Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State (4033 Views)

Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits / BREAKING: Atiku Gives Full Details About His Educational Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by KanwuliaExtra: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralDae:

Atiku's case at the appeal court was that the University result is fake because BAT impersonated a female.

Tinubu went to his university to get all his transcripts to show that he attended the school and to prove it beyond doubt he met a chicago lawyer to certify the documents as current evidence at June 2023 (which is strong evidence the court would be looking at).

Atiku knowing that case is most likely buried, went to Chicago, this time asking for Tinubu's entrance results (not Tinubu's certificate again) but results he used to gain admission (WAEC, Jamb, etc).

This was not Atiku's initial petition and it comes across as ridiculous.

UTTER TRASH!
Only the registrar of a school can CERTIFY results. . . not a lawyer!
Is the lawyer part of the school system? How would he know?

You are making the same mistake as your TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU.

WHY THEN DID HE SUBMIT A FAKE CSU RESULT TO INEC?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by KanwuliaExtra: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralDae:

What academic record should he release to the public again?
He submitted both his Richard Dalley College school entry qualification plus his Chicago state university certificate to INEC. Atiku said they are fake and it's impersonation. He went there again to bring the Transcripts. Politics aside, don't you see it's Atiku fooling himself here?

THEY ARE FAKE. . . That is why ATIKU WENT TO THE US to get the real results.

He could only get them with a court order.

1. The Richard Daley College cerificate bears FEMALE!
2. The CSU certificate was forged from PINTEREST.

Are you for real or just mischevious? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by pharmagba: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
MrPristine:
https://twitter.com/MissPearls/status/1692440710908416288?t=NCrQQiTAXuckM2a_yDBgAQ&s=08

Something very INTERESTING is happening with the Atiku/BAT’s case in the USA.
A lot of people don’t really know the details but I took my time, went through court documents, did some more researches and brought you a summary.

WALK WITH ME!

So, Atiku’s case in the USA is perhaps the most IMPORTANT part of the electoral Jigsaw puzzle on qualification of BAT for the following reasons:

- One of the constitutional requirements to qualify for election as president in Nigeria is to be educated up to at least the school certificate level or its equivalent.

- BAT listed and submitted Chicago State University (CSU) as the only school he attended on his INEC form EC9. This satisfies (or is equivalent to) the requirement of the constitution.

- Atiku’s US case aims to lift the veil on the foundational documents BAT used to qualify for and gained that admission

- Yes, you guessed right. Documents like transcript, biodata, WAEC result, testimonial from previous school (s) etc.

In summary all such documents that laid the foundation upon which BAT’s subsequent qualifications were built, if they exist, are covered by that subpoena Atiku is in court for.

- If it is confirmed that BAT’s foundational educational documents belonged to someone else i.e a female and that he appropriated someone else’s identity to gain admission into CSU, it would mean that ALL subsequent qualifications built on it, will collapse like a pack of cards due to identity theft/fraud.

CSU will have no choice than to withdraw any certificate awarded to that identity if they are properly petitioned.

- It will definitely become an international scandal (imagine the headlines : Nigerian NARCO Bagman President also guilty of Identity theft)

- On the home front, with the international collapse of his CSU certificate and exposure of the fraudulent foundational documents, he will fall short of that sacred constitutional requirement of being educated up to school certificate level or its equivalent, as there will be NO evidence to prove otherwise (He go explain tire 😊)

- The courts won’t need to ask any questions. From what he filled in his form EC9, he already submitted that he had no other qualification. If CSU certificate fails then he is AUTOMATICALLY deemed as not qualified in the eyes of the Law.

- An international scandal of such dimensions would force the Supreme Court’s hand. If it becomes a notorious international fact that BAT does not have a WAEC/School Cert result or it’s equivalent, they’ll have no choice but to apply the constitution in its strict sense to DISQUALIFY him.

- This is why TINUBU is FIGHTING SO HARD through his Lawyers to prevent this records from being released to the Atiku team

He does not want the Nigerian people or the world to know that HE DOES NOT HAVE THE MINIMUM WAEC QUALIFICATION or ITS EQUIVALENT! and that the documents he’s been parading belong to someone else!

- Atiku is a very ‘wicked adversary’ 😂

He wants to help Nigerians solve a TRANSGENDER mystery.

He will do this by dragging A BAT from the Darkness of Nigeria’s murky politics to the LIGHT of international embarrassment.

We All Are Watching!

—Courtesy @PearlssTV / @MissPearls

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary

Where is Atiku’s result?
Where is Obi's result?
Finally if above are too difficult for you, just post your own result here for a start
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

THEY ARE FAKE. . . That is why ATIKU WENT TO THE US to get the real results.

He could only get them with a court order.

1. The Richard Daley College cerificate bears FEMALE!
2. The CSU certificate was forged from PINTEREST.

Are you for real or just mischevious? undecided
Then why is the University saying otherwise? If you send a mail now to the University, they would tell you he attended and graduated with Honours. Are you saying he bribed the University too? This is an alumni award given to him in 2001 by the University.

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by KanwuliaExtra: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralDae:

Then why is the University saying otherwise? If you send a mail now to the University, they would tell you he attended and graduated with Honours. Are you saying he bribed the University too? This is an alumni award given to him in 2001 by the University.

SMOKESCREEN!
You are really funny.

You did not explain WHY TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU submit fake documents to INEC?
Where are his real results?
You expect me to accept the hogwash you presented up there, when the SAME US HAS SEALED FBI/CIA FILES ON THIS SAME CAREER CRIMINAL YOU CALL A PRESIDIOT-SELECT? cheesy
Are you blind to the fact that the US is covering TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU as the new puppet master of Africa. . .to protect their selfish interests in Nigeria and Africa?

THAT TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU IS A SPY FOR THE US? undecided
Read my lips. . . HIGH TREASONABLE FELONY against Nigeria!!!

You are really funny.
Please, go fool someone else!

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

SMOKESCREEN!
You are really funny.

You did not explain WHY TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU submit fake documents to INEC?
Where are his real results?
You expect me to accept the hogwash you presented up there, when the SAME US HAS SEALED FBI/CIA FILES ON THIS SAME CAREER CRIMINAL YOU CALL A PRESIDIOT-SELECT? cheesy

You are really funny.
Please, to fool someone else!
Okay let me address it.
He lost his certificate in the 1990's as he escaped to become a refugee in Benin Republic during military era.
Since then he has been using affidavit for loss of certificate.
What you call fake result from pininterest is what someone who lost his certificate in Chicago can download temporarily while applying for another, especially results prior to 1991. The Logo is not real but the details are real. The question is: Does it suffice for INEC as long as there are transcripts plus the affidavit? Also, only the University can say that certificate cannot be used.

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by MrPristine: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralDae:

Do you really need WAEC to enter all colleges in U.S.A especially colleges used for University entry?
I am telling you Tinubu has never claimed himself that he has a WAEC result. In 1992 when he contested for Senate he submitted only Richard Dalley College and then Chicago state university certificate.

I never said anything about his results being from WAEC. If you actually went to school yourself then you will know that there are academic qualifications needed before you can attend an higher institution. The question remains, which educational certificates did Tinubu have before he was given admission to Richard Dailey College? Stop grasping at straws and address the specific issues raised.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by KanwuliaExtra: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralDae:

Okay let me address it.
He lost his certificate in the 1990's as he escaped to become a refugee in Benin Republic during military era.
Since then he has been using affidavit for loss of certificate.
What you call fake result from pininterest is what someone who lost his certificate in Chicago can download temporarily while applying for another, especially results prior to 1991. The Logo is not real but the details are real. The question is: Does it suffice for INEC as long as there are transcripts plus the affidavit? Also, only the University can say that certificate cannot be used.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

LOST WHICH CERTIFICATE FROM WHICH SCHOOLS? NO VERIFIABLE CLASSMATES?
The US can always re-issue certificates. Why did he not re-apply for one? IS CSU SHUT DOWN?
ANY affidavit from TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU IS A LIE AND CONSTITUTES PEJURY!
HE IS A CAREER FORGER AND CRIMINAL! Period!

And the criminal ring called INEC is a credible agency?
A cash and carry agency full of CRIMINALS that cannot even do the basic job of ensuring electoral candidates are fit to be on any ballot box with all the fake certificates flying around.

You are a JOKER!

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

LOST WHICH CERTIFICATE FROM WHICH SCHOOLS? NO VERIFIABLE CLASSMATES?
The US can always re-issue certificates. Why did he not re-apply for one? IS CSU SHUT DOWN?
ANY affidavit from TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU IS A LIE AND CONSTITUTES PEJURY!
HE IS A CAREER FORGER AND CRIMINAL! Period!

And the criminal ring called INEC is a credible agency?
A cash and carry agency full of CRIMINALS that cannot even do the basic job of ensuring electoral candidates are fit to be on any ballot box with all the fake certificates flying around.

You are a JOKER!
This is an excerpt from an interview Tinubu granted in 2021 on his 69th Birthday. I can share the full script with you if you are humble.

Were you tempted to stay back in the US after your studies?

To be honest with you, yes. I was lucky when I got to Chicago State University. I entered the university with honours from the Richard Daley College, because I got credit in majority of the Accounting courses.

After the first term, I was one of the candidates on the Dean’s list and my professor, Joe Jesse, commended me for my hard work, class participation and brilliance. He said that I would be lucky if I could keep my activities and brilliant results up till the end of the term. He didn’t say more or in what form the luck would manifest.

At the end of the term, and still on the Dean’s list, Professor Jesse came around to inform me that he would employ me to manage the Accounting laboratory for the institution. He gave the letter of employment to the dean of the faculty. The following week, I was called upon to take up employment as a tutor in the institution because I was very good at Mathematics and Accounting. I met Tunde Badejo in the school; he was a year ahead of me. But I told him (we took a bet) that we would graduate the same year and he didn’t believe. Later, when I was given a scholarship to become a tutor, I took the letter to Tunde Badejo and said: ‘See, the school is paying my tuition.’ He was amazed. That was how I became a tutor, with my tuition being paid. Tunde Badejo majored in Mathematics, and having been challenged, his performance got better the following semester and he also became a Maths tutor in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science. I was challenged and severely under pressure to keep up the grade as each semester rolled by, because if my grades should drop I would lose the scholarship. It was quite challenging and in the end, I graduated top of my class and I was recruited as an Accounting major. There were big accounting firms then. Touche was number nine. I was recruited. And I still got other job offers. Then there were eight big accounting firms in the United States, including Arthur Andersen , Arthur Young, Ernst and Whinney, Peat Marwick and Mitchell, Deloitte and others. Out of the big eight, five of them offered me jobs and that was school recruitment–right on the campus.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
I was on the Dean’s list; I was in line for the award for the overall best counting student as well as that of the university scholar’s award. With that, the big firms would continue to woo you. Despite the five job offers, I was equally offered employment by IBM and others. Professor Jesse called me and advised that I should not be arrogant. He asked that I remove my name from the career placement centre because, according to him, the more they saw my grades, the more I would be sought after. He said that might hinder other accounting graduates from being recruited and that the faculty wanted as many accounting graduates as possible to be recruited by the big companies. So I went and removed it. Usually, there was a benchmark for recruitments by the big professional accounting firms and they didn’t go beneath that. I got an offer of $20,000, with travelling allowances and all that. It was big money for me at the time.

But when Arthur Young saw the money I was offered, they offered an additional $3,000. My adviser told me to consider an offer that would make me function effectively in my country, particularly given that the country is blessed with crude oil. I wondered what I would be coming back to do. The career placement officer called me again and asked me what I wanted to do. I said they just spoke to me from my department.

Unlike what happens here, universities in America prepare the students for the future; how to dress, how to face job interviews. The third day after that, Deloitte, Haskins and Sells, now Deloitte and Touche Consulting Group, gave me another offer. They said they were not just going to hire me, but develop me. They asked me to take the salary I was being offered or forget about the job. I went back to Professor Jesse and said: ‘Look at what these people are offering, I would rather go to Arthur Andersen because they were offering to pay more’. But he said that I should not. He said he had always advised me that my career and professional development were more important. He said Delloite had clients like General Motors, Procter and Gamble, National Oil and worked with Aramco Exxon, etc. He said I should consider that my country has crude oil and I might want to return someday. He said I should consider a firm with clients in anufacturing and oil sectors than Arthur Andersen, which only dealt with financial institutions and banks.

I took to his advice. I resumed work at Deloitte training school in June 1979. By April 1979, when I was graduating, I had gotten my future charted. And that was the greatest thing I achieved in America.

Tunde Badejo was still looking for a job. As a honours student, I was there at the high table with the Dean, President of the college and so on, while the rest of the graduands were on the lower platform. So, when they called my friend, Tunde Badejo’s name, he refused to get up because they mispronounced his name and called him ‘Tunde Badeho’. He refused to get up. I was laughing at him from the high table and was saying: ‘You see, I told you we would graduate at the same time.’ I later stood from where I was seated and whispered to the event handler that his name is Badejo and not Badeho. It was not until they called the name correctly that he stood up.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by KanwuliaExtra: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralDae:

This is an excerpt from an interview Tinubu granted in 2021 on his 69th Birthday. I can share the full script with you if you are humble.

Were you tempted to stay back in the US after your studies?

To be honest with you, yes. I was lucky when I got to Chicago State University. I entered the university with honours from the Richard Daley College, because I got credit in majority of the Accounting courses.

After the first term, I was one of the candidates on the Dean’s list and my professor, Joe Jesse, commended me for my hard work, class participation and brilliance. He said that I would be lucky if I could keep my activities and brilliant results up till the end of the term. He didn’t say more or in what form the luck would manifest.

At the end of the term, and still on the Dean’s list, Professor Jesse came around to inform me that he would employ me to manage the Accounting laboratory for the institution. He gave the letter of employment to the dean of the faculty. The following week, I was called upon to take up employment as a tutor in the institution because I was very good at Mathematics and Accounting. I met Tunde Badejo in the school; he was a year ahead of me. But I told him (we took a bet) that we would graduate the same year and he didn’t believe. Later, when I was given a scholarship to become a tutor, I took the letter to Tunde Badejo and said: ‘See, the school is paying my tuition.’ He was amazed. That was how I became a tutor, with my tuition being paid. Tunde Badejo majored in Mathematics, and having been challenged, his performance got better the following semester and he also became a Maths tutor in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science. I was challenged and severely under pressure to keep up the grade as each semester rolled by, because if my grades should drop I would lose the scholarship. It was quite challenging and in the end, I graduated top of my class and I was recruited as an Accounting major. There were big accounting firms then. Touche was number nine. I was recruited. And I still got other job offers. Then there were eight big accounting firms in the United States, including Arthur Andersen , Arthur Young, Ernst and Whinney, Peat Marwick and Mitchell, Deloitte and others. Out of the big eight, five of them offered me jobs and that was school recruitment–right on the campus.

WORDS ON MARBLE FROM A CAREER CRIMINAL AND MONEY LAUNDERER!
Was he a female while at RDC? grin

Delliotte that came out and denied him outright?
Believe that LIAR at your own peril. kiss
They offered him jobs indeed. . . with that local IRAGBIJI ACCENT.
Yet he could lick a microphone during 2023 elections like he had never seen one before to TASTE IT!

Twaaaaaaaah!

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

WORDS ON MARBLE FROM A CAREER CRIMINAL AND MONEY LAUNDERER!
Was he a female while at RDC? grin

Delliotte that came out and denied him outright?
Believe that LIAR at your own peril. kiss
Even when you guys spread the fake news that Deloitee denounced him outright, he still went to Chattam House before the world and openly claimed again that he worked for Deloitee.

You asked for classmates and names. There are lots of them in this interview even down to people he worked with in Deloitee and National oil. Nigerian and American names with time stamps of the events all included.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by KanwuliaExtra: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralDae:

Even when you guys spread the fake news that Deloitee denounced him outright, he still went to Chattam House before the world and openly claimed again that he worked for Deloitee.

You asked for classmates and names. There are lots of them in this interview even down to people he worked with in Deloitee and National oil. Nigerian and American names with time stamps of the events all included.

Please, let us hear from the US this week and we will rest this matter.
The files of this shady character are sealed in the US by the FBI and CIA. . . ONLY CRIMINALS HAVE THEIR FILES SEALED BECAUSE THEY ARE COMPROMISED SPIES!!!! kiss

That dude is UGLY and DIRTY inside and outside.
Twa!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

As long as he attended CSU, there is no problem. The educational system in Nigeria is totally different from US. That Atiku is trying to ask questions about his WAEC is laughable. In America, there is what they call homeschooling, whereby people might not go to conventional schools till they get into the university.

I believe even if Tinubu didn't finish secondary school in Nigeria, he could still have gotten admission into universities in America. There are so many differences between how education works in America and in Nigeria.

I am all for kicking out Tinubu if he's proven to have rigged the election. However, I don't appreciate trying to remove people from offices using backdoor means like this. What I see here is pure hatred or jealousy of someone.

Why is Tinubu fighting so hard to prevent Chicago University from releasing his records..

Is it true that the Tinubu that attended The University is a female...

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Please, let us hear from the US this week and we will rest this matter.
The files of this shady character are sealed in the US by the FBI and CIA. . . ONLY CRIMINALS HAVE THEIR FILES SEALED BECAUSE THEY ARE COMPROMISED SPIES!!!! kiss

That dude is UGLY and DIRTY inside and outside.
Twa!!!
Okay then let us hear from them this week. By next week I would be the first to raise this topic. Make sure you are here.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by KanwuliaExtra: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralDae:

Okay then let us hear from them this week. By next week I would be the first to raise this topic. Make sure you are here.

Deal!
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by ahzNigeria: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Start your journey to study in the UK, many universities are now opened for admissions for the UK January intake 2024. Get FREE counselling and total support from us.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by frankyychiji(f): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
JOemmy:

I don't think this trick will work both came to office with the same ticket.
Lower your voice abeg. grin
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Toks2008(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
GeneralDae:

Tinubu first attended Richard Dalley College in Chicago to pass a pre exam that qualified him for University. I don't know if he wrote any WAEC and I'm not sure he ever claimed to have written one.

Shebbi there is a document he used to gain admission to the college.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
Toks2008:

Shebbi there is a document he used to gain admission to the college.
Do you need WAEC to enter all colleges in America?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Toks2008(m): 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
GeneralDae:

Do you need WAEC to enter all colleges in America?

Did I mention Waec?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Counted As Igbo In The U S 2010 Census Now On-going (deadline Is April 1) / Boko Haram Leader's Speech: Translated To English / Question To All Igbos And Pdp Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.