Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,559 members, 7,861,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Which African Country Has The Curviest Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which African Country Has The Curviest Women (6808 Views)

What Country Has The Biggest Yansh In Africa? Uganda Or Rwanda? Pics / Who’s The Curviest Between Mercy Eke And Toke Makinwa / Who’s The Curviest? BeyoncΓ© Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2023
Rokiat:
Why you wanna know?

Anyways South Africa or Kenyan.

Kenya?

Nah...Its either Southy or Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2023
Yep... We're the most reserved tribe in SA.
Jman06:
wow! I haven't heard about that tribe before

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2023
Dshocker:

Samantha lemme see you shape fess, b4 i will say anything further!!!

Because not all South Africans are curvy, and about 70% of the curvy ones did BBL

See natural fat ass here.... And by the way, Ghana has the curviest of women, Argue with your keypad.

What is this shocked shocked

Is she Ghanian?

By the way, Tanzanians are curvier than the ghanian girs, Ghana takes the lead in West Africa
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by koning: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2023
South Africa without doubt. Key word is curvy.

Most west African women, especially Nigeria, Ghana and Camoroon are built like refrigerators. Thick middle and stomachs.

4 Likes

Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Jman06(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Yep... We're the most reserved tribe in SA.
Ok...I know more about Zulu and Xosa tribes.
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2023
Danisaint112:
adebayo987

And I will tell you you made a huge mistake by not including Rwanda to that list.

The pictures of their celebrities says it all. People who I know that have been there also confirmed this.

Almost every woman in Rwanda is curvy down to even the slim ones it's just that most have long forehead which some don't really fancy but I find beautiful
These women are fineee

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2023
What is it that Igbos have in common with the Zulus? I'm curious.
Jman06:
Ok...I know more about Zulu and Xosa tribes.
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Jman06(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
Samantha124:
What is it that Igbos have in common with the Zulus? I'm curious.
I think it's more of Physical appearance. I see some similarities between the two, especially their women. I maybe wrong though
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
How are the physical appearances similar?
Jman06:
I think it's more of Physical appearance. I see some similarities between the two, especially their women. I maybe wrong though
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Jman06(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
Samantha124:
How are the physical appearances similar?
The brown skin colour and body physique, I think, are somehow similar.
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
All Africans are brown... I don't know about the physique.

Anyways, it's fine.
Jman06:
The brown skin colour and body physique, I think, are somehow similar.

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
South Africans and Rwandans wink

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Thislifesef: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
adebayo987:
Nigeria
Ghana
South Africa
Kenya
Seychelles
Algeria
Morocco
Botswana
Zimbabwe
Zambia
Cameroon
Ivory Coast
Angola
Etc.

No one country can carry that title. However, you can check their statistics by strictly examining only the celebrities.
Togo is so so underrated bro, if you see some togolese women yansh eh shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Benwallt(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
myyansh68:

I think ekiti located closer to river Nile. Yes, there we have them curvy.

Which Ekiti? My State? Abeg put us down.

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Usainterviews: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
Kenya, South Africa and Ethiopia..

If you are interested in studying in USA and you do not have the finance, worry not as there are lots of institution waiving fees and offering scholarships.

In this video, Application is free and you get over 11k worth of funding when you apply on time to any of the universities.
Truman State University in the city of Missouri, USA.

Learn how to apply!
Goodluck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pQwxMM-coo
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by somehow: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Samantha124:
All Africans are brown... I don't know about the physique.

Anyways, it's fine.

Yes and the concept of calling Africans black came to being out of a negative development.

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Benwallt(m): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
Samantha124:
But I didn't mention or compare any countries... grin grin grin

Just relax girl. My people will make a demon out of you if you're not careful. Just observe more than you speak

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Omoawoke: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
Those East Africans dey get shape ooo.. chai
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
Funny enough, I'm not bothered.. grin grin grin
Benwallt:

Just relax girl. My people will make a demon out of you if you're not careful. Just observe more than you speak

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Benwallt(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Funny enough, I'm not bothered.. grin grin grin

Time will tell
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Burruchaga71(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
South Africa..
There are blessed with dangerous backside.

We are not going anywhere..
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
Already I've been trolled many times before in here... Some of the trolls would even follow me and open threads just to troll me... But in the end, they still got tired and I'm still here unbothered... grin grin grin

I don't take most of the things being said here seriously.

I don't think there's anything else that can move me because they've already done their worst.
Benwallt:

Time will tell
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Danisaint112(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
Naijaboy18:

These women are fineee

Yeah in terms of unusual big natural curve they passed the test. I will always rate them first. Plus they are beautiful too.

But when it comes to facial beauty alone in Africa I will give it to Ethiopians.

Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
How do we confirmed all this without images from the countries you are all mentioned, please if you most show evidence
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Danisaint112(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
How do we confirmed all this without images from the countries you are all mentioned, please if you most show evidence

Honestly it's tiring. You would even begin to wonder where to start arguing from. That's why I showed evidence in a the comment I made.
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Danisaint112(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Honestly it's tiring. You would even begin to wonder where to start arguing from. That's why I showed evidence in the comments I made to proof my point.
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Dshocker(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
Samantha124:
But I didn't mention any country though..🀣🀣🀣

Obviously you need not mention it, before i would know you were referring to your country South Africa.

South African women and BBL are like 5 & 6.

When it comes to my country, i give it to Yoruba girls, but i still think Ghana has more natural voluptuous girls πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ in Africa.
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
Well, you're the one who said it, not me... grin grin grin

Dshocker:

Obviously you need not mention it, before i would know you were referring to your country South Africa.

South African women and BBL are like 5 & 6.

When it comes to my country, i give it to Yoruba girls, but i still think Ghana has more natural voluptuous girls πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ in Africa.
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by TheSuperX(m): 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tanzania, Ghana
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
😝😝😝
TheSuperX:
Tanzania, Ghana
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Dshocker(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, you're the one who said it, not me... grin grin grin

Why are you shining your teeth like someone that stole hot bread from the bakery?
Re: Which African Country Has The Curviest Women by Benwallt(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Already I've been trolled many times before in here... Some of the trolls would even follow me and open threads just to troll me... But in the end, they still got tired and I'm still here unbothered... grin grin grin

I don't take most of the things being said here seriously.

I don't think there's anything else that can move me because they've already done their worst.

Ok, you seems to have developed a very thick skin to have stomach all that without blinking. A rare quality not reserved for a lady but you happened to have it either by design or accident. It's good, keep it up but there is still that one person that will make you dump your home training (no offence) into the dustbin and go all out berserk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Are The Best Techniques To Make Any Man Your Slave / Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls / Founder Of The Boob Movement Bares All In Completely Nude Photos (+18 Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.