Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP (17362 Views)

Edo Guber: Confusion As PDP Produces Two Candidates In Parallel Primaries / APC Witness Slumps In Court In Delta State / Omo-Agege’s Senate Seat Threatened As APC Witness Admits Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Attention that will be used for what?

Does anyone know me or is it giving me money?

You just hate to hear the truth.

Which truth? That pdp case in Kaduna is dead or what
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
Flows001:

I spit on your shamelessness, may whatever you deserve in life be stolen and forcefully taken from you the same way A.A Sule and his cohorts stole Ombugadu's mandate..

It's only a matter of time and the mandate of the beautiful people of Nasarawa State will be handed to the rightful owner, even A.A Sule knows this.

Pdp failed to prove their case at the court,nothing will respond
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Penguin2: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Racoon:
Epic response man. Bravo!
🙌🙌🙌
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Penguin2: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
This your clap back really affected my occiput. embarassed
Lol!
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Penguin2: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Why always conflict yourself.
I only mentioned Gayam And Ciroma ward of Lafia.
The internet can help you.
Have you forgotten that you repeatedly told me that Wadada is a Nobody in Nasarawa West?
Abeg Relax,its best you argue on the states you know,me wey dey here dey tell you wetin happen you dey argue with me
You can imagine my dear.

He likes arguing blindly without facts and spewing baseless and irrational projections.

And whenever you try to point out the flaws in his tales, he will be grandstanding in ignorance.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Penguin2: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
simontosy:
Everybody knows PDP won Nassarawa but this matter will be dragged up to supreme court and the new government will almost finish their term
It won’t exceed January.

You lots should get yourselves educated on these things.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Penguin2: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

If the gap was wide,it would be unriggable like zamfara.even Dave is claiming he won by 4000 votes.wjere is the wide margin
Look at everyone calling you out, with some spitting on you, yet you never learn. You keep arguing that everyone else is wrong and you are the only one that is right.

People from Nasarawa are telling you what happened in their state but you are here arguing blindly and trying to force them to accept whatever rubbish you have concocted in your head.

I don’t know the kind of life you have decided to lead nor how old you are but I’d advise you to stop supporting evil. What goes around comes around!

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Look at everyone calling you out, with some spitting on you, yet you never learn. You keep arguing that everyone else is wrong and you are the only one that is right.

People from Nasarawa are telling you what happened in their state but you are here arguing blindly and trying to force them to accept whatever rubbish you have concocted in your head.

I don’t know the kind of life you have decided to lead nor how old you are but I’d advise you to stop supporting evil. What goes around comes around!

Only foolish and dumb people will call intelligent people out.why haven't they corrected you for lying about buhari winning FCT? You don't know anything yet you keep polluting this forum with trash.sule will win in court and you will keep wailing.the essence of arguments is not for childish shenanigans but to learn and correct yourself boy
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Penguin2: 1:32am On Aug 21, 2023
garfield1:

Only foolish and dumb people will call intelligent people out.why haven't they corrected you for lying about buhari winning FCT? You don't know anything yet you keep polluting this forum with trash.sule will win in court and you will keep wailing.the essence of arguments is not for childish shenanigans but to learn and correct yourself boy
A word is enough for the wise, if you are wise😏
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Penguin2: 1:36am On Aug 21, 2023
garfield1:

Meanwhile, stop majoring in the minor by making my entire thread about Buhari winning Abuja or not. That’s not the purpose of the thread. The purpose is to show that 25% in the FCT has been interpreted before by the Supreme Court and they ruled that it is mandatory. Dwell on that.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 1:37am On Aug 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Meanwhile, stop majoring in the minor by making my entire thread about Buhari winning Abuja or not. That’s not the purpose of the thread. The purpose is to show that 25% in the FCT has been interpreted before by the Supreme Court and they ruled that it is mandatory. Dwell on that.

It has never been ruled on son
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Teymanhenry(f): 5:55am On Aug 21, 2023
garfield1:

Apc won this one sir

They were declared winner by INEC but they never won. It was rigged
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Teymanhenry(f): 5:56am On Aug 21, 2023
spencekat:
This pattern of election will be damn financially costly.
Can you explain why you think it will be too costly?
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2023
Teymanhenry:

They were declared winner by INEC but they never won. It was rigged

Pdp should prove their case then
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by AntiChristian: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2023
olisaEze:

A politician scared of speaking in public, ain’t that something!....Kikikiki grin

So you all politicians can speak in Public?
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by jimmyvic(m): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by IfnobeGod20: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
garfield1:

You have one singular problem, you always believe you know everything. Any state they mention, you always want whatever you say or know to be the priority but forgetting that you cannot be in Kano and at the same time be in Imo or be in Plateau and still be in Delta state. If you like argue till tomorrow, you cannot know better than the owner of the house. Your secondary info cannot be authentic like the person that has the primary info. If not the system that has been bastardized, there are some issues that needed not to be overflogged but our corrupt system gives room for dick and Harry to have a say on issues remotely not concern them.
Learn to stay within your lane, you cannot be everywhere.
Cc
Penguin2

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Penguin2: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You have one singular problem, you always believe you know everything. Any state they mention, you always want whatever you say or know to be the priority but forgetting that you cannot be in Kano and at the same time be in Imo or be in Plateau and still be in Delta state. If you like argue till tomorrow, you cannot know better than the owner of the house. Your secondary info cannot be authentic like the person that has the primary info. If not the system that has been bastardized, there are some issues that needed not to be overflogged but our corrupt system gives room for dick and Harry to have a say on issues remotely not concern them.
Learn to stay within your lane, you cannot be everywhere.
Cc
Penguin2

Don’t mind Garfield1.

That’s how people who don’t know anything claim to know everything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue May Cut Alignment With North Over Killings / EFCC: We Stopped Sunday Karim From Traveling Abroad Over Arms Scandal / Mambilla Power Project: 6 Things You Need To Know About The FG Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.