Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP (17360 Views)

Edo Guber: Confusion As PDP Produces Two Candidates In Parallel Primaries / APC Witness Slumps In Court In Delta State / Omo-Agege’s Senate Seat Threatened As APC Witness Admits Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by braveboi4life: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
PDP won in Nassarawa, Kaduna Na Ogun. But nigeria is a sheat country, we're elections are screwed

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by braveboi4life: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
PDP won in Nassarawa, Kaduna an Ogun. But nigeria is a sheat country, we're elections are screwed

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Duru009(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
PDP clearly won Nasarawa state......

Only TIME will tell......

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by SIONKPO1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tareq1105:

Of course, PDP lost Cross Rivers State to APC.
You believe PDP lost Cross Rivers state,are you aware that some pdp sympathizers thinks that it was rigged there?
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Kingspin(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1 post=12522580i4:

Something strong is disturbing you.is your head scratching you or what? When pdp witnesses in same nasarawa testified against them,where were you? If not for ban,I'll tell you plenty things
Nasarawa, APC lost that state when I went the state, I heard El-Rufai was among those that came down to Nasarawa and rigged that election.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kingspin:
Nasarawa, APC lost that state when I went the state, I heard El-Rufai was among those that came down to Nasarawa and rigged that election.

You heard,you didn't see.how come they lost zamfara and won nasarawa
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Duru009:
PDP clearly won Nasarawa state......

Only TIME will tell......

Where is the clear evidence
braveboi4life:
PDP won in Nassarawa, Kaduna an Ogun. But nigeria is a sheat country, we're elections are screwed

If pdp won a whole zamfara,then there's no way they would have been rigged out.they lost
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Kingspin(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

You heard,you didn't see.how come they lost zamfara and won nasarawa
APC lost in Rivers, how did I know?
Question.

Yakubu did not rig 2023 general election, how did I know that.
Question.
Even if Tinubu come to your house and informs you personally, he rigged the election, you will still not believe him.
#Blackman.

Your only problem is due process.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by SIONKPO1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

Which emotions? I wasted my data to calculate the entire results of gayam and chiroma wards,apc had 25,000,pdp 6000.apc won toto lga by 4000,minus it also.pdp claimed there won sabon Geri ward but their evidence shows overvoting.add ashige ward where they won by 2000 votes.tell us who is winning
Why always conflict yourself.
I only mentioned Gayam And Ciroma ward of Lafia.
The internet can help you.
Have you forgotten that you repeatedly told me that Wadada is a Nobody in Nasarawa West?
Abeg Relax,its best you argue on the states you know,me wey dey here dey tell you wetin happen you dey argue with me
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Duru009(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

Where is the clear evidence

You will KNOW very very soon....
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Duru009:

You will KNOW very very soon....

There's none,pdp has finished their case
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Why always conflict yourself.
I only mentioned Gayam And Ciroma ward of Lafia.
The internet can help you.
Have you forgotten that you repeatedly told me that Wadada is a Nobody in Nasarawa West?
Abeg Relax,its best you argue on the states you know,me wey dey here dey tell you wetin happen you dey argue with me

Like I said,if you cancel gayam,chiroma,add ashige to pdp,Dave still lost? Guy,the case is over.sule has won this
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kingspin:
APC lost in Rivers, how did I know?
Question.

Yakubu did not rig 2023 general election, how did I know that.
Question.
Even if Tinubu come to your house and informs you personally, he rigged the election, you will still not believe him.
#Blackman.

Your only problem is due process.

Until you follow due process,the law is that apc won.case closed
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by SIONKPO1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Sule and his ApC foolishly forgot the Total Accredited Votes using BVAS and allocated votes for themselves.
In your analysis let's not sell our conscience because of our support for our parties.
I supported four political parties in the general election.
NNPP-KANO
APC-Cross River
PDP-Nasarawa
LP-Abia
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by SIONKPO1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

Like I said,if you cancel gayam,chiroma,add ashige to pdp,Dave still lost? Guy,the case is over.sule has won this
I just dey laugh you.
Try to get the Result tally wholly
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
SIONKPO1:

I just dey laugh you.
Try to get the Result tally wholly

Gayam plus chiroma is apc 25,000 pdp 6000.minus it from 64,000 lead.forget this case
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by simontosy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Everybody knows PDP won Nassarawa but this matter will be dragged up to supreme court and the new government will almost finish their term

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Kingspin(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

Until you follow due process,the law is that apc won.case closed
419 elections or procedures only build misery economy and nation vs citizens long-suffering.
#blackman.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by ufuosman(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

Where is the evidence
😂😂😂
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by papamodico: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by jimmyvic(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
What money cannot do, more money can grin
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Flows001(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

Something strong is disturbing you.is your head scratching you or what? When pdp witnesses in same nasarawa testified against them,where were you? If not for ban,I'll tell you plenty things
Don't be shameless please, I'm from Nasarawa State, and even an idiot knows that PDP won, the gap was wide until a "miraculous twist" happened late in the night, and Sule was hurriedly declared winner in the morning.

It's just a matter of time before the mandate is returned to the rightful owner, even A.A Sule knows that.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Flows001:

Don't be shameless please, I'm from Nasarawa State, and even an idiot knows that PDP won, the gap was wide until a "miraculous twist" happened late in the night, and Sule was hurriedly declared winner in the morning.

It's just a matter of time before the mandate is returned to the rightful owner, even A.A Sule knows that.

If the gap was wide,it would be unriggable like zamfara.even Dave is claiming he won by 4000 votes.wjere is the wide margin
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kingspin:
419 elections or procedures only build misery economy and nation vs citizens long-suffering.
#blackman.

This is the best election since 1993
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Simeon88(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Think9ja:

Be honest, if you had a property there, would you have supported the expansion? The one that El-rufai did in the mid 2000s, some people never got compensated till date.

Then let's do the right thing. Compensate the victim and be honest about it, simple. It's common sense. E no dey kill. Its only a matter of time, we will need to expand that road one way or the other.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Chucks13: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Racoon:
This is not any confusion but God exposing the electoral criminality done by the APC to forcefully win Nasarawa state. Every sane person in Nigeria knows this reality.

So when you see anything APC stupidly telling many incongruent lies just to cover a single lie, then know that the saying "those whom the gods wants to destroy, they first made mad...."

Story!!!
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by IfnobeGod20: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

With due respect,that guy is a foolish guy.he is of unsound mind and argues for attention not to learn.i dislike people who argues unnecessarily
You threw insult but he was mature enough to cool nerves. That's a sign of maturity and intelligence and not this gragra type.
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by garfield1: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You threw insult but he was mature enough to cool nerves. That's a sign of maturity and intelligence and not this gragra type.

If you keep correcting countless times and I continue doing same thing,how will you feel
Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by IfnobeGod20: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
jimmyvic:
What money cannot do, more money can grin
Senator Akpabio's ideology. Check No 5 in the link.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/616693-akpabios-six-most-embarrassing-public-comments.html

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Flows001(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

If the gap was wide,it would be unriggable like zamfara.even Dave is claiming he won by 4000 votes.wjere is the wide margin
I spit on your shamelessness, may whatever you deserve in life be stolen and forcefully taken from you the same way A.A Sule and his cohorts stole Ombugadu's mandate..

It's only a matter of time and the mandate of the beautiful people of Nasarawa State will be handed to the rightful owner, even A.A Sule knows this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Guber: Confusion As APC Witness Testifies In Favour Of PDP by Penguin2: 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

With due respect,that guy is a foolish guy.he is of unsound mind and argues for attention not to learn.i dislike people who argues unnecessarily
Attention that will be used for what?

Does anyone know me or is it giving me money?

You just hate to hear the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moghalu Shuts Down Trade Fair Complex On A Short Notice Visit. / Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form / Are You Expecting Any Surprises At The Supreme Court Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.