Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady (7144 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by Pukkalolo: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
Watching football ball alone in my crib is as boring as hell...I prefer watching football with other men because it makes the experience more fun. I think every guy can relate to that.

So I decided to go watch it at a viewing center closer to my place. Unfortunately, my club lost, so I angrily left the viewing center before the match was even over.

As I walked back home, I sighted this dark cute lady. Looking at her, I immediately guess she was a Muslim but I was not sure.

And for the records, I'm not a Muslim.

While she was walking confidently like a catwalk model, I was busy looking at her with my boombastic side eye and I was seriously debating with myself if I should go talk to her or not.

Before I knew it, she stopped a bike man. After negotiating price with the bike man, she climbed on the bike to sit down.

I decided I must talk to her before she move. How will I allow such a beauty get out of my sight just like that. I was comfortable with rejection, so I wasn't worried about getting negative reaction from her. I've conquered my fear of rejection long time ago.

As the bike man was about to zoom off, I said with an almost loud voice to the him, "Hey, wait!!!"

To my surprise, the okada man quickly stop; maybe he thought I knew the girl. He never knew I was only there to toast her. Lolz cheesy

When I got closer to them. I looked at the okada man and said, "give me a few seconds, I wanna talk to her."

The okada guy who was still trying to figure out what is going on just said, "Ok..." He had this hausa intonation.

Then I turned to the dark cute lady who was seriously staring at me in a confused manner. We held each other gaze for about 3 seconds, then she said in a rather low volume voice sorry please, can I help you

I said, "The only reason I'm talking to you right now is because I find you attractive, and you..."

Before I could even complete my statement, she caught me off immediately.

She harshly said, "wonders shall never end! wait, is that why you stop this bike"

I replied, "Yes!"

She said, "wow! Is the audacity for me? You even have the gut to say yes?"

I replied again, "Yes."

She shaked her head and sighed, "mtcheww, can you imagine...please okada let's go abeg." Then she signal to the bike guy to move.

I gave the okada man an innocent look; he looked hard into my eyes... before you know it, the "bro code" kicked in.

The okada guy turned to the girl, "Kai, aunty...calm down listen to wetin this oga I wan talk," he said that in his funny hausa intonation.

She replied the bike man, "Really?? So you are supporting him?"

Then I said. " as I was saying, I find you attractive that was why I stopped you... I'm thinking you"

Before I could even complete my statement she said: "are you kidding me..so because you find me attractive that's why you stopped a bike that was already about to move?"

I replied, "Well, it's all your fault."

She said in a sharp tone, "My fault?? As How? I don't understand."

I replied, "When you come out of the house looking this cute and classy then expect your bike to be stopped by a guy like me."

After saying that, I winked at the bike man who seemed to be enjoying the show.

My last statement made her smiled a bit but she quickly switched back to her angry face. Then she said, "Is that all you do Going about stopping any lady that you see on bike?"

I replied, "point of correction dear, I don't stop to just any lady on bike...I only stop the cute ones."

She rolled her eyes and said, "can you imagine!"

She seem shocked by my audacity.

I continued, "but the problem here is that there are many cute girls out there.... So apart from your cuteness, I believe there are other better qualities about you I'll like."

She smirked, "and what if I don't like you you?"

I replied, "well, when you get to know me better, you are gonna like me.... I'm very sure about that."

She said, "hmmm, you are funny"

Then the bike guy gave a sign that he was about to zoom off.

Then I handed her my phone to her and said, "you know what to do with this"

She hesitate for few seconds...then she typed her digit on the phone and handed it back to me.

Then I quickly asked the okada man, "how much is her t-fair?"

He said it's just #300. I opened my wallet and brought a thousand note and give it to okada man.

He made attempt to give me change, I told him, "my man, keep the change for yourself... because if not for you, my conversation with the cutie wouldn't have been possible."

She smiled. The bike man smiled. I smiled.

Then he zoomed off.

My conversation with this lady continue on the phone...I and this lady ended up vibing really well.

This lady turned out be of great value to me. My first tech job I got back then, it was this lady that that connected me to it. And she's has added value to me in some other different ways. Some women add no value to your life; some will. You need to seriously avoid the ladies that add no value to your life

Ok.... I'm not saying you should randomly stop girls who are going on bike...Lolz. cheesy

But the moral lesson is, as a man, sometimes you need to be audacious and be willing to take 'calculated' risk.

Stay blessed.

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by illicit(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Did u.... wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by woginid967: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Burna was right.

No evidence leads to too much stories

20 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by AndrewTate(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
In this Gen z era you go straight to the point bro or you'll read your story yourself...
And maybe a few others from your time.

10 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by fyzaila: 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
Your approach is quite impressive đź‘Źđź‘Ť. So how far, when are you taking it to the next level?

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by KingEarnest(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
#Boss Moves. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by Rokiat(f): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
I wish you guys a happy marriage life and load of kids.

Hope you are happy because I don’t know why you felt the need to let us know all this.

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by Ladyclara002(f): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
Still reading...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by extol1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
undecided
Pukkalolo:
Watching football ball alone in my crib is as boring as hell...I prefer watching football with other men because it makes the experience more fun. I think every guy can relate to that.

So I decided to go watch it at a viewing center closer to my place. Unfortunately, my club lost, so I angrily left the viewing center before the match was even over.

As I walked back home, I sighted this dark cute lady. Looking at her, I immediately guess she was a Muslim but I was not sure.

While she was walking confidently like a catwalk model, I was busy looking at her with my boombastic side eye and I was seriously debating with myself if I should go talk to her or not.

Before I knew it, she stopped a bike man. After negotiating price with the bike man, she climbed on the bike to sit down.

I decided I must talk to her before she move. How will I allow such a beauty get out of my sight just like that. I was comfortable with rejection, so I wasn't worried about getting negative reaction from her. I've conquered my fear of rejection long time ago.

As the bike man was about to zoom off, I said with an almost loud voice to the him, "Hey, wait!!!"

To my surprise, the okada man quickly stop; maybe he thought I knew the girl. He never knew I was only there to toast her. Lolz cheesy

When I got closer to them. I looked at the okada man and said, "give me a few seconds, I wanna talk to her."

The okada guy who was still trying to figure out what is going on just said, "Ok..." He had this hausa intonation.

Then I turned to the dark cute lady who was seriously staring at me in a confused manner. We held each other gaze for about 3 seconds, then she said in a rather low volume voice sorry please, can I help you

I said, "The only reason I'm talking to you right now is because I find you attractive, and you..."

She harshly said, "wonders shall never end! wait, is that why you stop this bike"

I replied, "Yes!"

I replied again, "Yes."

She shaked her head and sighed, "mtcheww, can you imagine...please okada let's go abeg." Then she signal to the bike guy to move.

I gave the okada man an innocent look; he looked hard into my eyes... before you know it, the "bro code" kicked in.

The okada guy turned to the girl, "Kai, aunty...calm down listen to wetin this oga I wan talk," he said that in his funny hausa intonation.

Then I said. " as I was saying, I find you attractive that was why I stopped you... I'm thinking you"

Before I could even complete my statement she said: "are you kidding me..so because you find me attractive that's why you stopped a bike that was already about to move?"

I replied, "When you come out of the house looking this cute and classy then expect your bike to be stopped by a guy like me."

My last statement made her smiled a bit but she quickly switched back to her angry face. Then she said, "Is that all you do Going about stopping any lady that you see on bike?"

I replied, "point of correction dear, I don't stop to just any lady on bike...I only stop the cute ones."

I continued, "but the problem here is that there are many cute girls out there.... So apart from your cuteness, I believe there are other better qualities about you I'll like."

I replied, "well, when you get to know me better, you are gonna like me.... I'm very sure about that."

She hesitate for few seconds...then she typed her digit on the phone and handed it back to me.

He said it's just #300. I opened my wallet and brought a thousand note and give it to okada man.

He made attempt to give me change, I told him, "my man, keep the change for yourself... because if not for you, my conversation with the cutie wouldn't have been possible."

Then he zoomed off.

My conversation with this lady continue on the phone...I and this lady ended up vibing really well.

This lady turned out be of great value to me. My first tech job I got back then, it was this lady that that connected me to it. And she's has added value to me in some other different ways. Some women add no value to your life; some will. You need to seriously avoid the ladies that add no value to your life

Ok.... I'm not saying you should randomly stop girls who are going on bike...Lolz. cheesy

But the moral lesson is, as a man, sometimes you need to be audacious and be willing to take 'calculated' risk.

Stay blessed.

Which state are you typing this from
Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by wittywriter: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
woginid967:
Burna was right.

No evidence leads to too much stories

Wittyness
Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by Ikennaford: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
The story is incomplete without the smashing of cuntus, na that side deh carry me come romance section,,,,

14 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by Okoroawusa: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
illicit:
Did u.... wink
Op please answer this question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by tit(f): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
Who read am finish?
Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by HYDEEE: 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
Thisthreadisuselesswithoutpics.
Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by HYDEEE: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
illicit:
Did u.... wink
OP forgot the main part cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by zyphr(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
Too many haters above me. Bro! You were smooth I must commend you. Your confidence and flow were perfect. A weak man would have given up when faced with the few resistance that she put up. But you surmounted the resistance smoothly with confidence laced with humor. You try.

15 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
I had to remind myself to stop smiling while I read on...

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ikennaford:
The story is incomplete without the smashing of cuntus, na that side deh carry me come romance section,,,,
Now, this is the problem. A lot of people use "smashing" to spoil beautiful friendships that would have been beneficial.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by Zonefree(m): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
illicit:
Did u.... wink
OP, please help us answer this question.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by illicit(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
ChemicalReaction:
Now, this is the problem. A lot of people use "smashing" to spoil beautiful friendships that would have been beneficial.

Smashing is beneficial o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
illicit:

Smashing is beneficial o
illicit is very spoilt smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by illicit(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
IconicR:
illicit is very spoilt smh

Spoil me

Momma wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by RawSex(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
The story seem quite believable but the bike man part and his contribution to all this raises some form of doubt.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by talented321: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
The average nigerian mentality'' they think life is all about sex while u don't know who will help u 2morrow'' sex bring emotions and spoil things easily'' don't mind them sha''
ChemicalReaction:

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by obinna58(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
Have you smashed her?

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by Yankee101: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
Bro code
Keep it healthy
Don’t abuse the relationship

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by Tabletuner(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
Rokiat:
I wish you guys a happy marriage life and load of kids.

Hope you are happy because I don’t know why you felt the need to let us know all this.

Jealousy!

6 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by Tabletuner(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
ChemicalReaction:
I had to remind myself to stop smiling while I read on...

I thought I was the only person because the story is so « SWEET »

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by LarryCork: 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Pukkalolo:

I replied, "Yes!"

I replied again, "Yes."

Then he zoomed off.

Stay blessed.

angry
Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by LarryCork: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
Pukkalolo:

I replied, "Yes!"

I replied again, "Yes."

Then he zoomed off.

Stay blessed.

^^^^^^story.
..bro did u yansh her or not??(no oofeincse) angry

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by MissPride(f): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
LarryCork:

^^^^^^story.
Just to ask this useless question, you quoted the whole writeup twice!!!!!!!
Seun
Myndd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Ciao
Everybody!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady by YouandiAllofus: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
LarryCork:

^^^^^^story.
MissPride:

Just to ask this useless question, you quoted the whole writeup twice!!!!!!!
Seun
Myndd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Ciao
Everybody!!!!!
Oya LarryCork, chop 1yr ban tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pidgin Pick Up Lines / Nollywood No Go Kill Which Kind Nyash Be This (porn Inside Film)... / Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.