Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison (31861 Views)

Grand Jury Indicts Olalekan Ponle Of Fraud, Faces 20 Years in Prison / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Proudlyomonna: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2023
Hassanmaye:

This is nairaland oga has been exiting since 2004 a faceless forum for fun and news.

Na man You ain't doing this for no shitty fun,this has become your life,its now the reason why you wake and exist,You even dream of this tribal gbasbos you engage with your co ipob tribalist.

Tell Yourself the truth,You can't survive without doing this nonsense,You will surely die if you stop it grin
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by pizonewave: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2023
GodHatesBigots:

https://gazettengr.com/fbi-arraigns-nigerian-sakiru-ambali-over-25-million-wire-fraud-faces-30-year-imprisonment/

45year Olds? Smh, Nigerians remain Nigeria's problem, no one else. Tomorrow you wonder why these countries continue to profile Nigerian citizens and make it difficult for them to gain entry into their cities. To bad
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Ibrahimmufutau: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

You still dey sound like a scumbag...who do you sef...were you stupid from birth or you became stupid as an adult?
Bombastic beast of no gender called somebody stupid. Rootless animal you are, only God knows which of
numerous demon forests that ubiquitous in your beastiality region u came from. When u came to South West u claimed superiority over others whereas u the most senseless empty barrel that make the most ugly noise. A swine is better than u.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Ibrahimmufutau: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2023
Uncletony:

Incoherent mumu
Bloody born mumu called somebody mumu. U that didn't know different between oral and written English. U ve written an incorrect grama. Incoherent is for a speaker not for a writer, big fool!😁😁😁
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Hassanmaye(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Na man You ain't doing this for no shitty fun,this has become your life,its now the reason why you wake and exist,You even dream of this tribal gbasbos you engage with your co ipob tribalist.

Tell Yourself the truth,You can't survive without doing this nonsense,You will surely die if you stop it grin
Hahahaha My stomach grin grin grin naturally I like violence that's all. Is not tribalistic
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by dragunov: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

I am not talking about Tinubu own for now.
Dapo Abiodun was jailed in Massachusetts (According to documents obtained by SaharaReporters, Abiodun's jail number was 8600B9436) grin grin
Sanwo-Olu was arrested and jailed in New Jersey for spending fake dollars... grin grin

They are your leaders today

@the bolded, na you be the Olodo here, many of your ilks don abandon you to be disgracing yourself hereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Provide the links to your information. Of not, you're a bloody liar. Provide links to information about Dapo Abiodun and Sanwoolu now. Besides, you were talking about Tinubu before you deflected.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Gandrova: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
You wonder what is happening with some people with Golden opportunity!
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by orohbirodeysmel: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
dragunov:

Provide the links to your information. Of not, you're a bloody liar. Provide links to information about Dapo Abiodun and Sanwoolu now. Besides, you were talking about Tinubu before you deflected.

Me give you link. I go leave enjoyment I dey do today to begin give a werey link about his criminal brothers... Go to Google and see it with your eyes...

Abi you no sabi use phone again? You dey too funny like Broda Shaggi a swear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by obrian888: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Saao:
the convicted President in aso rock nko? Igbo and Yoruba shared drugs and frauds while Hausa is terrorism and maiming. Removing these three tribes from Nigeria we will have better and united Nigeria

this i have seen o, may the Almighty God bless you, three useless major tribes in one nation, how can such nation make progress.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by orohbirodeysmel: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
dragunov:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/25/exclusive-how-ogun-governor-dapo-abiodun-was-jailed-credit-card-fraud-florida-usa

Na Sowore Newspaper carry the news. Sowore your Yoruba brother is telling you what is going on, Sowore na one of the Yoruba's I respect not lying machines like you roaming Nairaland.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Revolva(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Bunkbars:
where this I mention Efcc.
Efcc or police or whatever came after you how where they able to use ur foto gotten from the camera of the atm to trace you

Na so naija biometric don advance.....abeg narrate am to us.....

Its either the guy did transfer to ur own aza and den you used your atm to withdraw for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos / Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud / Lady Faked Her Kidnap To Get Money From Her Father. Her Boyfriend Did This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.