Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda (31031 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by WillEndInPraise: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:
Jesus told me that women who put on trousers, jewelry, and see-through dress will go to hell - Evangelist Linda Paul Rika

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijjXwLe3u6w

This woman had first-hand experience in hell because of these things
From her looks, you can tell she is feeding fat on offering from church. She has no work and person like her will continue getting fat from hard earned money of gullible ones.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by soccerlite: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2023
After you will turn back and apologize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Sijo01(f): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2023
Maynman:
Man, heaven is gonna be so boring. Imagine going to a deeper life church forever.

No where praises and worship is going on is ever boring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by richeeyo(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2023
When she no fit wear am, because of here balloon shape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Maynman: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2023
Sijo01:

No where praises and worship is going on is ever boring
Have you ever sat down and thought of what "eternity" means?

3 Likes

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by gratefulheart(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2023
God told you no such thing.
You're hearing yourself God doesn't contradict His word which is the bible.

BornofGod108:
Jesus told me that women who put on trousers, jewelry, and see-through dress will go to hell - Evangelist Linda Paul Rika

2 Likes

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:

This is not deeper life doctrine, but the fate of sinners
You wear religion like a cap but in reality, it's a heavyweight weighing you down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by jubrilELsudan: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2023
TYPICAL WORDS FROM A FRUSTRATED EXPIRED VILLAGE MAGOSHA

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by erniok(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2023
jflower06:

That was the personal opinion of the writer not the mind of God. Please take your time and read from verse 8
So apostle Paul's epistles were his personal opinions. Stop cherry picking the scripture and for the record, I totally disagree with the op. I writing, there's the letter and the spirit. Letter being what the author penned down and the spirit what he actually wanted to communicate. This is why you will see when the psalms or prophecies are quoted in the new testament, it looks a bit different.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by almarthins(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2023
Maynman:
Man, heaven is gonna be so boring. Imagine going to a deeper life church forever.

Yeah! Hell is going to be fun.

U beta do Ur research physically n spiritually. Hell is real, and I know 100 percent say heaven is also real. If u never meet demon one on one before, you no go belief sat God dey ven exist self.

My edo people I dey hail Una. We wey see village life small. I can tell u that something's just pass grammer n English. Hell is not going to be fun by any means.

1 Like

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Dickson178(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2023
Me in particular. There's nothing like HELL FIRE and there's nothing like HEAVEN. And this world can't end. Everything happens here on earth. Your hell is here and your heaven is here. Just do good,help people,treat people right. Make a peaceful family. Ones a again happy Sunday to y'all

2 Likes

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2023
Seems it is only Nigerians God is talking to in the whole world 😂 from Ayodele to others and this one.

2 Likes

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by godlessmind: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:

You and your God are madt. 😭😂😂

3 Likes

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by doctorsage: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2023
Maynman:

Far from it!
That's not the picture of heaven brother. Heaven is going to be the most awesome state of existence the created can ever aspire to.

Jesus could not have told her any such thing. Trousers, jeans etc are a social construct. Men in Jesus' time did not wear Trousers, rather they wore flowing gowns reminiscent of what many women wear these days...Did Jesus tell her that men today should wear these gowns?

3 Likes

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by miketayo(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:

It is!

Who made it male clothing, can you wear a woman's trouser?

4 Likes

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by jahsharon: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:

She has mental problems
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by jahsharon: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:

Her testimony is true believe it

Go and visit a psychiatrist, you are mentally imbalance

2 Likes

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Rndd: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2023
People like this .... stupid liers like this who use God as an avenue to deceive and defraud people should be executed without mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by richie240: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2023
For d purpose of this argument, let's assume she lied.
Did d bible that forbade women putting on trousers also lie too?
cool

pdppower:

She will also soon confess that she lied. Which Jesus told her, black Jesus or white Jesus?
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by MrBroke(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2023
Y na only ugly shapeless women way no go fit dab God dey tell this thing? grin. Hmmmm. Make I keep quiet ....
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Joeyfizzo: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2023
That ur god that told u is a useless god

1 Like

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Shawl001(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2023
grin grin grin

They are here again, to pick on the gullibles.
Know the scripture for yourself, you said no.
See where it has landed you. cheesy

Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Squirrel1(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2023
Sister should hit the gym n loose some weight. It's not healthy

1 Like

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by toyinid78: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2023
All white women then
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Charisma01: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2023
pdppower:

She will also soon confess that she lied. Which Jesus told her, black Jesus or white Jesus?
It's true, better believe it.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Superpower(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:

In our present generation, trousers are seen as a masculine dress and Deut 22 vs 5 condemns it for women
Are male trousers and female trousers made in the same style? Can you put on a female trouser.

1 Like

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by skyZine(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2023
Religion has really dealt with us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2023
God is a loving God ... Stop preaching hell fire ...rather preach about heaven and the fantabulous love of God ... Who hell fire help...
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Anny69: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2023
Franzinni:
Hahaha anty talk Tru o ... Becasue of your umpalumpa shape wey nor free you look sexy nah him make you wan spoil market for everyone .... Nah so lizzo use orobo get fame finish come say she no like orobo dancers ... Forget say nah that same 430 kg blomblom yansh help her become influencer today.
😂Omg, you're a clown.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by benodic: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2023
So Nigeria as it is, is not hell enough for you. You still want to go and burn for eternity in another hell after suffering and dying in Nigeria.
What Religion can not do, honestly, does not exist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2023
anoda mummy G.O reloaded!

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago / Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 / Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.