Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison (31850 Views)

Grand Jury Indicts Olalekan Ponle Of Fraud, Faces 20 Years in Prison / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by observanc1: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Sakiru ambali

The Igbos are doing drugs , The Yorubas are doing fraud and skull mining

Inside Life
yorubas are into drugs as well. Bobo chicago
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by BabaIbo: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2023
If I say A and another man say FON and you say JA, omoh na you sabi.

Honestly I don't like tribalism but nairaland don make me get time for am and I take it for joke/fun anyway.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by seguno2: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2023
GodHatesBigots:

https://gazettengr.com/fbi-arraigns-nigerian-sakiru-ambali-over-25-million-wire-fraud-faces-30-year-imprisonment/

He should be smart like Tinubu and forfeit some of the criminal money to the government, for the Americans to bury his case.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2023
grin grin grin

hundreds of their types are building estates on the island. Na person wey dem catch be this. Anyway this life money must be made. All way na way. Eleje ni legend.
Omo’ya mi sho ti get?
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Eriokanmi: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2023
He will go and eat beans with governor Dapo abiodun 's aide who committed a similar offence, but now in USA prison. The idiot would have been a federal law maker today, representing Ogun but thank God, the long arm.of the law caught him at the nick of time. These are the calibre of people holding sway in the national assembly. Awon abaniloruko ję eeyan.

Only God knows what gave these people the shameless boldness to steal such a huge sum. I'm sure he didn't start today. He must have been doing this for long.

The below are the calibre of people ruling us, which is why Nigeria isn't moving forward as expected:

Drug barons
Fraudsters
Thieves
Ritualists
Islamist terrorist and sponsors.

The above include governors and federal law makers

This country needs cleansing before we can get things right. If you call it revolution, na you sabi.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Kaa4(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Sakiru ambali

Inside Life
What does the Fulani/Hausa people do? Defraud the people!?
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by crossfm: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2023
nairalanda1:

They will enjoy something else, their husbands.

( American jail's are also not necessarily enjoyable. Also, all your communicatins are spied on. No privacy)

They will have to cover their arse With the blood of yahoo spirit grin grin.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Proudlyomonna: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2023
Very good.

Na so one useless criminal almost put my younger sister for trouble,.

If You travel abroad,avoid Nigerians as much as possible,e get why.

Yes not all of them are bad,there are legit hustling nija niggies abroad too,but to play safe just stay on Your own,mind watin carry You go there.

3 Likes

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Mosba: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2023
When I see the headline say Nigerians defrauded white people, I know that Yoruba man must be culprit. Everyone has peculiar crime from southern Nigeria. If it's a case of drug, we know how the names sound.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2023
I don't understand why alot of yoruba youths prefer to defraud people. Instead of hustling legitimately like their women.

And it's still same, set that would vote a criminal into government, because of tribe.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by MT: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2023
crossfm:
Good 👍.

I trust FBI, they will surely enjoy their time in jail.

You Japa to a sane county, instead of bending down to hustle,you decide to take to crime.

An opportunity many are praying for.

I would have said you guys should enjoy water beans,but I forgot it's not Nigeria jail grin.

This happens to most people when they have too much unrealistic expectations about going abroad. Once expectations are not met, they take to crime in order to impress people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by astOorR(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Sakiru ambali

Inside Life

And you are wailing with mega phone. Inside life.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Proudlyomonna: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2023
BabaIbo:
If I say A and another man say FON and you say JA, omoh na you sabi.

Honestly I don't like tribalism but nairaland don make me get time for am and I take it for joke/fun anyway.

When the devil will come for you is when your hate filed comments will be used against you when it matters most,then You will understand why they say"the internet never forgets" nobody will buy your doing it for fun excuse.

Shun tribal hate,don't join foolish people to do stupid things.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Lolz419: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2023
MTNnews:
How many of those you listed have you seen support the criminal listed below unlike how you igbos defend cocaine pusher n the likes of Mnesome Ejikeme etc ?!

Tinubu, gbaja, dapo, kashamu etc
U did not only support them, u voted them to lead u

1 Like

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Eriokanmi: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Sakiru ambali

Inside Life
All tribes do all,.including drugs and rituals. No tribe is clean of these vices.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Angelfrost(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2023
Sigh... You stole that kinda money and remained abroad??!

If you had relocated immediately back to your home nation, you would never have become the owner of an airline, state, or political appointee or purchased a senatorial position.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by sukkot: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2023
Lock them up and throw away the keys. Such a vast and expansive crime. These guys are really committed and dedicated to crime
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by baralatie(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2023
$25 million?
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by eleniyan2020: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:
These are Tinubu, Dapo Abiodun, Gbajabiamila and Kashamu protege

When they return, they automatically becomes leaders in the SW
they will still be better than your governor's!
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Beverlyjean(f): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Sakiru ambali

Inside Life

The biggest drug lord in Nigeria is in Asorock
The biggest scam lord in Nigeria is in American prison

Both have Chicago in common

1 Like

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Very good.

Na so one useless criminal almost put my younger sister for trouble,.

If You travel abroad,avoid Nigerians as much as possible,e get why.

Yes not all of them are bad,there are legit hustling nija niggies abroad too,but to play safe just stay on Your own,mind watin carry You go there.
I nearly saw shege when I travelled to Ibadan.

See me, see wahala o! I was on my own, when I young guy. Came to me, that he can't operate an ATM machine. mumu me collected the ATM and withdrew over 150k from the ATM.for this guy.

Only for me to get a call, from alagbon police station. That I should report asap. If I don't want problems.

It was sorted out, with the help of the firm I work for. I was scolded like a child, ever since then. If anyone comes to me for help to use the ATM. I fit slap you.

These internet scammers are now every where, it's like every one now does it. shocked. It's shocking.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by wildikeman(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2023
Hahhahaha ..ah...hahahaha...the only things Nigerians export in high doses is crime.

Awon jati jati.

There's no redemption for Nigeria. Get out. Get a good kpali...and debunk Nigeria. That's how you redeem yourself

1 Like

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by favor914: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Sakiru Olanrewaju Ambali, 45, was arrested in February 2023, in Frankfurt, Germany, as he traveled back to Canada from Nigeria.

They are the one giving the country bad image from fraud to drug lords.
Go & tell that to the Oyibos, just goes to show the height of your ignorance, because your passport shows what tribe you are?

1 Like

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Ofunaofu: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2023
eleniyan2020:
they will still be better than your governor's!

Are you one of them
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Mhizzard(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2023
Hushpuppi boys

1 Like

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by georgeakins: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

It is either his mother is Ibo or his father is related to Ibo people.

That guy is not a full blooded Yoruba

99% of the people doing crimes outside Nigeria are ibo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by AfonjaConehead: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2023
SAKIRU OLANREWAJU AMBALI.
FATIU ISMAILA LAWAL grin grin

coneheaded structures grin grin grin

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Gentew(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Your druggie in east also return to lagos to develop lagos...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by favor914: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2023
Beverlyjean:

The biggest drug lord in Nigeria is in Asorock
The biggest scam lord in Nigeria is in American prison

Both have Chicago in common
Pot calling kettle black.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Juoflife1(f): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2023
Yoruba people and fraud...tueh sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policemen & Soldiers Fight Over Traffic Violation In Ekiti / Man Arrested For Defiling His Friend's 10-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) / Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.