Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP (17361 Views)

Edo Guber: Confusion As PDP Produces Two Candidates In Parallel Primaries / APC Witness Slumps In Court In Delta State / Omo-Agege’s Senate Seat Threatened As APC Witness Admits Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by kereman1: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2023
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Teymanhenry(f): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2023
The APC lost the gubernatorial election in Nasarawa state by a large margin but INEC turned the election. If the court will be just, PDP will win this one. I personally think going further, elections should be completely electronic and be done one state after another with foreign observers at every step and each vote should count live.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by penearth(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2023
They will also testify that Tinubu come 5th in presidential election
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by OneCandleAway(f): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2023
Simeon88:
People of Nairaland who are familiar with Maraba-nyanya route, please educate me on why that portion was excluded from the expansion of the road. Please don't tell me about the plazas on the sides of the road because that doesn't make any sense. Are we not supposed to be thinking ahead? Will those plazas suddenly disappear in the future for the road to be expanded?
This country just tire person

To the topic, may the true winner be declared at the end of the day

Sometimes I also depends on the owners of the structure. If some very very influential people own the place then the govt would be careful about destroying the structure.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by OneCandleAway(f): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2023
Felix6:

of all places to mention, na that concentration camp you go dey mention?

Lol.
That's where almost 50% or 60% of abuja workers reside. When the houses in abuja are all empty due to high cost above the means of more abuja workers.

But places like Abacha road are choice area to live in or own property in that axis.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by EmeraldJD: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2023
Simeon88:
People of Nairaland who are familiar with Maraba-nyanya route, please educate me on why that portion was excluded from the expansion of the road. Please don't tell me about the plazas on the sides of the road because that doesn't make any sense. Are we not supposed to be thinking ahead? Will those plazas suddenly disappear in the future for the road to be expanded?

That road doesn't even need expansion at all. Nasarawa state is not serious about clearing those people selling by the road side and commercial vehicles parking indiscriminately to pick and drop passengers, a central motor park should be built where all vehicles coming from town to maraba will enter and drop off passengers, also load from there, the traders should be moved to the new international market and those plazas by the road side shouldn't be assessed from the major road.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2023
Simeon88:

You have to find one who is in charge of those plazas and the kind of pull the person (persons) have... I have a case like that in my area, only half of the street was tarred, just because of a top politician who is director of a mass transit company in Abuja
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by spencekat(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2023
Teymanhenry:
The APC lost the gubernatorial election in Nasarawa state by a large margin but INEC turned the election. If the court will be just, PDP will win this one. I personally think going further, elections should be completely electronic and be done [/b]one state after another[b] with foreign observers at every step and each vote should count live.
This pattern of election will be damn financially costly.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Petersamuel8(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2023
Simeon88:

the expansion was only done in Nyanya which is in Abuja, Maraba is in Nassarrawa State not FCT
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by SIONKPO1(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2023
EmeraldJD:

That road doesn't even need expansion at all. Nasarawa state is not serious about clearing those people selling by the road side and commercial vehicles parking indiscriminately to pick and drop passengers, a central motor park should be built where all vehicles coming from town to maraba will enter and drop off passengers, also load from there, the traders should be moved to the new international market and those plazas by the road side shouldn't be assessed from the major road.
You said it perfectly well
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2023
Simeon88:

You see that axis, forget am. FCT and FG no see am as part of Abuja wey need those double lanes
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

Something strong is disturbing you.is your head scratching you or what? When pdp witnesses in same nasarawa testified against them,where were you? If not for ban,I'll tell you plenty things

Gutter man. Dem finish you sha. Chronic ignoramus.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by IfnobeGod20: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

That reply by Penguin2 to garfield1 was epic and millennium. It hits the nail straight. Just the difference between people of sound mind and mediocre.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by ufuosman(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nasarawa
Ogun
Kaduna
PDP won dis 3 states with wide margin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

That reply by Penguin2 to garfield1 was epic and millennium. It hits the nail straight. Just the difference between people of sound mind and mediocre.

I dey tell you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Ahigbo1: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Truth can be so compelling eh. It gets to a point you cannot but say it smiley
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
kokoA:
We all know APC lost in Nasarwa with a very wide margin. David Umbugadu won that election, it's just a matter of time.

I hope he makes his case in court.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

With due respect,that guy is a foolish guy.he is of unsound mind and argues for attention not to learn.i dislike people who argues unnecessarily
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Ok boy
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
ufuosman:
Nasarawa
Ogun
Kaduna
PDP won dis 3 states with wide margin

Where is the evidence
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
Teymanhenry:
The APC lost the gubernatorial election in Nasarawa state by a large margin but INEC turned the election. If the court will be just, PDP will win this one. I personally think going further, elections should be completely electronic and be done one state after another with foreign observers at every step and each vote should count live.

Apc won this one sir
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by SIONKPO1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

Apc won this one sir
Did PDP win Cross River?
Stop attaching emotion to political Analysis
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by olisaEze(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
AntiChristian:
It's tension or phobia of public speaking!

APC will win!

A politician scared of speaking in public, ain’t that something!....Kikikiki grin
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by TOMMYS: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
Simeon88:

Two more lanes on both side is still feasible
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by benardtotti(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Racoon:
Epic response man. Bravo!

2 dumbos supporting each other , since 2015 you guys have been loosing and loosing yet still try to justify your losses , you guys remind me of gamblers on sportybet , they never know when to be pragmatic and change tactics , keep doing the same thing 0ver and over and expecting a different result.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by kokoA(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

Apc won this one sir
won what?! How can you explain how APC lost the presidential, 3 senate seat and almost all the house of rep seats in the state and "won" the governorship election with a very unpopular candidate? APC lost big time Sir. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
kokoA:
won what?! How can you explain how APC lost the presidential, 3 senate seat and almost all the house of rep seats in the state and "won" the governorship election with a very unpopular candidate? APC lost big time Sir. Time will tell.

Pdp lost zamfara,Enugu during the presidential but won guber.how manage? Gov sule aligned with sdp for governorship.dave has failed to show how he won
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Did PDP win Cross River?

Which emotions? I wasted my data to calculate the entire results of gayam and chiroma wards,apc had 25,000,pdp 6000.apc won toto lga by 4000,minus it also.pdp claimed there won sabon Geri ward but their evidence shows overvoting.add ashige ward where they won by 2000 votes.tell us who is winning
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Tareq1105: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Racoon:
This is not any confusion but God exposing the electoral criminality done by the APC to forcefully win Nasarawa state. Every sane person in Nigeria knows this reality.

So when you see anything APC stupidly telling many incongruent lies just to cover a single lie, then know that the saying "those whom the gods wants to destroy, they first made mad...."

Don't be deceived by the reports from obidients.

If you believe this then you can believe Nollywood lawyer Kenneth Okonkwo account of Tribunal proceedings.

To me, David PDP won that election but it would be hard to prove. Sule knew he lost.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Think9ja(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
Simeon88:

Be honest, if you had a property there, would you have supported the expansion? The one that El-rufai did in the mid 2000s, some people never got compensated till date.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Tareq1105: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Did PDP win Cross River?

Of course, PDP lost Cross Rivers State to APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Expecting Any Surprises At The Supreme Court Today? / 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' / Driver Commits Suicide Over Police Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.