Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State (4035 Views)

Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits / BREAKING: Atiku Gives Full Details About His Educational Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by dmz1: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
GeneralDae:

No need for the insults when it's clear you have nothing else to hang on.

If you bring a charge against me in an election petition tribunal stating that I impersonated a female and those results weren't mine, all I have to do is go back to my school to get my transcripts, photos of myself, and all documents with the University that would prove my case, certify it and submit it to the appeal court.

Once the case ends at the court and the appeal court is not asking for documents, and yet you, rather than take your loss, you go all the way to my school to demand my personal records then it comes across to me as insane and I would treat you like the clown you are.

If so that he submitted the right documents from the school and atiku want the school to make public same documents that BAT submitted why is he then fighting for the school not to release the same document?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
dmz1:

If so that he submitted the right documents from the school and atiku want the school to make public same documents that BAT submitted why is he then fighting for the school not to release the same document?
Atiku's case at the appeal court was that the University result is fake because BAT impersonated a female.

Tinubu went to his university to get all his transcripts to show that he attended the school and to prove it beyond doubt he met a chicago lawyer to certify the documents as current evidence at June 2023 (which is strong evidence the court would be looking at).

Atiku knowing that case is most likely buried, went to Chicago, this time asking for Tinubu's entrance results (not Tinubu's certificate again) but results he used to gain admission (WAEC, Jamb, etc).

This was not Atiku's initial petition and it comes across as ridiculous.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by dmz1: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
GeneralDae:

Atiku's case at the appeal court was that the University result is fake because BAT impersonated a female.

Tinubu went to his university to get all his transcripts to show that he attended the school and to prove it beyond doubt he met a chicago lawyer to certify the documents as current evidence at June 2023 (which is strong evidence the court would be looking at).

Atiku knowing that case is most likely buried, went to Chicago, this time asking for Tinubu's entrance results (not Tinubu's certificate again) but results he used to gain admission (WAEC, Jamb, etc).

This was not Atiku's initial petition and it comes across as ridiculous.

Even at that, if his foundation is clean what is he afraid of? Or is he guilty as Atiku is alleging?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
dmz1:

Even at that, if his foundation is clean what is he afraid of? Or is he guilty as Atiku is alleging?
So why is Atiku changing the goal post? This is a new case he can't bring to the appeal court again hence it's useless. If he had started by saying Tinubu's school entry results are fake, then Tinubu would have been obliged by the court to bring his school entry results not his University transcripts.
But now releasing his personal documents to a political rival when it's not the actual case in court is meaningless and foolish.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by dmz1: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
GeneralDae:

So why is Atiku changing the goal post? This is a new case he can't bring to the appeal court again hence it's useless. If he had started by saying Tinubu's school entry results are fake, then Tinubu would have been obliged by the court to bring his school entry results not his University transcripts.
But now releasing his personal documents to a political rival when it's not the actual case in court is meaningless and foolish.

Let the court decide that it is useless. BAT is now president, let him prove to us that he is free of the identity theft he is being accused of. He is serving the public so releasing his academic record to the public is iin order

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
dmz1:

Let the court decide that it is useless. BAT is now president, let him prove to us that he is free of the identity theft he is being accused of. He is serving the public so releasing his academic record to the public is iin order
What academic record should he release to the public again?
He submitted both his Richard Dalley College school entry qualification plus his Chicago state university certificate to INEC. Atiku said they are fake and it's impersonation. He went there again to bring the Transcripts. Politics aside, don't you see it's Atiku fooling himself here?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by MrPristine: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
GeneralDae:

He submitted both his Richard Dalley College school entry qualification plus his Chicago state university certificate to INEC. Atiku said they are fake and it's impersonation. He went there again to bring the Transcripts. Politics aside, don't you see it's Atiku fooling himself here?

How much does Tinubu pay his social media trolls now? I gather that he pays more than the 30k per month that was being paid to BMC trolls.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by dmz1: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
GeneralDae:

A clean conscience fears no accusation says the adage.

As you claim he is free of any academic crime, I don't see any conflict in him allowing any access to any of his academic record, except if he is hiding something implicating.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
dmz1:

A clean conscience fears no accusation says the adage.

As you claim he is free of any academic crime, I don't see any conflict in him allowing any access to any of his academic record, except if he is hiding something implicating.
You are not engaging me. You are just going round and round. You don't care about a clean conscience, you just don't want Tinubu but sorry, Tinubu is there and he would succeed.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by dmz1: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
GeneralDae:

You are not engaging me. You are just going round and round. You don't care about a clean conscience, you just don't want Tinubu but sorry, Tinubu is there and he would succeed.

I am not engaging you to be unreasonable?
How can someone lie and cheat and corrupt his way to the highest office in the land and you are very comfortable with it and be defending it? Where is your morality, humanity and sense of fair play?
You are just a tribalist who wants his tribes man to be President for primordial benefits.
What is difficult in presenting all the documents being requested for if you are clean?

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
dmz1:

I am not engaging you to be unreasonable?
How can someone lie and cheat and corrupt his way to the highest office in the land and you are very comfortable with it and be defending it? Where is your morality, humanity and sense of fair play?
You are just a tribalist who wants his tribes man to be President for primordial benefits.
What is difficult in presenting all the documents being requested for if you are clean?
I am a tribalist for supporting Tinubu even though I'm not Yoruba. However, when Igbos support Obi with Obi having 90% of the votes in Igboland, they are not tribalists. You see how you guys reason?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by dmz1: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
GeneralDae:

I am a tribalist for supporting Tinubu even though I'm not Yoruba. However, when Igbos support Obi with Obi having 90% of the votes in Igboland, they are not tribalists. You see how you guys reason?

If you are not a tribalist then you are very dishonest with a very impaired
and defective sense of right and wrong. How do you want Atiku not pursue his course to the end? A course that is right constitionally?

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by tonytony208(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
GeneralDae:

Tinubu first attended Richard Dalley College in Chicago to pass a pre exam that qualified him for University. I don't know if he wrote any WAEC and I'm not sure he ever claimed to have written one.

It's obvious that even you doubt that Tinubu's admission to Chicago uni was based on identity theft.

Then why did he list certificate from another ( nonexistent) secondary school in 1999 when contesting for governor?

He didn't remember Richard Dalley college then, right?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
tonytony208:

It's obvious that even you doubt that Tinubu's admission to Chicago uni was based on identity theft.

Then why did he list certificate from another ( nonexistent) secondary school in 1999 when contesting for governor?

He didn't remember Richard Dalley college then, right?

Did he submit a certificate in 1999? A school was mentioned but was a certificate presented?
When he applied as a Senator in June 1992, he presented only Richard Dalley Certificate and Chicago state university certificate. No secondary school certificate was submitted even in 1992 when he was less popular before all the brouhaha.
Tinubu has made it clear long time ago that he started secondary school but didn't finish before he was sent to U.S.A.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by MrPristine: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralDae:

Did he submit a certificate in 1999? A school was mentioned but was a certificate presented?
When he applied as a Senator in June 1992, he presented only Richard Dalley Certificate and Chicago state university certificate. No secondary school certificate was submitted even in 1992 when he was less popular before all the brouhaha.
Tinubu has made it clear long time ago that he started secondary school but didn't finish before he was sent to U.S.A.

Which secondary school did he attend and which academic records did he use to gain admission to Richard Dailey College? Also, his spokesman for the election (Festus Keyamo) claimed that he was so 'brilliant' that he didn't need to attend school, how do you reconcile this statement with your own submission?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
MrPristine:

Which secondary school did he attend and which academic records did he use to gain admission to Richard Dailey College? Also, his spokesman for the election (Festus Keyamo) claimed that he was so 'brilliant' that he didn't need to attend school, how do you reconcile this statement with your own submission?
Do you really need WAEC to enter all colleges in U.S.A especially colleges used for University entry?
I am telling you Tinubu has never claimed himself that he has a WAEC result. In 1992 when he contested for Senate he submitted only Richard Dalley College and then Chicago state university certificate.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by tonytony208(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralDae:

Did he submit a certificate in 1999?

Yes, he did. That was why Gani Fawehinmi called him a fraudster
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by bender79: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
Aboki99:
But PBAT can resign or feign incapacitating illness or even fake death for Kashim to take over if push comes to that shove.

Say what you may about PBAT. You can't deny his is a smart bloke.
you can build anything on illegality. Their ticket is joint
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by delpee(f): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
Funny people.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
tonytony208:

Yes, he did. That was why Gani Fawehinmi called him a fraudster
1999 application which was submitted by somebody else but signed by him had all sorts of false claims that do not tally with his other applications. Tinubu himself admitted that.
In 1992, 2003, and 2023 where he applied himself, his applications have been consistent.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by pquaver(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Spoken like someone who does not understand how admissions to higher institutions work in the US.
Unlike the UK, there are no provisions for 'mature students'. . . YOU MUST PROVIDE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT(ACT or SAT)
Or you must take courses and get A GED!

To enter a community college like Richard Daley's YOU MUST PRESENT A HIGH SCHOOL DOPLOMA OR SIT FOR THE SAT OR ACT to be able to show you can get into a 2-year college.

WHAT DID TIEFNUBU PRESENT?

I never used my WAEC result to get into the university in the US. . .but my transcripts from UNIBEN were provided.
I had to take the SAT to get into a 2-year college to take my pre-requisites first.

Even TIEFNUBU cannot get those results because he does not have the biodata to request for those transcripts.
Have you ever tried to get a transcript from a collage in the US?
You must provide a lot of information to show you are the owner of that transcript.
TIEFNUBU cannot, because he used someone's biodata - A FEMALE'S- to fill in the blanks of his non-existent academic portfolio.

And the USA the teachers even professor in a more than 3 year study course cannot diffentiate when a woman or a man is sit in front of them in a lecture room? So a woman was admitted and america allowed a man do tge registration? The lecturer does know how many males or females should be in his class? Even the classmates dont know difference between man and woman abi.. You go explain tire. I have always said it.. Obidients lack critical thinking even the ones who are supposed to lead the illiterates end up reasoning like them..

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by KanwuliaExtra: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
pquaver:

And the USA the teachers even professor in a more than 3 year study course cannot diffentiate when a woman or a man is sit in front of them in a lecture room? So a woman was admitted and america allowed a man do tge registration? The lecturer does know how many males or females should be in his class? Even the classmates dont know difference between man and woman abi.. You go explain tire. I have always said it.. Obidients lack critical thinking even the ones who are supposed to lead the illiterates end up reasoning like them..

Only people like TIEFT-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU will claim that TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU went to ANY FORM OF academic institution. . . from Pre-K to Tertiary is all FALSE!!! LIES FROM TOP TO BOTTOM AND BEGINNING TO END!!!

Whether he went there or not, will be determined shortly.
Yet he produced a FAKE CSU certificate FROM PINTEREST for a SCHOOL HE ATTENDED? grin

Please, pay attention.
There was never a time when Tiefy-Tiefy-TIEFNUBU'S academic portfolio has been questioned successfully because EVERYTHING WAS SQUASHED in NIgeria. The Nigerian Judicial system was ALWAYS IN TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU'S POCKETS.

Even GANI FAILED because of the degree of corruption in the NIGERIAN JUDICIAL SYSTEM. . . ESPECIALLY IN LAGOS.

Now, no one is bothering to deal with the case ANYWHERE in Nigeria because, it is a WASTE OF TIME.

Nigerians have gotten smarter and have decided to take this outside Nigeria.

THE CSU is complicit in this TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU'S ACADEMIC SCAM. . . .and they are about to be exposed!!!!

If Nigerians can pay for college degrees in the US and have just been caught after YEARS OF OPERATING A CRIMINAL RING, what do you think TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU DID with CSU?
Their dog-cat-mouse games are about to be exposed for the WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.

That corrupt official in CSU protecting TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU is about to be exposed.
If you still think this is about 'OBIDIENTS', then you are more delusional than I thought.
PDP and Atiku are in the forefront of this court-case in Illinois, USA, and you are still shoutling 'obidients'? cheesy
No wonder we have rogues without certficates all over Nigeria. . . EVEN HIS GOD SONS Sango-OLE and Dapo AbidunOLE are indicted for forgery too. BUNCH OF ILLITERATE CRIMINALS holding Nigeria hostage! Nonsense.

WATCH OUT!

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by tonytony208(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralDae:

1999 application which was submitted by somebody else but signed by him had all sorts of false claims that do not tally with his other applications. Tinubu himself admitted that.
In 1992, 2003, and 2023 where he applied himself, his applications have been consistent.

Stop making foolish excuses.

How can someone submit election form for you and you are not aware of the content?

Does that not sound very foolish and stupid to you?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by pquaver(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Only people like TIEFT-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU will claim that TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU went to ANY FORM OF academic institution. . . from Pre-K to Tertiary is all FALSE!!! LIES FROM TOP TO BOTTOM AND BEGINNING TO END!!!

Yet he produced a FAKE CSU certificate FROM PINTEREST for a SCHOOL HE ATTENDED? grin

Please, pay attention.
There was never a time when Tiefy-Tiefy-TIEFNUBU'S academic portfolio has been questioned successfully because EVERYTHING WAS SQUASHED in NIgeria. The Nigerian Judicial system was ALWAYS IN TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU'S POCKETS.

Even GANI FAILED because of the degree of corruption in the NIGERIAN JUDICIAL SYSTEM. . . ESPECIALLY IN LAGOS.

Now, no one is bothering to deal with the case ANYWHERE in Nigeria because, it is a WASTE OF TIME.

THE CSU is complicit in this TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU'S ACADEMIC SCAM. . . .and they are about to be exposed!!!!

If Nigerians can pay for college degrees in the US and have just been caught after YEARS OF OPERATING A CRIMINAL RING, what do you think TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU DID with CSU?

That corrupt official in CSU protecting TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU is about to be exposed.
If you still think this is about 'OBIDIENTS', then you are more delusional than I thought.
PDP and Atiku are in the forefront of this court-case in Illinois, USA, and you are still shoutling 'obidients'? cheesy
No wonder we have rogues without certficates all over Nigeria. . . EVEN HIS GOD SONS Sango-OLE and Dapo AbidunOLE are indicted for forgery too. BUNCH OF ILLITERATE CRIMINALS holding Nigeria hostage! Nonsense.

WATCH OUT!

Ok but u will soon abuse us judge.. Very soon. We dey here na
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Please, pay attention.

WATCH OUT!
You are funny. You believe Tinubu faked and bribed everything and also bribed his way to become Treasurer at Mobil. You guys are definitely clowns.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by KanwuliaExtra: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
pquaver:

Ok but u will soon abuse us judge.. Very soon. We dey here na

Abeggggggggggggggggi!!!!
The NIGERIAN JUDICIARY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO USELESS!
The US courts have exposed him.
The US judges cannot stoop as low as your Nigerian judges with no scruples.
Yes! if the US Judges act like the useless Nigerian judges we have here, THEY WILL BE INSULTED TOO!

The FACTS are glaring. . . YOUR PRESIDIOT IS A CAREER THIEF! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWcVdogWoE0

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by KanwuliaExtra: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralDae:

You are funny. You believe Tinubu faked and bribed everything and also bribed his way to become Treasurer at Mobil. You guys are definitely clowns.

DID NIGERIANS NOT BRIBE US SCHOOL OFFICIALS TO GET NURSING DEGREES AS FOUND OUT NOW IN 2023?? shocked
There is nothing TIEFNUBU cannot do.
HE IS A CAREER CRIMINAL!!!
HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE BEEN CAUGHT LYING ABOUT HIS ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS?
Even as PRESIDIOT-SELECT HE IS STILL LYING ABOUT ECONOMIC POLICIES AND REWARDING CRIMINALS LIKE HIMSELF AND HIGH CLASS CALL-GIRLS WITH MINISTERIAL POSITIONS.

Wait for the WORLD DISGRACE when your presidiot of Nigeria will be disgraced in front of the WHOLE WORLD.
419 presidiot leading the #419 country in the world.
WHO WILL ACCEPT NIGERIAN CERTIFICATES FROM EVEN THE US AFTER THIS? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

There is nothing TIEFNUBU cannot do.
HE IS A CAREER CRIMINAL!!!
HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE BEEN CAUGHT LYING ABOUT HIS ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS?
EveN as PRESIDIOT-SELECT HE IS STILL LYING ABOUT ECONOMIC POLICIES AND REWARDING CRIMINALS LIKE HIMSELF AND HIGH CLASS CALL-GIRLS WITH MINISTERIAL POSITIONS.

Wait for the WORLD DISGRACE when your presidiot of Nigeria will be disgraced in front of the WHOLE WORLD.
419 presidiot leading the #419 country in the world.
WHO WILL ACCEPT NIGERIAN CERTIFICATES FROM THE US AFTER THIS? grin

😄 Hope you know promotion to become Treasurer in Mobil Nigeria at that time would have come from the U.S?? Someone without a brain who doesn't know the field but bribed his way all through cannot bribe his way to be a Treasurer. How would he do the job?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by KanwuliaExtra: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralDae:

😄 Hope you know promotion to become Treasurer in Mobil Nigeria at that time would have come for the U.S??

Sorry. . . that was MOBIL NIGERIA. . . IN THE US.
TIEFNUBU DID NOT WORK IN ANY US COMPANY.
He would never have been hired.
ANY THING NIGERIA. . .HE WILL BRIBE AND MUSCLE HIS WAY IN.

The same way he became governor and senator in Nigeria. . . .with fake resumes and forged academic portfolios? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Sorry. . . that was MOBIL NIGERIA. . . IN THE US.
TIEFNUBU DID NOT WORK IN ANY US COMPANY.
He would never have been hired.
ANY THING NIGERIA. . .HE WILL BRIBE AND MUSCLE HIS WAY IN.

The same way he became governor and senator in Nigeria. . . .with fake resumes and forged academic portfolios? grin
How did he then perform the job of a Treasurer? Do you know as Treasurer then in Lagos he was responsible for the financial planning of a new Building for Mobil in Lagos? How did he know the job so well if he was just a dullard who faked everything up to that extent?
Also, to promote anyone to become a Treasurer, Mobil America would have been involved.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by KanwuliaExtra: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralDae:

How did he then perform the job of a Treasurer? Do you know as Treasurer then in Lagos he was responsible for the financial planning of a new Building for Mobil in Lagos? How did he know the job so well if he was just a dullard who faked everything up to that extent?
Also, to promote anyone to become a Treasurer, Mobil America would have been involved.

Which kain yeye treasurer IN THE SAME LAGOS HE COLONIZED SOCIALLY AND FINANCIALLY?
TREASURER OR ACCOUNTANT? You mean 'book-keeper' and money launderer? cheesy
Office by appointment and no qualifications?
All that was merely a FRONT for his drug-dealing business. . . .HIS REAL BUSINESS LIKE HE WAS DOING IN CHICAGO, USA!
Who do you think you are deceiving?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by panafrican(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
who care ?
the man is president now. Even if he was an " F " student, he managed to get elected in a country of more than 200 million people
not to count the hundred of thousands of " A " student in that country. It means the guy is smarter than what those US schools might say.
BTW : Bill Gates is a college dropout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chicago State University Releases Tinubu Documents Pics Below / Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar / Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.