Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster (20307 Views)

John Owan Enoh To Bash Ali: Apologise Or Face Legal Action / Decision On Peseiro Will Be Made After AFCON 2023 โ€“ Sports Minister, Enoh / New Sports Betting Platform Msport Is On EPL TV Ad Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by Beloxxxi: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2023
robosky02:
John Enoh: 3 things you should know about the farmer named Nigeria's Sports Minister

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/john-enoh-3-things-you-should-know-about-farmer-named-nigerias-sports-minister-2023081703385962259

He is the one that changed Bitcoinchief life. Bitcoinchief stole fortune from him, invested in bitcoin and has paid in full plus interest.
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by bitbillionaire: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2023
As a farmer, I guess his job would be to cultivate and sow the seeds of greatness and excellence into our youths so that Nigeria would reap the fruit of success, glory and excellence in all sporting activities. Just my guess though
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by nick50(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2023
Nigeria was designed to fail..thing's like this will continue to occur cos the architects of the business venture called Nigeria are benefiting from its woes..the Colonial masters who was earlier chased out by the igbos were the ones that instigated n planted hatred in the minds of other tribes against the igbos ..they know too well that if we all unite and with an igbo man at the helms of affairs of this country they will have no access to our oil and other natural resources ..they supply us ammunition to fight n kill ourselves while companies like shell and the Chinese steal n take away our natural resources..they lecture and install puppets like tinubu ,buhari,atiku and obasanjo to do thier biddings ,I just hope one day my fatherland will be free from those imperialist just like Mali,burkinafaso and Niger Republic..I pray I will live to see the day all Africans will be free from this modern day slavery

1 Like

Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by Allisgud: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2023
People thought tinubu will appoint kanu or okocha as sport minister instead he brought a farmer
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by nkemjacob2(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2023
They said he change Lagos so agbadorians hope he will change the sport sector. Make we dey watch
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by IamHonourable1: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2023
Kemadealadire:
Hmmn.
Lol
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:20am On Aug 19, 2023
Issues40:
Can you imagine? A farmer appointed to head the ministry of sports. When there are several technocrats that would have fitted this position. Is this the renewed hope they promised us? Is this how we are going to move forward in this country?
while the technocrat no campaign for APC or join APC.. ministers at admin position so leave Enoh to perform his tasks
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2023
sonofsteven:

A farmer being a sport minister wink cheesy

What happened to sport analyst and retired footballers or people with vast knowledge of sports and welfare etc.. a farmer will be minister of power or something different from his knowledge... I respect una
does a retired footballer know anything about basket or Polo or swimming... The minister ll work with the core professional in the ministry to deliver govt policy

1 Like

Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by Deeprooted: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2023
Kick pinik out of nff
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by mutvy: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2023
How could Tinubu make a farmer sports minister? Does Tinubu know what he is doing at all?
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by NOwazobia: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2023
Non of his attribute you mention is appealing.

You couldn't also mention any of the social program he initiated.

I just hope he won't be worse than the former.
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by BoldBrainz(m): 9:32am On Aug 19, 2023
He'll do well.
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by Ahigbo1: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2023
Nigeria and imbalance in portfolios...a farmer in the sport domain. Ishhh!
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by MrALIVE: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2023
His appointment as minister of sports clearly shows the level of decay in this country and the cluelessness of the political class...A core politician and a supposed farmer being appointed as minister of sports.
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by optimusprime2(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2023
This is why this whole ministerial appointment thing is a scam to me...

Can people be very honest here with this question, if an ex Sportsman or individual with experience in the sports industry, who has high level administrative experience like for example Sunday Oliseh was given this portfolio, is it not obvious that the sector would Develop?

Una see why Naija no fit better?
What does John Enoh know about the Sports industry?
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by ghosttownboss(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2023
Very empty resume for a sports minister
Has his philanthropy affected the sports sector before this time?
Politics of settlement got him there just the other guy
Dalung or whatever

1 Like

Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by AfonjaConehead: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2023
We also need fresh and competent hands at the NFF,not those square maigari,Mumuni,Galadima Mallam/kabuki pegs in round holes!!!

Cameroun made Samuel Eto'o the football federation chairman but in naija,the like of a whole Segun Odegbami contested against mallams like the unknown Galadima,maigari and lost!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by otipoju(m): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2023
sonofsteven:

A farmer being a sport minister wink cheesy

What happened to sport analyst and retired footballers or people with vast knowledge of sports and welfare etc.. a farmer will be minister of power or something different from his knowledge... I respect una

Knowledge and administrative capability are two different things. Eto became Cameroon FA chairman but bungled it by a lack of integrity

2 Likes

Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by membranus: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2023
What does a farmer know about sports?

Case of a square peg in an hexagonal hole.

Disaster in our sports administration will be the ultimate end.
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by robosky02(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2023
membranus:
What does a farmer know about sports?

Case of a square peg in an hexagonal hole.

Disaster in our sports administration will be the ultimate end.

NFF will confuse him to do as they want
ร€nd make him sign and approve the nonsense

I remember lalong ....
The money was well spended grammar

1 Like

Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by Bahamas95(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2023
A farmer as sports minister? undecided

Chai! Nigeria is really cursed.
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by ambale(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2023
Issues40:
Can you imagine? A farmer appointed to head the ministry of sports. When there are several technocrats that would have fitted this position. Is this the renewed hope they promised us? Is this how we are going to move forward in this country?

Balablu is running a trial and error government, make people wey vote for am sha see something collect cos me i don zero my mind entirely

Cos how is a farmer, nothing relates him to the sport world, even the defence same, with other ministries but somehow some persons believed he is doing well

I fold arm dey look them sha
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by ambale(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

Sports knowledge doesn't show on faces.

Go and interview the senator and ask him how and why he got that position.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so na interview you go know who sabi sport abi?

Agbado sports niyen
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by Teymanhenry(f): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
A renowned farmer should be a minister on Agriculture. Tinubu is just turning into Buhari everyday
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by thedio(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Kollabo419:
Nna mehnnn

Farming the sport world grin

Must everything about Nigeria be confused

When JJ ,Kanu,ikpeba are still.alive
God forbid bad thing

Ex footballer can fight for NFA seat. minister is an administrator in charge of sport not only football.
This man will ensure that our international stadium pitch are green throughout the yr as a farmer grin grin
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by Juju70(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
Who do I blame now for all these lopsided appointments??
APC
The West
Jonathan
Bla bla blu
The people

In short I blame Buhari!!!! I mean??
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by Bellotelli: 6:45am On Aug 20, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Lol grin

As he is looking at the football pitch he will just be imagining and visualizing a bumper harvest of various Agricultural produce.
When we talk of sport, why focus only on football! What happens to developing other sports. I think if the government and corporate organizations can invest in other sports from the grassroot it will take the minds of children and youths away from social vices such as fraud, drug abuse and cultism.
Re: John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster by okonja(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2023
KingLennon:
In a sane country, there's no way this man would be a minister for sports. He lacks expertise for that position

That means anyone without a degree in Political Science canโ€™t be elected to any political office.

See, a good administrator in a sector can function anywhere, all he needs is to get the right people to work with him.

Thatโ€™s all

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo / Bonke Replaces Injured Ndidi In Nigeria Squad / Chelsea FC Announce Mauricio Pochettino As New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.