Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,513 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Isese Day: Oyo Govt Declares Monday Public Holiday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isese Day: Oyo Govt Declares Monday Public Holiday (18504 Views)

Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isese Day: Oyo Govt Declares Monday Public Holiday by 7upnigeria: 6:06am On Aug 19, 2023
Asgard73:
Kwara is gone.. gone forever..

Next is kogi..

Lagos “ might” follow in no distant future.

Lesson..

Be careful what you wish on others..

Now Yoruba people now know boundary..

People that lAugh and divide igbos over Rivers state are being served

Not even Rivers can do this to igbos.. not in next 100 centuries

In your dreams, Yorubas dont make noise to make news, we're NOT CHESTBEATERS. We won the Presidency without noise pollution. Watch and see how it goes in Ilorin. Soon, GAMBARI will be gone and a new king will emerge there, na Yoruba man you dey carry play so. We win, we dont have to follow the existing rules to win, WE MAKE OUR OWN RULES.

1 Like

Re: Isese Day: Oyo Govt Declares Monday Public Holiday by eteebanky: 6:59am On Aug 19, 2023
God bless Yoruba land

God bless Lagos, Ogun, oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti..... flourishing yoruba land

We, the oduduwas know ourselves

Kwara, kogi is not a Yoruba land, we the oduduwas don't want them, check the two state GDP and you'll be so disappointed, Ilorin.....you'll see poverty walking on every streets lol.....they can't survive without federal government intervention, what a pity
Re: Isese Day: Oyo Govt Declares Monday Public Holiday by Lekan239(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
They are all going to Hell, except they repent. ~Mummy G.O.
see. Muslim have their own hell for people who are not Muslims.

Christians have their own hell for people who are not Christian

Traditionalists have their own hell for people who are not Traditionalists.

Non of other two religious are making noise amd condemning the other religious like Christian does. We Christian should have peace abeg
Re: Isese Day: Oyo Govt Declares Monday Public Holiday by Uptheante(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2023
orion7:
Muslims are still under 50% in oyo. Soo there’s freedom of worship. I hope they learn form kwara and cut yourba Muslims to size
Na lie bro, they are actually about 70% of the population in Oyo. Maybe they are just more tolerant than elsewhere
Re: Isese Day: Oyo Govt Declares Monday Public Holiday by HenryWilliams(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2023
Lagos State too has declared Isese Holiday..
Good for the SW..
Re: Isese Day: Oyo Govt Declares Monday Public Holiday by Ibkhaleel001: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Allah is NOT the creator. Allah is moon goddess of Saudi Arabia. She cannot even create pencil.

During hajj thousands of Muslims go round the kabba which houses a black stone and the bow to it and kiss it. Muslims worship black stone. That's why when you pray you face Mecca where the black stone is located.

When you submit to Allah you submit to the idol goddess of moon by worshipping a black stone.
I handle dozens of senseless idiots like you!

I can continue hurting you with the truth

Allah created everything and everyone

Allah created Jesus!

Jesus admits it

Jesus said I can not perform any Miracle on my own:

John 5:30
30  I cannot do anything on my own.

(i.e., I am totally powerless.) But Allah

Check your Arabic bibles and see for yourself!

Allah is the GOD of the Bibles:

Did you know that Elohim is Allah

The root Word is "Eloh".  And the more original Jews such as Yemenites and others say Alohim or Alah-im.  And when you yourself pronounce it, you do naturally pronounce it with a double "l": Allah.  Jews do call Him: Allah-im.  Aramaic-speaking people also call GOD Almighty Allah.  See the following videos for Biblical references and proofs.  Also, pre-Islamic Biblical archeological findings have GOD Almighty as "Allah". 

So the Original Holy Name for GOD Almighty is not Eloh.  It is Allah!  Eloh is a Hebrew dialect, which not all Hebrew speakers use anyway.  Allah had always been the Original and Universal GOD Almighty even before birth of Judaism, and the existence Hebrew. 

Muslims do not believe in worshiping idols or moon Gods

In Islam ‘moon” Represents authority and supremacy, the Light that shine in the darkness. When ottoman Khalifa ruled there were three crescents in the flag to symbolise three continents.
Moon has nothing to do with religious doctrine or theology.
Re: Isese Day: Oyo Govt Declares Monday Public Holiday by creativehubb: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
Very good.

1 Like

Re: Isese Day: Oyo Govt Declares Monday Public Holiday by MrPRevailer(m): 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
tommy589:
I Wonder If Heaven Got a Ghetto

You are interested in knowing what Heaven is like, go and read testimonies at
Divinerevelations.info
Re: Isese Day: Oyo Govt Declares Monday Public Holiday by MrPRevailer(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lekan239:
see. Muslim have their own hell for people who are not Muslims.

Christians have their own hell for people who are not Christian

Traditionalists have their own hell for people who are not Traditionalists.

Non of other two religious are making noise amd condemning the other religious like Christian does. We Christian should have peace abeg
& leisuretym

There's only one Hell and Heaven. One supreme God.

The Jewish religion is the oldest major religion in the world. And Christianity is an offshoot of the Jewish religion because Jesus the Jew, came to fulfill the law of Moses (atonement law by blood of animals)

Islam came 600 years after Christianity.

Traditional deities are so many.
god of baal, iron, thunder, fertility etc. These are small gods.

And from history, none of them could challenge the God of the Jews/Israelites.
Ask Pharoah and his magicians. Nebuchadnezzar and his magicians, the prophets of Baal etc.

1 Like

Re: Isese Day: Oyo Govt Declares Monday Public Holiday by 90dbest: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2023
SensualMan:
Lol. grin The owners of Ilorin banned the cowards from practicing their stooopid religion in Ilorin. They even threatened to pelt the same cowards if they dared to. What did the cowards do? Your guess is as good as mine.

#YorubaRonu
run -o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje / Nigerians To Pay For National ID Card From 2022 – NIMC / Simon Kolawoke: Mr President Buhari, Nigeria Must Not Go Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.