Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

You Cut Off From Her Nine Years Ago And She Keeps Asking My Mother About Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Cut Off From Her Nine Years Ago And She Keeps Asking My Mother About Me? (388 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cut Off From Her Nine Years Ago And She Keeps Asking My Mother About Me? by mamagee3(f): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
You stop talking to someone nine years ago and she keeps asking your family after you…meaning
Re: You Cut Off From Her Nine Years Ago And She Keeps Asking My Mother About Me? by Dickson178(m): 12:11am On Aug 20, 2023
Hustle
Re: You Cut Off From Her Nine Years Ago And She Keeps Asking My Mother About Me? by mamagee3(f): 12:19am On Aug 20, 2023
Dickson178:
Hustle
I don’t understand…
Re: You Cut Off From Her Nine Years Ago And She Keeps Asking My Mother About Me? by pussyeater(m): 12:40am On Aug 20, 2023
mamagee3:
You stop talking to someone nine years ago and she keeps asking your family after you…meaning
Get Sense!

(1) (Reply)

Why Was I Born In Nigeria? / 20 Common Irritations Women Have About Men In Relationships / I Need An Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.