Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer (2460 Views)

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by luvlyoracle(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
Usainterviews:
Hello everyone,

I am an advocate for studying abroad without breaking the bank or getting fully funded scholarship and assistantships. I understand that many of us face financial challenges when it comes to pursuing this journey.

That's why I'm here to offer whatever support I can.

Share your desired field of study for a BSc/PhD/MS degree, and I will provide you with details about existing funded opportunities you can begin applying for today.

MSc/PHd business management
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by MyExpression(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ff...
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by dassylegend(f): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
Usainterviews:
Hello everyone,

I am an advocate for studying abroad without breaking the bank or getting fully funded scholarship and assistantships. I understand that many of us face financial challenges when it comes to pursuing this journey.

Share your desired field of study for a BSc/PhD/MS degree, and I will provide you with details about existing funded opportunities you can begin applying for today.

PhD in Business or Management. I have an MBA and a BSc in Finance
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by THELATTERMAN(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
Usainterviews:
Hello everyone,

Masters in Public Health
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by everglaze01: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
MSC. Building
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by abufadllullah(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
Msc. Development Geography
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by fiercehillz(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
MSc Crop Biotechnology
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by tonytony208(m): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
Usainterviews:
Hello everyone,

I will like to complete my medical course abroad. I've done the first three years, remaining the last three years.

Any option for me?
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by sharpwriter(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2023
M.Ed. Educational Administration/Leadership
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by zedegit: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Msc Tinubunomics.

PhD Agbadonometry
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by Hash86(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
MSc Architecture
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by ChikezieU(m): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
Quantity Surveying
Usainterviews:
Hello everyone,

Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by awumen: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Human Resource management
PhD
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by melonsgroup: 12:41am On Aug 20, 2023
M.sc
Hospitality and Tourism management

1 Like

Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by Ariketolu: 12:45am On Aug 20, 2023
PhD Data Analytics in Canada or U.S
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by Juliearth(f): 1:32am On Aug 20, 2023
Usainterviews:
Hello everyone,

MSc/PhD in Management Information Systems or PhD in data analytics.
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by LimAnc(m): 2:33am On Aug 20, 2023
MHA or MBA or MSc Health economics or MPH.
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by BennyDGreat: 2:57am On Aug 20, 2023
Usainterviews:
Hello everyone,

Msc. Development Communication
Msc. Business and Innovation
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by eventainment(m): 3:43am On Aug 20, 2023
Usainterviews:
Hello everyone,

Bsc computer engineering
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by chizzypresh(f): 5:30am On Aug 20, 2023
Usainterviews:
Hello everyone,

BSc/PhD
Data Analytics/Cyber security
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by DenreleDave(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2023
MBA Finance
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by freeokolie(m): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2023
Bsc/PhD
Physics and Astronomy
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by Jumbojnr(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2023
Usainterviews:
Hello everyone,

Msc Environmental science or Geography/Geology
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by sarahs(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2023
Usainterviews:
Hello everyone,

Program Management
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by ceetowl: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2023
Usainterviews:
Hello everyone,

HND in Information and communication technology
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by Ovii123(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]

M.sc in Data Analysis or Renewable Energy
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by thedarkened: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2023
M. Sc
Hospitality and tourism management
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by Ovii123(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2023
Usainterviews:
Hello everyone,

That's why I'm here to offer whatever support I can. [color=#006600][/color]

M.sc in Data Analysis or Renewable Energy
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by osuolale95(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2023
MSc Cyber Security
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by Yankee101: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2023
For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

Jesus in Luke 14:28

Oga don’t raise people’s hopes high because you can’t meet this fake promise

Several offers have conditions and not everyone will meet it

Usainterviews:
Hello everyone,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by Yankee101: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2023
If you’re interested in Canada for Masters only

5m

All expenses including cost of admission applications, IELTS cost, Medicals, PCC, study permit application for just one party (you’ll pay for additional wife and kids). You’ll cover flights, school fees, initial deposit and cost of living by yourself. You’ll also cover passport and any registry marital requirements
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by Fab21: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2023
M.sc Speech Language Pathologist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saeb Result Acceptance / Best Books On Nigerian Legal System / Assu Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.