Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Once She Says These Words, She Will Cheat On You 100% - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once She Says These Words, She Will Cheat On You 100% (2928 Views)

Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying / I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once She Says These Words, She Will Cheat On You 100% by OtuologyProf(m): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2023
I know most men in Nigeria will relate to this:
So your wife gets every opportunity to accuse you of sleeping with the househelp, just because you rebuked her from maltreating your househelp.
Any woman that's careless with such words, not minding it's sensitivity, can be careless with her vagina, because all thoughts and actions, are wired to same cerebral cortex of the brain.

1 Like

Re: Once She Says These Words, She Will Cheat On You 100% by Sonnobax15(m): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2023
lipsrsealed
Banny wey go cheat go cheat...

Forget am...... A cheating banny no need to read any relationship manual before she go carry guyman handicap2 undecided

10 Likes

Re: Once She Says These Words, She Will Cheat On You 100% by attat(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2023
Lmao not really true but for fun its allow
Re: Once She Says These Words, She Will Cheat On You 100% by OtuologyProf(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Banny wey go cheat go cheat...

Forget am...... A cheating banny no need to read any relationship manual before she go carry guyman handicap2 undecided

We know. But this one na sure odd
Re: Once She Says These Words, She Will Cheat On You 100% by Sonnobax15(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2023
OtuologyProf:

We know. But this one na sure odd
. Sure odd no dey anywhere bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Once She Says These Words, She Will Cheat On You 100% by siofra(f): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2023
A man who accuses you of cheating too is cheating on you. If he's careless with his words, he is careless with his 2 inch dick 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

3 Likes

Re: Once She Says These Words, She Will Cheat On You 100% by OtuologyProf(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2023
siofra:
A man who accuses you of cheating too is cheating on you. If he's careless with his words, he is careless with his 2 inch dick 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

Hahaha
But it doesn't correlate to my post. My post shows the ladies outburst is to justify her own action of maltreatment, which is pure carelessness. Most men wont be careless with words in such scenario.

But if you switch off your phone while on late nights, a man can accuse you of cheating, when you say you dont owe him any explanation. The accusation is very much rational
Re: Once She Says These Words, She Will Cheat On You 100% by OtuologyProf(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
I have a rhetoric question for you guys in regard to my post.
When your wife is quarelling with a neighbour, and she shouts ashewoooooo! What will you think of her?
grin
Re: Once She Says These Words, She Will Cheat On You 100% by bdon123(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
siofra:
Siofra has started again wit her wide vagina.some pf us men dont want put our dicks inside express road

1 Like

Re: Once She Says These Words, She Will Cheat On You 100% by tydi(m): 2:02am On Aug 20, 2023
The headline
The message board
and
The picture all says different things.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: How To SECRETLY SHIT In Ur Lover's/bf's House / Why Do U Love Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend / Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.