Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day (23415 Views)

Lagos Declares Four Work-Free Days For PVC Collection / FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS / Borno Declares Monday Work Free For PMB Rally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Morphinne: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
M4A1carbine:
THE MOST INSECURE TRIBE IN THE WORLD.

FULANI SAID NO ISESE IN KWARA NSTEAD OF FACING THEM SQUARELY...THE PROPAGANDA STATES DECLEAR ISESE...

OYO FIRST
LAGOS SECOND

IT REMAINS OSUN..WHEN WILL THEY DECLEAR?

USELESS PROPAGANDIST AND INFERIORITY COMPLEXED PEOPLE. grin
Someone just came across the word “propaganda”
With the way you’re misusing it, it’s obvious you don’t even know its meaning grin
Chinedu, what’s the correlation between what’s going on in the SW and propaganda? grin You better face your traffic gala sales business squarely and leave intelligent discussions to ppl who have brains.

8 Likes

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by M4A1carbine: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
Coming from tribe that are always involved and thinking, gossip, envy of IGBO matters. grin

Naijaboy18:

Most insecure and inferiority complexed people are the tribe who run to every thread involving Yoruba people instead of focusing on their dot region

2 Likes

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Edusouls(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
4words:

God bless you my brother, I don't just understand why prevent other from worshiping their own god. This is just wrong.

Give to caesar what belongs to caesar

I am a Christian
I am not a Muslim
I don't practice any African religion
But I believe what is good for goose is good for the gander.
be careful what type of god they are encouraged to worship, Africans refuse to abandon ancestral deities that brought no Good, development or love to our land for thousands of years….CHRIST IS THE KING his reign and kingdom has no END
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by M4A1carbine: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
Mufutau...abi na Tajudeen

Cant you just face your agbero orientation?

Morphinne:

Someone just came across the word “propaganda”
With the way you’re misusing it, it’s obvious you don’t even know its meaning grin
Chinedu, what’s the correlation between what’s going on in the SW and propaganda? grin You better face your traffic gala sales business squarely and leave intelligent discussions to ppl who have brains.

2 Likes

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Coming from tribe that are always involved and thinking, gossip, envy of IGBO matters. grin

Says the person who RAN to a YORUBA thread to cry about his wretched dot tribe.

5 Likes

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Wizardslayer: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
Wake me up when they declare Monday public holiday for celebration of issese day. Monday sit at home will soon be all over the federation, thanks to Mazi nnamdi kanu.

Una dey play.

1 Like

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Ykc2(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The PUNCH reported that the Lagos State Council of Obas and Chiefs had in July urged the Lagos State Government to officially recognise and declare August 20 as Isese Day holiday in the state.
It's the idea of the Alaiyeluwas and Ifa Devotees. Now I understand why it sailed through after all these years of clamouring for Yoruba Renaissance and practicing Isese privately in most Yoruba communities within and outside Nigeria.

Lagos state is a Yoruba state, Isese Day is now all Yoruba states public holiday. Check my signature for free stuffs!
I want all yoruba Obas to reinstate giving of all new born yoruba children tribal marks so they can differentiate them from igbo children or children of ss ,yoruba will rise again
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
Abeg, make I go spend the Isese holiday for Ilorin!
Ronu oooo!!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by M4A1carbine: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
I learnt from the most useless tribe in the world. cool

Naijaboy18:

Says the person who RAN to a YORUBA thread to cry about his wretched dot tribe.
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Moniya4Real(m): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
Kudos to Lagos state government. While some educationally backward state is doing everything possible to suppress freedom of worship, as enshrined in our constitution. No be their fault sha! Na our weak institutions

4 Likes

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Morphinne: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
jackcanfield:
Waiting for Osun ,Ekiti and Ondo ..make I see if the South West holds Nigeria economy by the balls. ... By the way wetin be Blue Ocean Economy ... Oga Ambode you still don crack am ...na Blue Ocean strategy me I know o ..
Sit-at-home has finally destroyed this one’s already damaged brain cells grin Firstly, this is just a public holiday which is going to affect only those who are working as public servants in the state and secondly, it’s not a protest, It’s a religious/cultural festivity holiday. Sit-at-home is alien to us because we are not barbarians grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by dustydee: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
Where is Pagan9ja?
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
M4A1carbine:
I learnt from the most useless tribe in the world. cool

Continue crying and obsessing over Yorubas. We live rent free in your head

1 Like

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Morphinne: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Mufutau...abi na Tajudeen

Cant you just face your agbero orientation?

Chinedu, let’s talk about propaganda. How did you know about it? BTW, what’s the correlation? You haven’t answered that. Omo ode grin

2 Likes

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Princessstee: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
Fulani will soon take over Lagos

It’s gradually creeping in

Three days ago Muslims stormed Lagos government to know why Sanwo Olu didn’t appoint more Muslims in his cabinet

You are just doing the lords work Creating more awareness for the yorubas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by 4words: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
Edusouls:
be careful what type of god they are encouraged to worship, Africans refuse to abandon ancestral deities that brought no Good, development or love to our land for thousands of years….CHRIST IS THE KING his reign and kingdom has no END

They have every right to choose what to worship, God gave them that freewill.

So you and I can only try to show them the way, the truth and the light and not try to stop them from making their God given freedom.

So yes, leave them to choose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by babakb: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
Why are Lagos and Oyo states government encouraging peganism angry angry angry

Pagans are a curse to any society.
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
Morphinne:

Sit-at-home has finally destroyed this one’s already damaged brain cells grin Firstly, this is just a public holiday which is going to affect only those who are working as public servants in the state and secondly, it’s not a protest, It’s a religious/cultural festivity holiday. Sit-at-home is alien to us because we are not barbarians grin
You're obviously taking my statement out of context... Did I tell you I am Oga Simon Ekpa disciple.
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by emerged01(m): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I didn't know Lagos has become the exclusive reserve of certain people that some of us are not allowed to have opinions as regards its issues.

Then you shouldnt have asked such question if you know this
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by M4A1carbine: 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
e pain am grin

Morphinne:

Chinedu, let’s talk about propaganda. How did you know about it? BTW, what’s the correlation? You haven’t answered that. Omo ode grin
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by M4A1carbine: 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
Dont flatter yourself... grin

Naijaboy18:

Continue crying and obsessing over Yorubas. We live rent free in your head
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Morphinne: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
M4A1carbine:
e pain am grin

Yes o, e pain me well well.
Chinedu, pls stop evading my question. What’s the correlation? How propaganda take waka enter this matter abeg? grin grin
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by BoldBrainz(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
emerged01:

Then you shouldnt have asked such question if you know this

Are you sure you can read?
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Dont flatter yourself... grin

You still here?
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by makjo900: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
Edusouls:

Some of you guys are brainless, your christ don't exist. He is useless and stupid, is that difficult to understand
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Confiture: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
Who is that person that said Isese can't be performed in Lagos? Come out now o.

@Lagosfirstson, how far?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Wickedfacts: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
Fulani will soon take over Lagos

It’s gradually creeping in

Three days ago Muslims stormed Lagos government to know why Sanwo Olu didn’t appoint more Muslims in his cabinet

I don't know why some of you Igbos always like to sow the seed of discord. I really don't understand you.

2 Likes

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by sylve11: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Asgard73:
Waiting for kwara state and kogi..

Nice one.. from Yoruba states..

Ekiti and Ondo .. how far

Is Kogi a Yoruba state? undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by membranus: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Governments in the West are now self sufficient and proud, and have now forgotten the all true GOD, and are now busy promoting idolatry up and down.

GOD is watching them.

1 Like

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by creativehubb: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
God bless sanwo olu for this. Religious intolerant and unintelligent beasts can burn in hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by sylve11: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
ImoleNaija:
I have a feeling that Offa people would feel uneasy about the Emir's decision, as they still appreciate tradition (Isese) in their city.

Govt needs to regulate love-making in the SE. The bitterness & hatred most of them birth as kids are getting out of control. cry

Hahaha grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by M4A1carbine: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
E still dey ask ...question. you go wait tire. grin

Morphinne:

Yes o, e pain me well well.
Chinedu, pls stop evading my question. What’s the correlation? How propaganda take waka enter this matter abeg? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Mandela, Who Is The Next Greatest African Alive? / Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics) / Boko Haram Tries To Take Over Military Base In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.