Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,424 members, 7,836,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison (31862 Views)

Grand Jury Indicts Olalekan Ponle Of Fraud, Faces 20 Years in Prison / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by OgwuEgo: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2023
Igbo Amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2023
Na dem!!!
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Proudlyomonna: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2023
Bunkbars:
I nearly saw shege when I travelled to Ibadan.

See me, see wahala o! I was on my own, when I young guy. Came to me, that he can't operate an ATM machine. mumu me collected the ATM and withdrew over 150k from the ATM.for this guy.

Only for me to get a call, from alagbon police station. That I should report asap. If I don't want problems.

It was sorted out, with the help of the firm I work for. I was scolded like a child, ever since then. If anyone comes to me for help to use the ATM. I fit slap you.

These internet scammers are now every where, it's like every one now does it. shocked. It's shocking.

They never run out of scam schemes.

My Younger sister is a surgeon in Finland,she almost got into trouble with Her Hospital while helping one criminal oo.

The evil scammer claimed to be from Cameroon and almost scammed her with NGO scam,it took last minute retrospection to save her from falling.

It turned out the criminal Cameroon wannabe is from Ekiti oo grin

If a Nigerian from whatever tribe comes to You for help abroad,gee open Ya eyes well oo,e get why.

3 Likes

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by REDshouse(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Sakiru ambali

The Igbos are doing drugs , The Yorubas are doing fraud and skull mining

Inside Life
and hausa/fulani are doing banditry... We are getting there

1 Like

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Mrfeel: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2023
Saao:
the convicted President in aso rock nko? Igbo and Yoruba shared drugs and frauds while Hausa is terrorism and maiming. Removing these three tribes from Nigeria we will have better and united Nigeria
The 3 ethnic groups you talk about removing are the reason there is Nigeria in the first place , there won't be Nigeria without them

2 Likes

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Yankee101: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2023
He thought the heat had died down because nobody said anything

For here your file dey open till you die or case closed

You’ll be arrested the day you set foot in any developed country they have extradition treaties with

2 Likes

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by efeski(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Sakiru ambali

Inside Life

Not forgetting the fulanis doing banditry and the Niger deltans doing militancy and your humble self propagating stereotypes

1 Like

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2023
favor914:
Go & tell that to the Oyibos, just goes to show the height of your ignorance, because your passport shows what tribe you are?

Are you defending the criminal? Do you know what we don't know?

Dey play.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Ofunaofu: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2023
georgeakins:

It is either his mother is Ibo or his father is related to Ibo people.

That guy is not a full blooded Yoruba

99% of the people doing crimes outside Nigeria are ibo

So you mean Tinubu, Dapo Abiodun, Gbajabiamila and kashamu got Igbo blood
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by amoreobansu: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Sakiru ambali

Inside Life
shocked shocked shocked
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by frankoben(m): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:
These are Tinubu, Dapo Abiodun, Gbajabiamila and Kashamu protege

When they return, they automatically become leaders in the SW

Ode
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by NaijaNaWaa: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2023
skj1377:
Crime does not pay
How? From Abuja to Ogun, criminals are leading your country !!
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by NaijaNaWaa: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

If a Nigerian from whatever tribe comes to You for help abroad,gee open Ya eyes well oo,e get why.

📌

2 Likes

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by lightwind(m): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2023
georgeakins:

It is either his mother is Ibo or his father is related to Ibo people.

That guy is not a full blooded Yoruba

99% of the people doing crimes outside Nigeria are ibo

See who's talking. Hey man you're talking shiit.

Yoruba Muslims the men are all 100% SCAMMERS!!. Including their women.
Their women fake Iyaebe online to defraud the gullibles.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Ofunaofu: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2023
frankoben:

Ode

Are you their protege
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by circlesdigital: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2023
Ok
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2023
Oh my!🤦
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Chetas81(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN, FOR THIS DEVELOPMENT, THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN GOOD IN DEFRAUD PEOPLE'S ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by JaredH: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2023
Fbi free that man
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by crossfm: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2023
MT:

This happens to most people when they have too much unrealistic expectations about going abroad. Once expectations are not met, they take to crime in order to impress people in Nigeria.

You are right.
Trying to impress people who don't even care about you.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by aderadio1: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
He will go and eat beans with governor Dapo abiodun 's aide who committed a similar offence, but now in USA prison. The idiot would have been a federal law maker today, representing Ogun but thank God, the long arm.of the law caught him at the nick of time. These are the calibre of people holding sway in the national assembly. Awon abaniloruko ję eeyan.

Only God knows what gave these people the shameless boldness to steal such a huge sum. I'm sure he didn't start today. He must have been doing this for long.

The below are the calibre of people ruling us, which is why Nigeria isn't moving forward as expected:

Drug barons
Fraudsters
Thieves
Ritualists
Islamist terrorist and sponsors.

The above include governors and federal law makers

This country needs cleansing before we can get things right. If you call it revolution, na you sabi.

Plus our president is not a drug baron. Mind what you post.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Revolva(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2023
Bunkbars:
I nearly saw shege when I travelled to Ibadan.

See me, see wahala o! I was on my own, when I young guy. Came to me, that he can't operate an ATM machine. mumu me collected the ATM and withdrew over 150k from the ATM.for this guy.

Only for me to get a call, from alagbon police station. That I should report asap. If I don't want problems.

It was sorted out, with the help of the firm I work for. I was scolded like a child, ever since then. If anyone comes to me for help to use the ATM. I fit slap you.

These internet scammers are now every where, it's like every one now does it. shocked. It's shocking.

But the atm u took from the guy was not urs na, how come they traced to you

Or did the guy transfered to ur bank acc and then you use ur atm to withdraw for him...
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by livebyday(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2023
Mindlog:
The likes of FreeStuffsNG would have nothing to say about this crime but is fixated on a particular region.

Crime is crime. irrespective of who commits it.

What do you know about FreeStuffsNG? We who are old Nairalnders know him.

You assume he has a legit source of income right ? 😎
His type are part of the problems of this nation.
It's alright. One day Nigeria will be fine
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Baronthecelebri: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2023
Wahala 🤣
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by frankoben(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Are you their protege

Nope, but I detest tribal bigots. Which is why I only see myself as a black man of the Negroid race first before anything else.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Eriokanmi: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2023
aderadio1:
Plus our president is not a drug baron. Mind what you post.
Na you mention president, no be me
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Bluntemperor: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2023
crossfm:
Good 👍.

I trust FBI, they will surely enjoy their time in jail.

You Japa to a sane county, instead of bending down to hustle,you decide to take to crime.

An opportunity many are praying for.

I would have said you guys should enjoy water beans,but I forgot it's not Nigeria jail grin.

The audacity for these Criminals to travel back to where they stole blind is still a misery to many of us!
Just imagine, you stole in Canada, travel back to Germany and back to Nigeria,as if the World is not a Village,then enjoy your loot here,then went back again?
Na Village-Witches de worry am!
Nonsense!
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by aderadio1: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2023
Revolva:

But the atm u took from the guy was not urs na, how come they traced to you

Or did the guy transfered to ur bank acc and then you use ur atm to withdraw for him...
good question. Believe ibo man at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by eleniyan2020: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Are you one of them
what is the difference with those that carry drugs!
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by aderadio1: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Na you mention president, no be me
I know where I are driving to. Ibo man.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Cooly100: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2023
Saao:
the convicted President in aso rock nko? Igbo and Yoruba shared drugs and frauds while Hausa is terrorism and maiming. Removing these three tribes from Nigeria we will have better and united Nigeria

I actually agree with you on this..

Allowing these tribes to progress at their own pace should be the best thing...

The best in them will come..

Check out the progress of the Igbos during the civil war...

What they achieved in 3 years in war time can never be achieved in 100 years in peace time being in one Nigeria.

The same with the north...they have massive natural resources...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud / Lady Faked Her Kidnap To Get Money From Her Father. Her Boyfriend Did This... / Robbers Kill Hi-Ray, A Music Producer In Rivers, Cart Away His Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.