Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates (41707 Views)

Buhari Really Destroyed This Country- See Inflation Rates Of Ex Presidents / 10 Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria In January 2024 - Nairametrics / Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by Chucks13: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
chigator2:
See the Emilokan crew leading in inflation and inflated poverty.

Tinubu hardship will favor me sha.

You see you people posting stuffs here how did many of you managed to finished secondary school still baffles me a lot.

So that means Tokyo, New York, Lussane etc are under high inflation as the world most expensive cities ba?

Nawah oo.

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
Take a look how that Road is extremely Clean and Fresh.

Someone can even spread mat on that Road to Sleep and Eat.

#PUKES.
Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by easzypeaszy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
Port harcourt is the most expensive city

The worse part be say them don stop to dey sell credit for me be like I don cast

Any small thing savings or current
Near Lag mk u see shege
50KM travel dat tks 30mins on normal ground u go spend 10k go come
Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by 9jahotblog: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ibadan in oyo state is still relatively cheap

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by Free2Fly: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
M4A1carbine:
So living in the East is pocket friendly right?
Good.

I was waiting for those useless Yoruba boys and their usual 'Igbos are greedy' yeye talks

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by anonymous1759(m): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
angry
LagosFirstSon:

South east is blessed in everything ..
That's why Buhari out of his wickedness did everything possible to destabilize the region but failed

Many are MAhD few are roaming .
Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by paix(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Didn’t read
That makes the two of us!!!
Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by paix(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
I think Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja and Warri are the most expensive.

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by feeloscar(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
BoldBrainz:
There are lies in these statistics.

Kaduna should not be in the top ten. One quarter of the food items sold in Abuja come from that state. How is it possible Kaduna is on the list and Abuja isn't?
No mind dem. Kaduna wey u fit buy sachet water #10 for some areas.
Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by rawlineo2000(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
E pass like that, 1 bedroom na #500k-700k, with total package #900-1m. That ur side of Asaba cheap.

Risingblue008:
U don come ASABA?
grin grin grin

na their u go see shege banzi in human form,
I've never see anybody smile in asaba apart from when u see Dem at the bar,
Na house rent go reset ur brain first,
2 rooms and parlour now in asaba now if u never hold #600-800k,
With d total package will be like #900-1m

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by smasher1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
BoldBrainz:
There are lies in these statistics.

Kaduna should not be in the top ten. One quarter of the food items sold in Abuja come from that state. How is it possible Kaduna is on the list and Abuja isn't?

Something may be sold for N50 in Kaduna, and price in Abuja is N100. When you compare the price N50 in Kaduna 2023 versus say N30 2022, percentage increase is 67% in Kaduna. At the same time, it may be N100 in Abuja 2023 versus N80, 2022. Percentage increase is 25%. On the inflation index Kaduna have higher inflation than Abuja. That's the logic.
Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by Ekugbeh(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lies, Delta State should top the li

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by BoldBrainz(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
smasher1:

Something may be sold for N50 in Kaduna, and price in Abuja is N100. When you compare the price N50 in Kaduna 2023 versus say N30 2022, percentage increase is 67% in Kaduna. At the same time, it may be N100 in Abuja 2023 versus N80, 2022. Percentage increase is 25%. On the inflation index Kaduna have higher inflation than Abuja. That's the logic.

Lol.

Trust me bro, there's no analytical basis that gives credence to these statistics I'm looking at. There's absolutely no way food inflation in Kaduna would surpass what's obtainable in Abuja. I've lived in both cities extensively. I still shuffle between both to this day. I'm still trying to figure out one item that's more expensive in Kaduna than Abuja. Just one.

2 Likes

Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by Mccullum: 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nazgul:
I wonder the excuse those shouting that we should give Tinubu more time would come up with if after 2 years things keep getting worse.

Look at the picture of your self in evil, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by Intergrated: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
ovie8200:

Oga, Port Harcourt is not a state, a city in River State.
at least people got the point.

2 Likes

Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by Johnames: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
Isokotolopia:
statistics are not reliable most a times
isokotolopia
Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by warlordd(m): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Risingblue008:
U don come ASABA? grin grin grin
na their u go see shege banzi in human form, I've never see anybody smile in asaba apart from when u see Dem at the bar, Na house rent go reset ur brain first, 2 rooms and parlour now in asaba now if u never hold #600-800k, With d total package will be like #900-1m
Asaba? House no cost that much for Cable-Point.
Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by Lekan239(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
Port harcourt is the most expensive city

The worse part be say them don stop to dey sell credit for me be like I don cast

Any small thing savings or current
which Port Harcourt. Come Ado-Ekiti come see shege Pro max. Rice in Lagos amd portharcourt 47-50k. Rice in Ado-Ekiti 57k

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by JaredH: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
Free2Fly:

I was waiting for those useless Yoruba boys and their usual 'Igbos are greedy' yeye talks
so why can't igbos stay in cheap SE?

Why do igbos die in motor accident everyday while attempting to run to the SW for greener pastures? grin grin grin
Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by riczy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nasri100:

Same. Everywhere is already a hell hole in this Nigeria.

Messed up country with wicked leaders yet the majority are still supporting the clueless leaders.

And they are suffering badly.

This Nigeria ehn grin
Ppl appear to keep supporting him because:the number of stupid/ illiterate in d country is higher in number!
Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by eleniyan2020: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
teekay213:
not really can't even save..All my money they go rent and food.nothing to live for
Omo..
Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by Free2Fly: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
JaredH:
so why can't igbos stay in cheap SE?

Why do igbos die in motor accident everyday while attempting to run to the SW for greener pastures? grin grin grin

They go mainly to lagos, mumu, and every Nigerian is free to reside there, as a large chunk of our national resources went into developing it.

Lagos's discovery and development as an economic hub started with the Portuguese slave traders, then the British empire and finally the Nigerian government, all of which used it as their capital.

So, Lagos wasn't developed by your lazy fathers and every Nigerian is free to transact his/her business there.

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by bizhop01: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nonsense post
Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by Objectivist04: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lol, everything na. City for this people
Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by Objectivist04: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
The above statistics is not for the Agbadorians reason because ,they get their own food cheaper at Iragbiji ,Osun state.
lol,. Everything na do city for this people
Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by jegaxe(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
I dey Lagos. Very expensive here in lekki
Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by EUGENEINYANG(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
EDO START
Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by smasher1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

Trust me bro, there's no analytical basis that gives credence to these statistics I'm looking at. There's absolutely no way food inflation in Kaduna would surpass what's obtainable in Abuja. I've lived in both cities extensively. I still shuffle between both to this day. I'm still trying to figure out one item that's more expensive in Kaduna than Abuja. Just one.

Please try to read my explanation slowly again. An item like I posted maybe cheaper in Kaduna than Abuja, but over the past one year, the rate of increase in Kaduna maybe higher than Abuja. Sorry, this is mathematics called percentage.

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by samcolee(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
warlordd:

Asaba? House no cost that much for Cable-Point.
Can you live there and work at okpanam
Re: Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates by Agent17th: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
Isokotolopia:
statistics are not reliable most a times

But it's obvious South always has higher inflation and cost of living is higher as compared to North especially core North

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... / Kingsley Moghalu Meets Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / The Moment Ganduje Banned Street Begging (Almajiri) In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.