Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen (5664 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood And Shattered Windscreen / Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Bloody & Shattered Windscreen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by pman100(m): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by writetopoker: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
That guy need to be shot at close range. Its not cool to treat a lady that way in public
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Whazar(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
Abeg Idan no get data to waste

Watch the video and tell me wetin happen

8 Likes

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by JaneYave(f): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
They should keep it up! I think that heartbreak makes the heart to love right. I think people need more of it.

1 Like

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by alpharoyalty: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
Very expensive prank grin
I blame the guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by alpharoyalty: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
Whazar:

I advise you watch the video.
Very hilarious 😂

3 Likes

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Very expensive prank grin
I blame the guy

You no see where to prank, na for public. Quite stupid.

1 Like

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by DAramis: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
Whazar:

The guy played a dangerous prank on her girlfriend by making fake marriage proposal.

It turns out he was never never serious about the proposal leading to crying and garnishing of teeth by the said lady. Honestly, it is only a sick person or unstable person that can do exactly what that guy did knowing fully well that

1. Marriage complete a Nigerian woman. And majority looks forward to it especially if age is no longer on that lady's side (like the person in this video )
2. Public proposal is dangerous. it puts intense pressure on ladies to accept. After the acceptance, the guy turns around to reject her.

NB: In some families, the woman's brothers will take this up. The dealing they will give the said guy would definitely teach him about responsibility as well as not playing this kind of dangerous prank with a woman's emotions.

11 Likes

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Bigseven(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
Not again !

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Johnson225(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
Funny. But that nigga no try.
Pranking with stuffs as this is totally unnecessary

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Sanguine(f): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hehehe 😁. The fellow three steps above said "garnishing" of teeth. 😅

Wahala for who dey fall for prank. Renewed shege for who dey prank public proposal prank. Everybody sha go collet. 😂
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
Public proposal don choke that one grin, but the guy na bastard o grin
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Nwaiyoo: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
The guy BIG TIME F/UP. After you don knack person daughter. Who knows how long? You come to the public to propose marriage, she accepted you ooo. Only for you to there and then tell her b4 the same people that were happy with her that it's a prank. Guy you deserve to die. Asway!

6 Likes

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by marsup: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
What happened to shame?
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by NoToPile: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Saw this video some months back and I still feel the way I felt then. Very foolish boy.

Using proposal to prank in public.

The lady should have walked away and broken up with him. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Zeel007: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
alpharoyalty:

I advise you watch the video.
Very hilarious 😂

is not funny at all, I felt the girls pain. That's too much for her to bear. Imagine him calling that prank, not even in a room, but a whole shop rite. Am even happy as hecbroje his windscreen, he too should feel the pain and see how it is to be pained

1 Like

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by coronavirus19: 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
Whazar:

You are not him

1 Like

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by mechanics(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
The guy didn't try at all, he knows she has hot temper issues he still went ahead to do such am expensive prank, that's too extreme and no wonder men are running away from her due to her hot temper issue.
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by talented321: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nigeria men&women with unncessary dramas be like women and cucumber''
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Samakus(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
Short women na time bomb. The way I dey dodge them ehn.

The guy na mumu sha
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
Sanguine:
Hehehe 😁. The fellow three steps above said "garnishing" of teeth. 😅

Wahala for who dey fall for prank. Renewed shege for who dey prank public proposal prank. Everybody sha go collet.😂

You've lost all your Feminine Attributes.
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Sanguine(f): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
Evolutionlove:

You've lost all your Feminine Attributes.

Why did you say this? 🤔😀
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Baronthecelebri: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
Very bad from the guy. But why Nigeria women like marriage.
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Baronthecelebri: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
Go any marriage seminar or program Na women plenty pass,why.

1 Like

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by flokii: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
The friend saying.. 'I know what men have done to her' in the background is evil.

Truth be told.. the guy fvcked up.

2 Likes

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by flokii: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
Baronthecelebri:

Isn't it obvious?.. they want to settle down after disturbing the world.
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by talented321: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
the worst part is na them go still come nairaland and claim femenist or they don't want to marry''
Once a woman put this two lines just know THAT madam don dey fear for her marital life.

2 Likes

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
Sanguine:

Why did you say this? 🤔😀

The Way you type is Scary.

You are typing with Masculine Vibes.

1 Like

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by nairalanduser23: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
How are you sure this is not staged. Is this not that TikTok pamtech car girl?

1 Like

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by HeartlessMan: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
That's what you get when you roll with little kids damaged by social media. All these Gen Z don't have any sense and me ma kukuma nor dey roll with them.

But I saw pocohantas, ishilove and siofra running after them with cameras when nothing concern them there. Can't they just stay in one place?

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by maticar: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
pman100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTot72P1_X0
This is like 9 months ago
If this drama was real, the guy dodged a bullet

That lady is captain marvel, see the way she smashed glass with barehands.

The guy would wake up dead one day after small argument in the house

Good riddance to rubbish
All of them dey craze well well

2 Likes

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by FreeSpirited: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
who raised and gave birth to these stuppid young boys
must be a product of absent father mothered by feminists who have no idea how to raise a boy child
cos i wont hesistate to disown my boy if he ever propose to a woman in public or act this stuupid for clout

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Romantically Whack Photoshop Tweaks / 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.