Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg (58638 Views)

See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. / See Yam I Bought For 1500 Naira. Did I Do Good Or Did They Shave My Head / See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by MrBroke(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:
This yam be like wetin get infection

Why’s the body like that

grin e get skin disease
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by ubee(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
Your mind is totally warped behind the uninformed understanding that all men are automatically inadequate or unable to be comfortable within the confine of a market. You have no idea.
IconicR:
He was cheated, what is he looking for in the market as a man?
Market women will prey on him

1 Like

Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by largeman4u(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
This yam is 900 Naira at Mile 12
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by ufuosman(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Wodu89:
Play play food don dey turn another thing now
i swr
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jecci:
Tinubu the weapon that was fashioned against Nigeria don dey prosper.

Hunger everywhere money nowhere
Infact, that man is something else. I'm missing Buhari already.
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Why’s the body like that
grin grin grin
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by ufuosman(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Enjoy ur yam 🍠 with cat fish 🐠
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by adefitim(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
Which one be Abeg, must you eat yam?
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Toks2008(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mindlog:

With income of many families in Nigeria, how many can afford that tuber of yam?

That yam is even more affordable here in the UK when you put earnings into consideration. What a minimum wage earner here earns in about 30 mins can buy that same tuber of yam.

That yam is bigger than it looks in the pics and hardly will you find that size in UK and if you ever find such it will surely go for 15 to 20 quid which is just about same N2k.
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by smiliyB(f): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
fineboynl:
This new yam was sold to me for 2000 naira because i was a customer. In my present it was sold to another woman with abeg for 2500.

It was my usual customer and I bought more than one.

The increase was due to inflation in the country in addition to transportation cost.

This yam was cheap because if was onitsha yam that was transported to enugu. I was told the transport cost 200k.

Hausa yam wouldn’t be cheap either the ondo yam here was very small and expensive. Benue yam is yet to arrive but that still would be more costly.
Mine is almost same size as yours, nah management she manage sell 1800 to me. That's for lag

1 Like

Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by bigtt76(f): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
How you go buy from your customer? Who con de customer de other when e bi you de buy? 🤭😂😂

fineboynl:
This new yam was sold to me for 2000 naira because i was a customer. In my present it was sold to another woman with abeg for 2500.

The increase was due to inflation in the country in addition to transportation cost.

This yam was cheap because if was onitsha yam that was transported to enugu. I was told the transport cost 200k.

Hausa yam wouldn’t be cheap either the ondo yam here was very small and expensive. Benue yam is yet to arrive but that still would be more costly.
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by smiliyB(f): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
I know but one for 2k plus pleading is too much.
That yam I'm seeing shouldn't exceed 1000 maximum irrespective of location and it's not even a big one
Yam is very expensive now, especially those new yam. I bought mine 1800 with abeg too and it's the same size as this. New yam can be very sweet 🥳

2 Likes

Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by bigtt76(f): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
You people should look at other tubers like cassava, potatoes and sweet potatoes... Leave ya alone 😂
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Vecta5: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
fineboynl:

Must you eat yam? There are other cheaper sources of
Carbohydrates.

At least for now, calm down...
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by skj1377(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
But you can eat the yam 10 times. Making the yam N200 per plate.
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Slurity(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
fineboynl:

NO JOKE, I BOUGHT 3 OF THIS SIZE AT 1,800 IN IBADAN MARKET
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by udemzyudex(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
Na by force to eat yam?
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by saucygal193: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
The Nigerian situation is dreary.

I mean DREARY.

Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by DestinyNigga: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
That Yam will favour me and my family 😂😂
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Shezzman: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Might be as a result of nematode infection but it doesn't hurt to eat the yam still though...
Taylor90:

Why’s the body like that
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by dododawa1: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
Yam festival in cross river
Is August 30th
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by prepresh(f): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
Change customer
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Bahamas95(m): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
Madam you can't cheat all men, some are very good at bargaining.

Me for instance going to the market is not my thing, I hate it with passion but am a good cook. Back then in school whenever I run outta food stuffs I send my girlfriend to the market if she's around or beg my friend to accompany me. That guy can bargain for Africa.

1 Like

Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by iamfactor(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:

Pls put the blame on PETER OBI...
Troll on him for making things so expensive in the market
Troll on him for making fuel sold at N591
Troll on him for subjecting Nigerians to hunger, depression and starvation
Troll on him for making this tuber of yam sold at N2000
Troll on him... Just troll on him for nothing
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Iamzik: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
I know but one for 2k plus pleading is too much.
That yam I'm seeing shouldn't exceed 1000 maximum irrespective of location and it's not even a big one

Not in Lagos. This exact yam is now sold for 2k. It's like the yam sellers now have a union

New yam used to be 800-1200 max but here we are. Tinubu increased fuel price and everybody is paying for the ripple effect

1 Like

Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by victorsola: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
fineboynl:

this is 500 in my area . Make una no dey post nonsense. A set is 2500-3000
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Father4all: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Very cheap. I bought same type yesterday in Lagos for 2600

1 Like

Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by victorsola: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Slurity:
NO JOKE, I BOUGHT 3 OF THIS SIZE AT 1,800 IN IBADAN MARKET
God bless u oo. A set of five be like 3500-4000 max . They will just come and be posting rubish .
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by chaloskyx: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
thats a good price APC= Progress
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by Newmans: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
This fake yam if u remove the sand on the yam finnish wetin come remain. cool
Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by fineboynl(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
PsTar2021:
That's appropriately 200k per 100 pieces..... Not even a good yam..... With 180k I can buy 400 pieces of this here in ONDO State precisely Owo local government.
transport is big problem.

1 Like

Re: The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg by StrongAlphMale: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
For reasons like the topic.
Men are not good at bargaining

You must an e-diiot.

You can do yourself a favour by stop commenting on nairaland. E-diiot.

I go to the market on a steady and get foodstuffs filled in my house. So what nonsense are you saying? You Must a clown 🤡

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / A Nairalander Catches Snake Fish In Niger Delta - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.