertainment from you guys, so why should he squash everything so soon?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Wow....how proud I will feel to released all the records of my first class if I have one. Do u know how it feels to have one? I will quickly make it public.
But the University has confirmed it several times. What else do you want? You can confirm it from the university as well if you wish to.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Also to your point in the bolded. He has disgraced Atiku already by going to his school to bring his documents and had them even recently certified in June 2023 by Chicago state university school lawyer, yet Atiku is not satisfied and went to America to ask for the records himself.
Can't you see Atiku is a clown who should not be taken seriously? When disgraced here, he would just keep asking for more ridiculous things which is a waste of the president's time.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Deogratiasfx: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2023
GeneralDae:

But the University has confirmed it several times. What else do you want? You can confirm it from the university as well if you wish to.

Does he loss anything if they release it now? Tor he was given till 23rd August to state way the school should not grant Atiku his request. BAT was against it stating privacy law but the court insists. Let's see what reasons he will give. Maybe he will tell them what u say' the University has confirmed it'.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Deogratiasfx: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2023
GeneralDae:

Also to your point in the bolded. He has disgraced Atiku already by going to his school to bring his documents and had them even recently certified in June 2023 by Chicago state university school lawyer, yet Atiku is not satisfied and went to America to ask for the records himself.
Can't you see Atiku is a clown who should not be taken seriously? When disgraced here, he would just keep asking for more ridiculous things which is a waste of the president's time.

BAT does not have to do anything na, so all that is needed is allow the school to give ATIKU what he wants. Did anyone say BAT should come to the school or write a letter or do anything? Why is this so hard to understand? Yes I support Obi but let Obi' s opponents ask for anything to prove his (Obi) claims he should allow them have them; especially if he doesn't require him doing anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

BAT does not have to do anything na, so all that is needed is allow the school to give ATIKU what he wants. Did anyone say BAT should come to the school or write a letter or do anything? Why is this so hard to understand? Yes I support Obi but let Obi' s opponents ask for anything to prove his (Obi) claims he should allow them have them; especially if he doesn't require him doing anything.
If I were the one, I wouldn't just allow school release my school document anyhow to a clown who cannot deal with his election loss. BAT himself has submitted the documents to the Nigerian court certified by a Chicago lawyer in June 2023. Why then do you personally need my documents again? What for?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Deogratiasfx: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2023
GeneralDae:

If I were the one, I wouldn't just allow school release my school document anyhow to a clown who cannot deal with his election loss. BAT himself has submitted the documents to the Nigerian court certified by a Chicago lawyer in June 2023. Why then do you personally need my documents again? What for?

Ask all the people who graduated with first class 100 times to post it online and see how happy they will be. Just like any man who marries his wife as a virgin. He will always want people to know. But anyone whose wife was not a virgin would not even talk about it at all.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Ask all the people who graduated with first class 100 times to post it online and see how happy they will be. Just like any man who marries his wife as a virgin. He will always want people to know. But anyone whose wife was not a virgin would not even talk about it at all.
You are funny. You really believe Tinubu impersonated someone and could use the person's brain to not only graduate with honours but also to get to the rank of Treasurer in a company like Mobil within a few years.
You guys are truly entertainers.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Deogratiasfx: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2023
GeneralDae:

Do you know BAT objected stating students privacy law? Why did the US not accept it and thrashed it? Why is the US court asking him to state reasons why Atiku requests should not be granted and even gave him a deadline to do so? Off course no one will ask u for ur documents. Who are u? But try to be a public servant, especially political office and see if you want be asked. Ah, It is like I have been wasting my time with a JSS 2 student sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Southern president in 2011 –Ogbulafor D / Is Ibb Dead ? / Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.