Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg (58637 Views)

See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. / See Yam I Bought For 1500 Naira. Did I Do Good Or Did They Shave My Head / See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by fineboynl(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Learn to buy in bulk because it's a lot cheaper. I bought a dozen of yams a little bit smaller than yours early last month for 9k at the Bush Market.

I just came back from the market not long ago. They usually have their market days.
location?
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Calabar1stSon: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
fineboynl:
location?
Wasimi, Ogun.
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by fineboynl(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Wasimi, Ogun.
that yam is not a sweet yam. That yam should be over 16-20k here.
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by sofiscatedmoron: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2023
fineboynl:
This new yam was sold to me for 2000 naira because i was a customer. In my present it was sold to another woman with abeg for 2500.

It was my usual customer and I bought more than one.

The increase was due to inflation in the country in addition to transportation cost.

This yam was cheap because if was onitsha yam that was transported to enugu. I was told the transport cost 200k.

Hausa yam wouldn’t be cheap either the ondo yam here was very small and expensive. Benue yam is yet to arrive but that still would be more costly.
This one is 1200 in lagos
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Germi9: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Na by force to chop yam?
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by abimbola74(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
fineboynl:
This new yam was sold to me for 2000 naira because i was a customer. In my present it was sold to another woman with abeg for 2500.

It was my usual customer and I bought more than one.

The increase was due to inflation in the country in addition to transportation cost.

This yam was cheap because if was onitsha yam that was transported to enugu. I was told the transport cost 200k.

Hausa yam wouldn’t be cheap either the ondo yam here was very small and expensive. Benue yam is yet to arrive but that still would be more costly.
I bought 5 pieces for 2k in Osogbo on Thursday
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Angelfrost(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
The poor will die out of starvation... Or rob and maim the rich to eat.

Everyone should brace up.
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Faposky95: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
You lucky....either Agric or Information Minister go soon tell you say it is the cheapest in Africa or compare to the price in dollars......

NAIJA na the new wining
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by CodeTemplar: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
Op plant 1000 piece next year and make N2m revenue now.
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by NinjaMetahuman: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
I recently bought 3 of this for 2500

Dem scam you. It's yak season.
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Tekahashi: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
just one?
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by PsTar2021: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
That's appropriately 200k per 100 pieces..... Not even a good yam..... With 180k I can buy 400 pieces of this here in ONDO State precisely Owo local government.
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by nextstep(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
He was cheated, what is he looking for in the market as a man?
Market women will prey on him

You say wetin? Me that was pricing market as a bachelor... even now my wife dey shame when I price things in front of her grin

But na wah for this inflation oh.

1 Like

Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Chetas81(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE NIGERIA YOU BUILD FOR YOUR SELF
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Whobedatte(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
Omo make I stock yam from Yola oo , enter Jos buy potatoes and fruits before reaching Lagos
Even pepper join . My friend bought 6 of this for N3k yesterday walahiii

1 Like

Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Raregem9000(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
I bought 6 big ones with 3000 on Friday
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Dshocker(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
I know but one for 2k plus pleading is too much.
That yam I'm seeing shouldn't exceed 1000 maximum irrespective of location and it's not even a big one

Seems as an asiwaju babe, they sell yam to you for 1k
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by yemmit90: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
fineboynl:
not cheated oh. the yam is bigger a bit compare to camera.

go buy 2k yam and snap the picture.

He is probably being cheated or lying. I bought 6 pieces of this size or even bigger for 6k in Ibadan just this afternoon.

As long as you guys form big boys, these wicked sellers will continue to rip you off.
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by tunde1200(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
For reasons like the topic.
Men are not good at bargaining

Like me oh
I be there prey in the market

1 Like

Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Kayluka100: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
No one can buy this yam 500 in ekiti this time
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by hopexter(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:

So market is meant for only women? You can imagine your primitive mentality undecided

1 Like

Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Raregem9000(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
You're right bro. It's way too much. We're in the yam season now. I bought 6big ones for 3k.
IconicR:
I know but one for 2k plus pleading is too much.
That yam I'm seeing shouldn't exceed 1000 maximum irrespective of location and it's not even a big one
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by wittywriter: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mindlog:

With income of many families in Nigeria, how many can afford that tuber of yam?

That yam is even more affordable here in the UK when you put earnings into consideration. What a minimum wage earner here earns in about 30 mins can buy that same tuber of yam.
Interesting...
BTW
Are dependants that are of age allowed to work?

Wittyness
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by FireUpNow(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
With the way things are going in this country I do not see people getting married again. Difficult times are here.God forbid!

1 Like

Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Rahkman: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
That means you are always being cheated
shut up werey dey find ways defend the useless government, na ur type if I see for market I go time 5 weytin I go sell for you... una must see whin for voting nonsense ode.....
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by bonnyhope: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:

He should die of hunger abi because he is a man
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by tfelicityk(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
Every food items are costly nowadays due to the transportation fares due to high cost of fuel/diesel products, many produces swash boys on the highway in a state and insecurity in the region when the food items are being farm.
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by 9jahotblog: 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Tinubu destroyed Nigeria economy no be small
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by 9jahotblog: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
That clueless Kano treasury looter, clueless fraudster ganduje must be sack. Tinubu should resign if he’s tired of Nigeria leadership. The economy is at poor state now. APC have been scattered no be today oooo. Yahaya Bello destroying APC in Kogi State no be small. Each and everyone knows that APC is a clueless evil and deadly party in Nigeria politics. Meanwhile, The Current APC National Chairman, ex governor Ganduje collecting kickbacks from Kano contractor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP9nnrCZqmw?si=4l9nyMSUt_8x_vkA
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Solowande(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
No be lie, we spent more on food than any other thing in Nigeria.
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by bonnyhope: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jecci:
Some men are better negotiators in the market oooo forget.

The way they will bargain and drag
price ehn even you the seller will be shocked.

Me as a lady sef I suck at market bargaining. I hate going to the market, I don't even know how to bargain price. Any amount you tell me I just pay and bounce as far as it is what i want

You cannot be my wife
Every penny must be used judiciously
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Igbo Amaka! Una think say money ritual na wen u kill person....Omo the way Igbo people are killing themselves in the east with high price of commodities na only God know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / A Nairalander Catches Snake Fish In Niger Delta - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.