Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious (5838 Views)

How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? / She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by Goldieluks: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2011
this could be an issue of a mental disorder.
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by asoebi(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2011
Where did you get your own Bible cos believe me i have never come across that since i was born
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by sohlahtie: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2011
grin  How is this possible?
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by olabukola: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2011
I have worked with a tanzanian before and he told me its ok in their country. If your husband don't beat it means he don't love you.
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by Okijajuju1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2011
Its all about perception and upbringing.

Like someone already pointed out, if she grew up in an abusive home where the dad beat the mum up on a regular and yet somehow they managed to maintain a happy home, then she might just grow up thinking that "pain is love" and thats the way it should be.

On a flipside, she might just be into that whole kinky/rough/bondage type relationship. That may just be her turn on. I had a chick who loved it when i spanked her butt during s-ex. That was her thing. And she enjoyed it like crazy.

The former is a psychiatric problem, the latter is just who the person is.
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by Maximip(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2011
beating = love

been becoming very popular of recent

instead of spending loads of money and talking plenty to prove love, I think i'll
just learn how to be beating babes now. grin

Beat her silly then afterwards do the nasty while squeezing her neck. I guess that
action will speak louder than all the words.
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by dayokanu(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2011
It has been said that she didnt grow up in an abusive relationship.

Its odd what some ppl like.

I have heard many women say they need tough men, Not those who pamper them
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by BiafranFirstSon(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2011
Natasha,,:

^^how can you say a thing like that? she obviously isn't mentally stable she needs help Natasha pls take it easy. I can see that u are angry. Take it easy u hia?
[/color]
sexkillz:

[color=#000099]She is Catastrophically Discombobulated! End of. . . . . Y u no complete ur grammer? E be like say u wan join the girl abi? Abeg kool down u hia?, Eheeeen good people.
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by lindabon: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2011
@ topic,
notin new here,
People like different things,
as long as she is not complaining and even admits she likes it, who cares, undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
^
Yet if they break up tomorrow for whatever other reason, and she feels shortchanged, she would label him a 'woman beater' - and scream to the press that that was the reason behind the failure of their relationship/marriage. And yet one would want us to take these sorts of creatures seriously or give them the benefit of the doubt? Smh.
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by saintneo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2011
hmm! devil waka pass abeg.

raise hand against woman? lie lie!

i did slap a girl once, she was all over the floor struggling for her breath. i was so afraid she would die. i no fit carry that kind of trouble o!

if a girl loves to be beaten, then she should go and join a boxing/wrestling/kickboxing club or any other martial arts club.
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by pkv(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
lindabon:

@ topic,
notin new here,
People like different things,
as long as she is not complaining and even admits she likes it, who cares, undecided undecided undecided undecided
i gues is d language of luv she undastands best!
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by lindabon: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2011
pro01:

^
Yet if they break up tomorrow for whatever other reason, and she feels shortchanged, she would label him a 'woman beater' - and scream to the press that that was the reason behind the failure of their relationship/marriage. And yet one would want us to take these sorts of creatures seriously or give them the benefit of the doubt? Smh.

i'm just saying different strokes for different folks. . . . .
as long as the blood from her beatings is not dripping from my body , whats my skin pain
whatever rocks her boat. . . . .
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
There has been no overwhelming disapproval of beatings from the responses by lady folks on here. So what is the verdict? Many are indifferent and only a couple disapprove?
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by asha80(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
i have a cousin that is like that
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by duduspace(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2011
Natasha,, link=topic=780936.msg933 2026#msg9332026 date=1318520039:

^^how can you say a thing like that? she obviously isn't mentally stable she needs help

How do yu know she isnt mentally stable and what do yu define as sanity?
You should be aware that she might consider you dull and unexciting also. Who is to determine another's preference? as long as she aint ending up in A&E continually, all is fair in love and war jare.
Sean Connery also thumps Mrs Connery occasionally when they are playing their Bond fantasies and their marriage lasted more than Al Gore's and some Bishops I know.
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by horny4u(f): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
Beating = No  cry
Spanking= Yes Master  wink

They are 2 different things but all na mutual agreement .
If she is fine with it then maybe its not abuse to her, more grease
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by cynthiafred67(f): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2011
Nobody in his/her right sense will see dat as a sign of love to me I think she is sick, and she seriously needs help b4 it get out of hand.[color=#770077][/color] undecided
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2011
pain is pleasure and pleasure is pain apparently,
na wa

I agree with the poster that said she probably witnessed some abuse growing up, or maybe her papa just beat am too much sef.

Chei, God forbid bad thing. I can't chop cane.
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by tnktosin(m): 12:07am On Oct 14, 2011
Well, thats her own slacked nut, Y'all have yours. Free d gurl jare
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by pkv(m): 12:12am On Oct 14, 2011
ATLgal:

pain is pleasure and pleasure is pain apparently,
na wa

I agree with the poster that said she probably witnessed some abuse growing up, or maybe her papa just beat am too much sef.

Chei, God forbid bad thing. I can't chop cane.
then no do anyhow odawise u go c anyhow
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by Whynow(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2011
Sign of Ogbanje!! lipsrsealed
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by Creamish(f): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2011
@ Topic . . .wow! shocked
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by Igosun: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2011
I hope that beating wont lead to her early grave, humm o ga o!
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2011
[size=20pt]Maybe that's her love language.[/size] grin
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by Blazing88(f): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2011
She needs DELIVERANCE!!!
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by Natasha2(f): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2011
@dudusapce, its a mental disorder like few nl members have mentioned no sane woman would want a guy to beat her, take it or leave it undecided
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by koolJ1(f): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2011
She's a masochist,simple!
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by Gbenge77(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2011
Bizzare.
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by ANTIsex(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2011
lolz
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by Madukaele(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2011
She is d type dat like doing hard things, lik lifting 50kg and so on.lol
Re: She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious by naijathings(m): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2012
[size=18pt]I beat her up and down side to side from bed to kitchen.. kitchen to bathroom and enjoy every moment she screams and cries and calls her mummy. beat her with my little rod of correction. thats how i beat them up. grin i walk away if it is anything different[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Pictures From The Cutest Girl On Nairaland Lol / F**k Me I Screamed Endlessly As The Mallam Pounded My P**sy / I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.