Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day (23449 Views)

Lagos Declares Four Work-Free Days For PVC Collection / FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS / Borno Declares Monday Work Free For PMB Rally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Edusouls(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
makjo900:

Some of you guys are brainless, your christ don't exist. He is useless and stupid, is that difficult to understand
of course it’s not too difficult to understand, you are the person that exists, when u die u cease to exist and people would forget about u after burial in less than 2months even ur immediate family members would move on, but the son of God died and resurrected over 2000years ago still he is adored and worshiped till today and forevermore
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by makjo900: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
Edusouls:
of course it’s not too difficult to understand, you are the person that exists, when u die u cease to exist and people would forget about u after burial in less than 2months even ur immediate family members would move on, but the son of God died and resurrected over 2000years ago still he is adored and worshiped till today and forevermore

Where's the evidence? People believed that lie because there was limited knowledge, now people are woken and broad. You son of man doesn't exist
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Dareal90s(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Don't know, don't care!
They care so your opinion is invalid.

1 Like

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Cosbyrich: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
Foolishness.
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by DeOTR: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2023
phemmyfour:
You shouldn't have Emir in the first place. You ve lost your identity
Emir where? It seems you have bomb in your head.
Wetin concern Ekiti Kwara people with what's going on in a city 1hr drive away as long as they keep their madness in their enclave?
All Kwara South settlements have crowned Kings, idiot!
But no one expects you to know since you can't even differentiate Ilorin from Kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by iamrealdeji(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2023
assholemods:

Olodo brainwashed African man! Where is hell fire?
Bleep been Yoruba. My tribe is Islam. I don't care about Yoruba and your Pagan idiot Oduduwa. He's not my own ancestor. I'm a follower of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ and Quran is my holy book. Your Yorubaland is not developed because of your evil dirties,Golf Arab countries where Prophet Muhammad ﷺ stepped And walked his blessed feet on like Dubai,Kuwait,Qatar, Abudhabi,Iran,Iraplq & his home country Saudi are so blessed,God is happy with them and they don't worship evil deities,they worship Allah
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by assholemods: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Bleep been Yoruba. My tribe is Islam. I don't care about Yoruba and your Pagan idiot Oduduwa. He's not my own ancestor. I'm a follower of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ and Quran is my holy book. Your Yorubaland is not developed because of your evil dirties,Golf Arab countries where Prophet Muhammad ﷺ stepped And walked his blessed feet on like Dubai,Kuwait,Qatar, Abudhabi,Iran,Iraplq & his home country Saudi are so blessed,God is happy with them and they don't worship evil dirties,they worship Allah
You be real mumu!!

1 Like

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Bleep been Yoruba. My tribe is Islam. I don't care about Yoruba and your Pagan idiot Oduduwa. He's not my own ancestor. I'm a follower of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ and Quran is my holy book. Your Yorubaland is not developed because of your evil dirties,Golf Arab countries where Prophet Muhammad ﷺ stepped And walked his blessed feet on like Dubai,Kuwait,Qatar, Abudhabi,Iran,Iraplq & his home country Saudi are so blessed,God is happy with them and they don't worship evil dirties,they worship Allah
Why is the north less developed than yorubaland? Are they cursed?

1 Like

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by iamrealdeji(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
assholemods:

Olodo brainwashed African man! Where is hell fire?
Olohun o nii se e ni adorun motito o
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Edusouls(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
makjo900:

Where's the evidence? People believed that lie because there was limited knowledge, now people are woken and broad. You son of man doesn't exist
now people are more knowledgeable and aware why didn’t they start closing down churches all over the globe? His kingdom and reign has no END my brother, JESUS CHRIST is the way, the truth and life there is no other way….
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by assholemods: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Olohun o nii se e ni adorun motito o
Otito ko iro ni! Awon oyinbo pa iro fun yi pelu bibeli eyin alai ni ironu gba won gbo.
Oko oju omi ti won fi wa ko ni eru Jesus ni won ko si lara.

1 Like

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by raskymonojendor: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by iamrealdeji(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Edusouls:
now people are more knowledgeable and aware why didn’t they start closing down churches all over the globe? His kingdom and reign has no END my brother, JESUS CHRIST is the way, the truth and life there is no other way….
Pot is calling kettle black.
Don't act different from these Idol worshippers, you're both the same. Sango,Ogun,Jesus,Buddha,etc. used to be human beings,they were so nice and became Idolized by their followers.
Followers of Buddha named their religion Buddhism and called their hero,Guatama Buddha God.
Followers of Christ named their religion Christianity and called their hero,Prophet Jesus God.
God's 1st word to Muhammad ﷺis"Iqra" meaning "Read",read wide to know,Buddha of Buddhism,Christ of Christianity,etc is all Idol worship,man isn't God.
Islam is world's fastest growing religion. Majority of converts read a lot to figure best of all religions,not Zombies who can't reason. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was sent to Idol worshippers to desist from the worship of human being and worship 1 God because Jesus was a Muslim since he worshipped one God. He even prostrated to Allah and placed his head on the floor to one God like we Muslims do.
Prophet Muhammad ﷺ's blessings will always be with Golf Arabs. Where ever Prophet Muhammad ﷺ steps his blessed feet on,blessing,wealth,grace lives there and people would wonder how these Golf Arabs are getting their money. Starting from his birth country of Saudi Arabia. Saudi Aramco is currently the world's most valuable company,Dubai,Kuwait,Oman, Abudhabi,Qatar are the neighboring countries and cities Prophet Muhammad ﷺ walked his blessed feet through,they're so rich and won't lack forever even if they don't work. That's why Golf Arabs don't work much but blessing is the reason they're that rich. The west will work hard,use their brains to make make luxuries for them to buy and blessings will always be for Golf Arabs,the people of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. Even Iran and Iraq that are a bit farther enjoy the breeze of privilege of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ's blessings from Allah. The farther away,the lesser the density of the blessing and the lesser the prosperity. Saudi pays it's citizens 2.25million naira monthly each even if they don't work. Other blessed lands Prophet Muhammad ﷺ stepped through are enjoying similar privileges too
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by iamrealdeji(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
assholemods:

Otito ko iro ni! Awon oyinbo pa iro fun yi pelu bibeli eyin alai ni ironu gba won gbo.
Oko oju omi ti won fi wa ko ni eru Jesus ni won ko si lara.
Nkankan naa ni awon Omo leyiin Jesus ati eyin Onisese e. Oremi konii daa ki oku bayi Lai ma gba Olohun tooto. O je eni to ni laakaye. Opoloo re ko de nii joba. Amo mase tele esin Isese. Awon baba nlaa waa telee,wonrii wipe kope nii. Won mo juwalo,wonri iriri juwa lo. Kosi owun ti onwalo Isese ti ko si ninu Islam.
Won bi Mamaa titemi si ilee Onisese ti won maan ro iro fun igi. Won ni orisa pupo ti won maan bo ni kekere, funrara won ni won ko gbogbo nkan Isese danu,won de Lo study Islamic studies ni University. O ko ni imo Isese to won amo ki Olohun je ki o ye Iwo naa bi o se ye opolopo ti oti di muslim

1 Like

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by makjo900: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Edusouls:

If you were smart and knowledgeable, you would know churches are turned into better and meaningful buildings in Europe and America. It's only in African churches are inxreasing aimply because pastors want to scam his members while members are searching for hope. Your Jesus christ doesn't exist
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by plaindealer: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
I feel more traditional as a Yoruba man than subscribing to the dedtructive and evil imported religions.

I love this awakening...

1 Like

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Sleekfingers: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Why is this important?

Why is xmas, sallah, Easter to Christians and Muslims?
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by BoldBrainz(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Why is xmas, sallah, Easter to Christians and Muslims?

None of it is important. Reason I'm asking why this news should be.. .
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Edusouls(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
iamrealdeji:

Pot is calling kettle black.
Don't act different from these Idol worshippers, you're both the same. Sango,Ogun,Jesus,Buddha,etc. used to be human beings,they were so nice and became Idolized by their followers.
Followers of Buddha named their religion Buddhism and called their hero,Guatama Buddha God.
Followers of Christ named their religion Christianity and called their hero,Prophet Jesus God.
God's 1st word to Muhammad ﷺis"Iqra" meaning "Read",read wide to know,Buddha of Buddhism,Christ of Christianity,etc is all Idol worship,man isn't God.
Islam is world's fastest growing religion. Majority of converts read a lot to figure best of all religions,not Zombies who can't reason. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was sent to Idol worshippers to desist from the worship of human being and worship 1 God because Jesus was a Muslim since he worshipped one God. He even prostrated to Allah and placed his head on the floor to one God like we Muslims do.
Prophet Muhammad ﷺ's blessings will always be with Golf Arabs. Where ever Prophet Muhammad ﷺ steps his blessed feet on,blessing,wealth,grace lives there and people would wonder how these Golf Arabs are getting their money. Starting from his birth country of Saudi Arabia. Saudi Aramco is currently the world's most valuable company,Dubai,Kuwait,Oman, Abudhabi,Qatar are the neighboring countries and cities Prophet Muhammad ﷺ walked his blessed feet through,they're so rich and won't lack forever even if they don't work. That's why Golf Arabs don't work much but blessing is the reason they're that rich. The west will work hard,use their brains to make make luxuries for them to buy and blessings will always be for Golf Arabs,the people of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. Even Iran and Iraq that are a bit farther enjoy the breeze of privilege of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ's blessings from Allah. The farther away,the lesser the density of the blessing and the lesser the prosperity. Saudi pays it's citizens 2.25million naira monthly each even if they don't work. Other blessed lands Prophet Muhammad ﷺ stepped through are enjoying similar privileges too

point of correction, Christianity brought light into the world through lord Jesus Christ, Christian countries developed those gulf nations including Saudi Arabia, thats why Most children of royal families from the gulf love their kids to school in the western nations, in terms of riches Europe is the richest continent on earth, California a state in USA is 6th largest economy in the world more than all the gulf countries combined, Muslims are all over Christian nations , France alone hosts 6million Muslims, in-fact Europe hosts so many Muslim populace that u wonder if its Christian or Muslim nation, How many Christians travel and live in Muslim nations like Saudi Arabia which is the richest of them? the first World Cup was just played at quatar last year after years of bidding..the gulf states cherish and belove western technology and gadgets, invention originates in Christian nations then it trickles down, prophet Muhammad is an influential man but JESUS CHRIST IS TRUE MAN, TRUE GOD he proved it by resurrecting from the dead after 3days, any other prophet in history couldn’t do that and none can do it until the end of time, no one is mate with LORD of LORDS JESUS CHRIST..
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Zooposki(f): 5:59am On Aug 21, 2023
Edusouls:

Fvcking low IQ African.
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by iamrealdeji(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
Edusouls:
point of correction, Christianity brought light into the world through lord Jesus Christ, Christian countries developed those gulf nations including Saudi Arabia, thats why Most children of royal families from the gulf love their kids to school in the western nations, in terms of riches Europe is the richest continent on earth, California a state in USA is 6th largest economy in the world more than all the gulf countries combined, Muslims are all over Christian nations , France alone hosts 6million Muslims, in-fact Europe hosts so many Muslim populace that u wonder if its Christian or Muslim nation, How many Christians travel and live in Muslim nations like Saudi Arabia which is the richest of them? the first World Cup was just played at quatar last year after years of bidding..the gulf states cherish and belove western technology and gadgets, invention originates in Christian nations then it trickles down, prophet Muhammad is an influential man but JESUS CHRIST IS TRUE MAN, TRUE GOD he proved it by resurrecting from the dead after 3days, any other prophet in history couldn’t do that and none can do it until the end of time, no one is mate with LORD of LORDS JESUS CHRIST..
Dude,you're just addicted to Idol worship just like Buddhists worship Buddha and call him God,you Christians worship Christ who is a human being like you. He was a very important prophet to Allah. He got betrayed by Judas but Allah the most powerful gave Judas Jesus' form. People thought it was Jesus but it was a punishment to Judas because you can't betray Allah's messenger and go scot-free. Ordinary Shina Rambo used to take other people's form,how much more Allah the Almighty? It's in the Quran bro. Allah the Almighty will ask Jesus on Judgement day "Did you tell them to worship you and your mother? Jesus will say no,Allah you know what is hidden and all about me,I never told them such,judge them according to your wish"
About the technologies,most of these scientists are atheists and agnostics. It is part of Allah's plans that the whites will make technologies for the Arabs to buy,they will be Arabs slaves. Ronaldo and many from Christian nations are in Arabia to be slaves of Arabs. The descendants of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ will always be prosperous and others will serve them. The money they have is too much and they got lazy feeling they can no longer make technologies for others. Research Islamic golden age bro,to know that Arabs were once very innovative. The likes of Averoes,Aljibra(Algebra),Al quarismi(Algorithm) and hundreds of scientists made use of the Facts in holy Quran to make different inventions and innovations. Because Allah in his infinite might and mercy said in Suratul Jinn that "So many facts about the heaven and earth are tied up with numbers". There are so many facts in the Quran that everybody can use to make innovations even without using special equipments. These Islamic golden age scientists never had equipments but they got many facts they used to develop many inventions and innovations. But as the wealth in their lands surfaced,they relaxed and decided to use their money to acquire,after all,survival is what people are looking for that made them become inventors and innovators.
My brother,I'd urge you to reason with open mind and reason it's blasphemous yo God to clap,dance,sing,mingle with female folks in the name of worshipping God. All those practices are man made. God isn't happy with the way Christians worship. You guys wouldn't even clean up your private parts after urinating and still worship the man you call God,giving a human being credits that are due for God. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ never encouraged adulations which is what made Jesus become a victim who is made to be a contender to the Almighty. If you're inclined in Yoruba culture,
In Ife,they kill humans for sacrifice & order Tele to carry 4 forgiveness of sins. It's same concept they thought applied to Jesus. It's Idol worship.
Quran has answer to many questions. Thousands of facts are tied up in Quran,Quran made first made us know that Iron Is in earthcore and made us know the distance between the earth core and earth. Quran made us know the Sirius star makes a knocking sound. The Quran first explained big bang theory as how the universe formed,Quran revealed the ratio of duration of Universe age and earth age,Quran made us know if you're in very high altitude,you breath abnormally. There are thousands of facts like that in Quran. Numerous facts in Hadiths too. Kindly make researches bro,Allah likes people like you that are inquisitive, Allah's first word to Prophet Muhammad ﷺ to Humankind is اقر which means "Read" Bros,if you read,you can enter paradise,you can be rich,you can cure diseases. Read Quran and extract facts from it bro.
The light you called Jesus,he was a very special prophet of Allah and go and read Suratul Nur: Meaning "the Light" in Quran. In it,Allah explained light in a glass which is what is used in making light bulbs,phones,etc today
I love the fact that you agree Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was a very great man but:
1)Most scientists in the west are atheists and agnostics.
2) Those western nations are mostly not religious,not like they're christians,they feel so stupid if they believe a man is God,they call bible book of fables because they know it's full of discrepancies and man made verses. They know it's history ofcourse and know Jesus never endorsed all they wrote in bible.
Islam is world's fastest growing religion because whites are becoming Muslims though they were born in Christianity but whites are very inquisitive. Bros,pls read Quran very well,it's full of light,knowledge and you can make many innovations and inventions with it if you're creative,you can solve several life problems with it.
Prophet Jesus was a Muslim himsellf because he served one God,why would his followers call him God? It's unreasonable. Jesus used to touch his head on the floor to God,he used to bow to God as we Muslims do.

1 Like

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Edusouls(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Dude,you're just addicted to Idol worship just like Buddhists worship Buddha and call him God,you Christians worship Christ who is a human being like you. He was a very important prophet to Allah. He got betrayed by Judas but Allah the most powerful gave Judas Jesus' form. People thought it was Jesus but it was a punishment to Judas because you can't betray Allah's messenger and go scot-free. Ordinary Shina Rambo used to take other people's form,how much more Allah the Almighty? It's in the Quran bro. Allah the Almighty will ask Jesus on Judgement day "Did you tell them to worship you and your mother? Jesus will say no,Allah you know what is hidden and all about me,I never told them such,judge them according to your wish"
About the technologies,most of these scientists are atheists and agnostics. It is part of Allah's plans that the whites will make technologies for the Arabs to buy,they will be Arabs slaves. Ronaldo and many from Christian nations are in Arabia to be slaves of Arabs. The descendants of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ will always be prosperous and others will serve them. The money they have is too much and they got lazy feeling they can no longer make technologies for others. Research Islamic golden age bro,to know that Arabs were once very innovative. The likes of Averoes,Aljibra(Algebra),Al quarismi(Algorithm) and hundreds of scientists made use of the Facts in holy Quran to make different inventions and innovations. Because Allah in his infinite might and mercy said in Suratul Jinn that "So many facts about the heaven and earth are tied up with numbers". There are so many facts in the Quran that everybody can use to make innovations even without using special equipments. These Islamic golden age scientists never had equipments but they got many facts they used to develop many inventions and innovations. But as the wealth in their lands surfaced,they relaxed and decided to use their money to acquire,after all,survival is what people are looking for that made them become inventors and innovators.
My brother,I'd urge you to reason with open mind and reason it's blasphemous yo God to clap,dance,sing,mingle with female folks in the name of worshipping God. All those practices are man made. God isn't happy with the way Christians worship. You guys wouldn't even clean up your private parts after urinating and still worship the man you call God,giving a human being credits that are due for God. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ never encouraged adulations which is what made Jesus become a victim who is made to be a contender to the Almighty. If you're inclined in Yoruba culture,
In Ife,they kill humans for sacrifice & order Tele to carry 4 forgiveness of sins. It's same concept they thought applied to Jesus. It's Idol worship.
Quran has answer to many questions. Thousands of facts are tied up in Quran,Quran made first made us know that Iron Is in earthcore and made us know the distance between the earth core and earth. Quran made us know the Sirius star makes a knocking sound. The Quran first explained big bang theory as how the universe formed,Quran revealed the ratio of duration of Universe age and earth age,Quran made us know if you're in very high altitude,you breath abnormally. There are thousands of facts like that in Quran. Numerous facts in Hadiths too. Kindly make researches bro,Allah likes people like you that are inquisitive, Allah's first word to Prophet Muhammad ﷺ to Humankind is اقر which means "Read" Bros,if you read,you can enter paradise,you can be rich,you can cure diseases. Read Quran and extract facts from it bro.
The light you called Jesus,he was a very special prophet of Allah and go and read Suratul Nur: Meaning "the Light" in Quran. In it,Allah explained light in a glass which is what is used in making light bulbs,phones,etc today
I love the fact that you agree Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was a very great man but:
1)Most scientists in the west are atheists and agnostics.
2) Those western nations are mostly not religious,not like they're christians,they feel so stupid if they believe a man is God,they call bible book of fables because they know it's full of discrepancies and man made verses. They know it's history ofcourse and know Jesus never endorsed all they wrote in bible.
Islam is world's fastest growing religion because whites are becoming Muslims though they were born in Christianity but whites are very inquisitive. Bros,pls read Quran very well,it's full of light,knowledge and you can make many innovations and inventions with it if you're creative,you can solve several life problems with it.
Prophet Jesus was a Muslim himsellf because he served one God,why would his followers call him God? It's unreasonable. Jesus used to touch his head on the floor to God,he used to bow to God as we Muslims do.
well I can see you are a very well educated Muslim with loads of information, religion is a very complex thing cos everyone believes in his own and calls it the best, that’s one reason it causes lots of clashes and conflicts in the world, but why can’t we Africans leave religion and work for the common Good to at least least develop our land to be comfortable like other nations did see suffering all over Africa ? We Africans too carry religion for head, and that’s one reason we can’t develop, am for my belief in Christ as God it’s unshakable and grounded till death. But that doesn’t mean I disrespect Muslims to be honest I love their very humble, down to earth lifestyle, not materialistic, and their brothers keeper attitude, of course that’s why I recognize Mohammed as a very great and influential prophet of Islam…but for now let the argument for religion end , let’s work together and make Nigeria our country a much better place like Saudi Arabia and USA, greetings my country man…

1 Like

Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by iamrealdeji(m): 12:37am On Aug 30, 2023
Edusouls:
well I can see you are a very well educated Muslim with loads of information, religion is a very complex thing cos everyone believes in his own and calls it the best, that’s one reason it causes lots of clashes and conflicts in the world, but why can’t we Africans leave religion and work for the common Good to at least least develop our land to be comfortable like other nations did see suffering all over Africa ? We Africans too carry religion for head, and that’s one reason we can’t develop, am for my belief in Christ as God it’s unshakable and grounded till death. But that doesn’t mean I disrespect Muslims to be honest I love their very humble, down to earth lifestyle, not materialistic, and their brothers keeper attitude, of course that’s why I recognize Mohammed as a very great and influential prophet of Islam…but for now let the argument for religion end , let’s work together and make Nigeria our country a much better place like Saudi Arabia and USA, greetings my country man…
Well,within 50+ or less,everyone of us is gone,so we have to strive for a better place to head to.
Bro,Islam isn't just a religion but the only acceptable and valid religion to God, that's why it's the world's fastest growing religion.
There are so many religions because Allah sent 140000 prophets(Both minor and major) with 5 been Messengers & the last been Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
These numerous religions got formed by people worshipping Prophets,calling them God because a Prophet of God is an extraordinary man with minor or major miracles or extraordinary righteousness that their followers eventually over celebrate them for,Idolize them and call them God. Some worship extraordinary men that got their power from Jinns,some worship people with extraordinary skills.
So,if we want to state the fact,there are only 2 religions in the world:
1)The one that's about the worship of one true God which is Islam.

2)(a)The ones that worship human beings,place their paintings or drawings or statues as a representation of the human being they call God,they do consider that human being a messenger or part of what constitutes as God e.g Krishna in Hindu,Buddha in Buddhism,Christ in Christianity,Orunmila,Ogun,Sango,Ganesha,etc. They're typically hero worshippers,Idolize the one they follow and assume he's God since his qualities out of this world. Beckham,Maradona,Kanye,Messi,Trump are being worshipped by some now because their talents are out of this world
2)(b)those that are all about Satan worship and use jinns to their advantage.
2)(c) Religions that claim to be monotheistic but don't believe in other Prophets of God and believe they're not Prophets and worship in a totally odd way which isn't from God. E.g Judaism,because they don't believe Jesus was a Prophet of Allah till date and instead tormented him .
The second category is where those numerous religions of this world fall to.
Even in Islam,we have a sect called Shia,there is a sub-sect in Shia that say you have to get to Kingdom of heaven through Ali. Ali is like their Jesus. That's human nature. If they see someone as extraordinary,they consider him as God. Prophet said people like that are not part of us. That particular sub-sect is not considered to be part of Islam though.
In Sunni Islam too,you should be seeing a man called Ibrahim Inyass' pictures around,some minorities in that sect consider him to be what he's not whereas he's just a Sheikh,that's human nature. They've made different claims about the Sheikh,same way they did to Jesus, that's human nature.
Allah Purposely invited prophet Muhammad to the 7 heavens,he went Physically with Angel Gabriel and met several prophets on each heaven.
He met Allah in the 7th heaven and buried his face out of extreme awe. There,Allah gave him 5 prayers to his people to observe. When Prophet Muhammad ﷺ got back to the world,Allah sent Angel Gabriel to him to teach him how we are going to observe salat and Allah still said it in Quran.
Allah never told Prophet Jesus(May Peace be Upon him)to tell his people to sing and Pray for him because musical instruments are Satan's instrument . The inventor of Christianity,Paul was the one that ruined everything Prophet Jesus stood for by inserting incorrect accounts into bible Never say Never. You're very intelligent and tolerant and I don't want a kind fellow like you to end up in hell.
Allah said it numerous times in Quran that he has no child,Jesus isn't God but a messenger.
Jesus(May Peace Be Upon Him)never endorsed most of the practices in Christianity because he didn't stay long enough to give enough warnings,dos and don'ts and he didn't bring any religion but was sent to the Jews to eradicate corruption and worship Allah.
Allah broke his silence about whom he is trough Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. He said he has no son nor was he born by anyone,he said Jesus is his Prophet and not his son or part of him as he's capable of doing everything,he doesn't need to hide inside anybody to do whatever he wants to do. He's seeing what you and I are typing,he doesn't need anybody to help him know it.
Angel Gabriel is the holy spirit Allah sent to Jesus to guide him through but Jesus spent just 3 years on his Prophethood,he could not explain everything he needed people to know until his exit. That's why Prophet Muhammad ﷺ spent 23 years and God gave him the final Chapter of Quran which he made everyone know was the final Chapter and Prophet Muhammad ﷺ died the same year after delivering all of Allah's messages to mankind to worship 1 Allah(God)and how to go about it. He didn't leave a single stone unturned.
My brother,religion apart,let's be logical now. Jesus had did so many miracles,Moses did many,Abraham did many,all of those prominent 5 prophets did theirs,they're ordinary human beings like you and I. But should one of them be singled out because he did miracles like others and be called God or part of God? No it doesn't make sense. Even Prophet Muhammad ﷺ did more miracles than Jesus,you can check this link to see some of them : https://islamhashtag.com/15-miracles-of-prophet-muhammad/
Prophet Muhammad would have been called God even more than they did Christ if he hadn't given strong warnings and threatened anybody that calls him God with curses and hell fire if we dare call him God or say whatever he does not say. Jesus left untimely,but it's timely because it's the will of Allah. Jesus wasn't crucified. Judas was given Jesus looks to serve as a punishment to Judas because you can't betray Allah's prophet and go Scott free. Read Suratul Al-Imran to see the details. Allah gave severe warnings through Quran,ignorance isn't an excuse because he created our brains to reason and choose what's right.
My brother,don't see performing ablution by we Muslims,praying 5 times a day as what you can't do for God and a reason not to strive for paradise and leave Christianity. Your parents won't be there on judgement day to beg for you if you think being born a Christian means you can't convert to the right religion.
If you're still a Christian and still believe Jesus isn't God but a Prophet of God,just know that you're a Muslim and work towards it because that's what Islam is all about. There is no God but Allah. JESUS Is not God
Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by Edusouls(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Well,within 50+ or less,everyone of us is gone,so we have to strive for a better place to head to.
Bro,Islam isn't just a religion but the only acceptable and valid religion to God, that's why it's the world's fastest growing religion.
There are so many religions because Allah sent 140000 prophets(Both minor and major) with 5 been Messengers & the last been Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
These numerous religions got formed by people worshipping Prophets,calling them God because a Prophet of God is an extraordinary man with minor or major miracles or extraordinary righteousness that their followers eventually over celebrate them for,Idolize them and call them God. Some worship extraordinary men that got their power from Jinns,some worship people with extraordinary skills.
So,if we want to state the fact,there are only 2 religions in the world:
1)The one that's about the worship of one true God which is Islam.

2)(a)The ones that worship human beings,place their paintings or drawings or statues as a representation of the human being they call God,they do consider that human being a messenger or part of what constitutes as God e.g Krishna in Hindu,Buddha in Buddhism,Christ in Christianity,Orunmila,Ogun,Sango,Ganesha,etc. They're typically hero worshippers,Idolize the one they follow and assume he's God since his qualities out of this world. Beckham,Maradona,Kanye,Messi,Trump are being worshipped by some now because their talents are out of this world
2)(b)those that are all about Satan worship and use jinns to their advantage.
2)(c) Religions that claim to be monotheistic but don't believe in other Prophets of God and believe they're not Prophets and worship in a totally odd way which isn't from God. E.g Judaism,because they don't believe Jesus was a Prophet of Allah till date and instead tormented him .
The second category is where those numerous religions of this world fall to.
Even in Islam,we have a sect called Shia,there is a sub-sect in Shia that say you have to get to Kingdom of heaven through Ali. Ali is like their Jesus. That's human nature. If they see someone as extraordinary,they consider him as God. Prophet said people like that are not part of us. That particular sub-sect is not considered to be part of Islam though.
In Sunni Islam too,you should be seeing a man called Ibrahim Inyass' pictures around,some minorities in that sect consider him to be what he's not whereas he's just a Sheikh,that's human nature. They've made different claims about the Sheikh,same way they did to Jesus, that's human nature.
Allah Purposely invited prophet Muhammad to the 7 heavens,he went Physically with Angel Gabriel and met several prophets on each heaven.
He met Allah in the 7th heaven and buried his face out of extreme awe. There,Allah gave him 5 prayers to his people to observe. When Prophet Muhammad ﷺ got back to the world,Allah sent Angel Gabriel to him to teach him how we are going to observe salat and Allah still said it in Quran.
Allah never told Prophet Jesus(May Peace be Upon him)to tell his people to sing and Pray for him because musical instruments are Satan's instrument . The inventor of Christianity,Paul was the one that ruined everything Prophet Jesus stood for by inserting incorrect accounts into bible Never say Never. You're very intelligent and tolerant and I don't want a kind fellow like you to end up in hell.
Allah said it numerous times in Quran that he has no child,Jesus isn't God but a messenger.
Jesus(May Peace Be Upon Him)never endorsed most of the practices in Christianity because he didn't stay long enough to give enough warnings,dos and don'ts and he didn't bring any religion but was sent to the Jews to eradicate corruption and worship Allah.
Allah broke his silence about whom he is trough Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. He said he has no son nor was he born by anyone,he said Jesus is his Prophet and not his son or part of him as he's capable of doing everything,he doesn't need to hide inside anybody to do whatever he wants to do. He's seeing what you and I are typing,he doesn't need anybody to help him know it.
Angel Gabriel is the holy spirit Allah sent to Jesus to guide him through but Jesus spent just 3 years on his Prophethood,he could not explain everything he needed people to know until his exit. That's why Prophet Muhammad ﷺ spent 23 years and God gave him the final Chapter of Quran which he made everyone know was the final Chapter and Prophet Muhammad ﷺ died the same year after delivering all of Allah's messages to mankind to worship 1 Allah(God)and how to go about it. He didn't leave a single stone unturned.
My brother,religion apart,let's be logical now. Jesus had did so many miracles,Moses did many,Abraham did many,all of those prominent 5 prophets did theirs,they're ordinary human beings like you and I. But should one of them be singled out because he did miracles like others and be called God or part of God? No it doesn't make sense. Even Prophet Muhammad ﷺ did more miracles than Jesus,you can check this link to see some of them : https://islamhashtag.com/15-miracles-of-prophet-muhammad/
Prophet Muhammad would have been called God even more than they did Christ if he hadn't given strong warnings and threatened anybody that calls him God with curses and hell fire if we dare call him God or say whatever he does not say. Jesus left untimely,but it's timely because it's the will of Allah. Jesus wasn't crucified. Judas was given Jesus looks to serve as a punishment to Judas because you can't betray Allah's prophet and go Scott free. Read Suratul Al-Imran to see the details. Allah gave severe warnings through Quran,ignorance isn't an excuse because he created our brains to reason and choose what's right.
My brother,don't see performing ablution by we Muslims,praying 5 times a day as what you can't do for God and a reason not to strive for paradise and leave Christianity. Your parents won't be there on judgement day to beg for you if you think being born a Christian means you can't convert to the right religion.
If you're still a Christian and still believe Jesus isn't God but a Prophet of God,just know that you're a Muslim and work towards it because that's what Islam is all about. There is no God but Allah. JESUS Is not God
hmmm very interesting write up with lots of intuitive facts shir, as u said in less than 50years all of us is gone from this world to the journey beyond, I do more research into Muhammad miracles to know more, u know they say no knowledge is a waste, but the main issue now is to survive the terrible realities on ground in Nigeria….

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari / I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin / Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.