Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer (2462 Views)

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by joebases(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Telecommunications engineering
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by TOBILOBA2023(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
MSc Food Science and Technology. Is it possible with HND in Food Technology?
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by marsoden: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
MSc in Data Analytics/Cyber security
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by doctuw(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Msc. Agricultural Extension
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by Joyful365: 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
smiley
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by DaFuhrer(m): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
Masters I'm sedimentology
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by TONYE001(m): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
PhD in Human Physiology with interest in Endocrine and Reproductive Physiology
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by yungchop: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
MSC Biotechnology but I have a 3rd class degree though.
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by Exodora: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
M.Sc in German Literatur.
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by Tooreda: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
I want Master degree in cultural and media studies. I studied Communication and Language Arts 2.1
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by Nickelodeon93: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
yungchop:
MSC Biotechnology but I have a 3rd class degree though.
bro you Dey scarce , how you Dey na … still on WhatsApp?
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by melonsgroup: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
MonthlySalary:
this is perhaps the course no one should study. There is no individual growth in Hospitality
chei
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by yungchop: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
bro you Dey scarce , how you Dey na … still on WhatsApp?

Yes o.. I go drop you message later
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by ahzNigeria: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2023
Start your journey to study in the UK, many universities are now opened for admissions for the January 2024 intake. Get FREE counselling and total support from us. https://ahzassociates.co.uk/uk-university-courses-starts-in-january
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by Sirchiboy: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
PGD/MSC cyber security
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by MyExpression(m): 2:30am On Aug 30, 2023
I'm back...we not in page 5 yet?

Share already...abi na until dollar reach 1000?!
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by MonthlySalary: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
melonsgroup:
chei
sorry
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by MonthlySalary: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
melonsgroup:
chei
don't give up sha. Hope dey
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by Stainless11(f): 1:41am On Sep 01, 2023
Msc public health
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by akwesenana: 5:05am On Sep 01, 2023
B.Sc Computer Science.
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by Pkay28(f): 3:31am On Sep 10, 2023
M.A Public Service
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by kingjoe(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ph d construction management or construction project management
Or PhD building construction or building technology/engineering
Re: Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer by Usainterviews: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2023
Thank you very much.

Starting from next week Monday 23rd, i will attend to everyone!

Good luck

-----------------

If you are interested in Sport science or Athletic training...

Please take good advantage of the schools i will mention during our live session by 2pm today because they are offering fully funded assistantship, tuition remission and application fee waivers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-bwT1sgcH4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Now In Lagos-post Ume Forms For Unn,futo,esut,ansu And Other Eastern Schools. / Get Uniben Post Utme Past Questions And Answers Without Coming To Benin / ASUU Strike How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.