Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison (31858 Views)

Grand Jury Indicts Olalekan Ponle Of Fraud, Faces 20 Years in Prison / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by TheBillyonaire: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
Why are Americans who rob Nigeria never tried in Nigeria yet Nigerian criminals who steal so little from Americans are shipped to American prisons?

Dont we have prisons here or Nigeria is just a colony of the west?

1 Like

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by confirmerg(m): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
If u see some thing on front page on NL like Drug case in abroad, Fraud case in abroad and terrorism. We already know the names without checking it.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Revolva(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Bunkbars:
camera were on the ATM. To capture faces.

Banks have advanced in technology. shocked

So Efcc was able to use ur picture to locate you is that what you are telling me

Where that one don happen for nigeria
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by vicfajeze: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Sakiru ambali

The Igbos are doing drugs , The Yorubas are doing fraud and skull mining
Inside Life
WHAT OF HAUSA/FULANI?
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
Saao:
the convicted President in aso rock nko? Igbo and Yoruba shared drugs and frauds while Hausa is terrorism and maiming. Removing these three tribes from Nigeria we will have better and united Nigeria
Lol! If one checks closely your tribe, the number of psychopathic Neanderthal animals among you would be so mind boggling enough to make one speechless.A bunch of hateful, bitter, frustrated mentally imbalanced psychopathic animals.
Let us remove your tribe from Nigeria, and this country would be more united and peaceful than French Polynesia.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Advocate500: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
007kjb:

U don't only support but u go as far as electing them in political offices in the west..so keep quiet
tag me when he reply you, clowns 🤡, people whose brain have been exchanged with corn 🌽
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by dragunov: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Even at that, they won't use that money to change the brown roof in their father's compound! 25yrs no be here ooh. They will become the governors and leaders of South Wàste when they're free. You won't see Ngenekwensu, Helinues, yarimo, V#lture griller p#gs here.. I spit on your skulls "Tueh!!!."

Don't worry. When Dikeoha and Egejuru are caught dealing drugs in Vietnam, Cambodia or whatever rabbit hole they choose to infest, we shall laugh together. Ehn. Trust me 😉
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Osariemen12: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
Yorubas and fraud are like bread and butter. No wonder the highest politician of Yoruba extraction presently is accused of drug dealings in far away Chicago.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Saao(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! If one checks closely your tribe, the number of psychopathic Neanderthal animals among you would be so mind boggling enough to make one speechless.A bunch of hateful, bitter, frustrated mentally imbalanced psychopathic animals.
Let us remove your tribe from Nigeria, and this country would be more united and peaceful than French Polynesia.
by your response alone we know you're one of the nuisance in Nigeria. To you you okay check very well, you just trying to belong. Anyway just to know you lack common sense and watch your public conducts
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Ibrahimmufutau: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Future Governors in the South West...

When Hushpuppi returns he may become a rep or Senator Ramon Olorunwa Abbas...

They reward scammers with political offices
Go and probe Yorubas behavioral pattern we really celebrate criminality, mediocrity and abbhor 'nouveau riches' syndrome even, if these vaillians return home they can't win councilorship taIkless of the juicy political offices. Rather, in a section of country known as the' children of hate/waillers region the materialism is their 'gods and goddesses they worship fanatically In lieu of their ' MAKER'. That is why they've murdered peace and they would never get peace.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by orohbirodeysmel: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ibrahimmufutau:
Go and probe Yorubas behavioral pattern we really celebrate criminality, mediocrity and abbhor 'nouveau riches' syndrome even, if these vaillians return home they can't win councilorship taIkless of the juicy political offices. Rather, in a section of country known as the' children of hate/waillers region the materialism is their 'gods and goddesses they worship fanatically In lieu of their ' MAKER'. That is why they've murdered peace and they would never get peace.

I no even understand what you wrote here, you just dey beat about the bush...why you no go school finish...

Drop out😎
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by eleniyan2020: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Crime is crime no doubt but your comment earlier is the reason I asked whether you are one of them
okay...but those that carry drugs won't be governor in there region!
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Thonee(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Sakiru ambali

Inside Life

The Yorubas are into every dirty biz, ask Thief_nuboo

1 Like

Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Uncletony(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ndi brown roof republic
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Uncletony(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ibrahimmufutau:
Incoherent mumu
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Hassanmaye(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

When the devil will come for you is when your hate filed comments will be used against you when it matters most,then You will understand why they say"the internet never forgets" nobody will buy your doing it for fun excuse.

Shun tribal hate,don't join foolish people to do stupid things.

Rubbish How is that possible?
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
They are Nigerians .

Case closed!

That is the way the world see these criminals. If you like , let tribalism kill all of you there!
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
Saao:
by your response alone we know you're one of the nuisance in Nigeria. To you you okay check very well, you just trying to belong. Anyway just to know you lack common sense and watch your public conducts
Lol! Really? You speak like you have any atom of sense in your empty bucket brain,but you are just senseless,stupid and speak like a compound fool.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
Revolva:

So Efcc was able to use ur picture to locate you is that what you are telling me

Where that one don happen for nigeria
where did I mention Efcc.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Saao(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Really? You speak like you have any atom of sense in your empty bucket brain,but you are just senseless,stupid and speak like a compound fool.
listen to an adult. It's just a pity. After the insults, what did u gain? Watch your public conduct before it destroy you.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
pappilo:

And from your face, they got your phone number?
Do you think am lying,

Please I don't need to explain more. If you think am lying. Let's forget this.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
Saao:
listen to an adult. It's just a pity. After the insults, what did u gain? Watch your public conduct before it destroy you.
Lol! Listen to an adult.I should be the one pitying you.
Do you call what you are living,a life? Keep disgracing yourself and showing the world how senseless you are. You are ranting like a rabid animal over Igbos, like we are the ones who gave you the present hardship.
You proved to be the most stupid entity in existence.
Foolish idiots everywhere.
You should watch your public conduct and statements before they land you in receiving recommendations for a mental home.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Saao(m): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Listen to an adult.I should be the one pitying you.
Do you call what you are living,a life? Keep disgracing yourself and showing the world how senseless you are. You are ranting like a rabid animal over Igbos, like we are the ones who gave you the present hardship.
You proved to be the most stupid entity in existence.
Foolish idiots everywhere.
You should watch your public conduct and statements before they land you in receiving recommendations for a mental home.
hmm stop quoting me, if they ask u why are u insulting, I doubt u don't know. Face your miserable life fighting and disgracing yourself and your upbringing online. I won't honour u by replying you anymore but still my advice, don't destroy yourself with hatred. Your public conduct will bring damnation to you and your household child. Bless your soul
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
Saao:
hmm stop quoting me, if they ask u why are u insulting, I doubt u don't know. Face your miserable life fighting and disgracing yourself and your upbringing online. I won't honour u by replying you anymore but still my advice, don't destroy yourself with hatred. Your public conduct will bring damnation to you and your household child. Bless your soul
Lol! If you reply me, you are the biggest idiot.Of course you are so miserable, frustrated and bitter, which explains why you began ranting like a rabid animal in the first place.
Stop disgracing yourself and generation,man child and have sense for once.
Your hatred of Igbos will send you to an early grave, and your useless conduct will bring that same damnation to you, entire generation and household.
Compound complex sentimental fool.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Proudlyomonna: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Rubbish How is that possible?

OK continue to do senseless tribal hate,sabi na your purpose of existing, You go learn.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by int0x80(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Sakiru ambali

Inside Life
And Abokis are doing Allah Akbar and Kidnapping grin grin. Nigeria and Nigerians are synonymous with Criminality.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by dragunov: 12:44am On Aug 20, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Name one drug baron or ritual man that is a serving governor or was convicted of crime in the US. ..

You shame dey shame me ode

You have not been able to provide a single shred of evidence that Tinubu was convicted of drug crimes in the US. Obi nor Atiku have not been able to do same. So why do you keep basing your accusations on hearsay if you're that intelligent. Of course you're not. Ìwo oponi yi. Trust me. O pony gan ni!😉
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Hassanmaye(m): 3:17am On Aug 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

OK continue to do senseless tribal hate,sabi na your purpose of existing, You go learn.
This is nairaland oga has been exiting since 2004 a faceless forum for fun and news.
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by Knetpro(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2023
What hypocrisy!

How many of our corrupt politicians who stack millions of dollars and naira in their banks have they arraigned?
Re: FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison by orohbirodeysmel: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2023
dragunov:

You have not been able to provide a single shred of evidence that Tinubu was convicted of drug crimes in the US. Obi nor Atiku have not been able to do same. So why do you keep basing your accusations on hearsay if you're that intelligent. Of course you're not. Ìwo oponi yi. Trust me. O pony gan ni!😉

I am not talking about Tinubu own for now.
Dapo Abiodun was jailed in Massachusetts (According to documents obtained by SaharaReporters, Abiodun's jail number was 8600B9436) grin grin
Sanwo-Olu was arrested and jailed in New Jersey for spending fake dollars... grin grin

They are your leaders today

@the bolded, na you be the Olodo here, many of your ilks don abandon you to be disgracing yourself here😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) / Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) / Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.