Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda (30988 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by jaephoenix(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2023
richie240:
For d purpose of this argument, let's assume she lied.
Did d bible that forbade women putting on trousers also lie too?
cool

What defines male and female clothing?
Do a research on this and get back to me

1 Like

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Wickedfacts: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2023
If women wearing trousers are going to hell, what about men who tie wrapper?
Dem no tell you that one or Jesus no tell you that one?

2 Likes

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Ubdavison: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2023
Na lie
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Maliqcious: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2023
No be Holy Spirit madam pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2023
Mindlog:

"I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels". (Isaiah 61:10).

At what point in the history of Christianity, did God tag jewelries as sin?
God bless you brother for this fact.Have been wondering about it for a while now.
I believe what actually brings people wearing jewellery to Hell is love of it over God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Tyktoker: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2023
Liar like your, she don chop sheeples money soteeeeeey now na to burst remain
BornofGod108:
Jesus told me that women who put on trousers, jewelry, and see-through dress will go to hell - Evangelist Linda Paul Rika

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijjXwLe3u6w

This woman had first-hand experience in hell because of these things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by GOVERNORR: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2023
I wonder if she would have this notion as a slim pretty woman who men will entice with GOLD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Praxis758: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2023
Fiscus105:
Hagai 2:8. The SLIVER is mine and the GOLD is mine. Declare God almighty.

Yes, gold is a creation of God, but God didn’t design it to be worn on human body, but for decoration.

For examples, the ark of the covenant and the temple were decorated using gold.

A thorough (without sentiment or emotion) study of the scripture will unveil to you that condemnation is what follows each/anytime people wear gold in the Bible.

Decoration is different from adornment.

You’ll hear people saying we are not saved by works, but pure grace and faith in Christ. Sanctification and consecration are parts of faith in Christ.

Sanctification and consecration products of having faith in the finished works of Christ. A consecrated believer will do away with those things because they are heavily condemned by God.

I heard the testimony of Apostle Obadare where he said he saw many pastors in hell (example, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya) for this same jewel adornment). Would you said that is a lie.

God and read the testimony of SEVEN REVELATIONS AND TESTIMONIES OF HEAVEN AND HELL BY SEVEN COLOMBIAN YOUTHS. That happened in April 1995 and I’m sure no one will fault God with those warnings.

JEWELRY (EARRINGS, NECKLACE etc) are made from Gold, Sliver and others.

If God himself say, it belongs to him, and God gives us privileged to enjoy what belongs to him, how much less one ignorant pastor to say contrary.

Many christians that are supposed to make heaven will loose out mainly because of "gods of men" that full world today
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2023
I don't believe wearing jewellery and trousers brings people to Hell.It is the love of these over God that takes people to Hell.
Even a portion of the Book of Revelation in the Bible says something about The Bride of Christ coming to her husband,decorated with jewels.
These new generation church people should stop misquoting the Scriptures.
That's a big sin on its own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Boyjaco: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2023
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by brainhgeek(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2023
Could this be the same God that promises to give His children gold instead of bronze (Is 60:17)? Why would He punish us for using what He gave us?
Could this be the same God that made the streets of heaven in gold (Rev 21:21)?
A big an emphatic 'NO'
For a quick mention, there is nothing like hellfire in the Bible. Perhaps, she was referring to the lake of fire and from my understanding of the Bible, no one is in the lake of fire yet all souls are awaiting judgment at the great white throne. No one has been judged yet!
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kukutenla: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:

What the Bible says in 1 Tim 2 vs 9
What about this part: 1 Corinthians 14:34-35
“As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says.

What is she doing on the altar speaking? Abi this one does not apply to her?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Whalis: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2023
The preacher hasn't traveled outside Nigeria.
She would have known that there are parts of earth that without wearing trousers the cold would freeze the lady wearing just skirt.

2 Likes

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Juju70(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness

Emancipate yourself
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by cuffee: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Maynman:
Man, heaven is gonna be so boring. Imagine going to a deeper life church forever.
I want to have sex and suck pussy in heaven
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by LINSAR: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:
What can you say about this Scripture
1 Tim 2 vs 9

It's not saying you'll go to hell.

Only the breaking of 10 commandments can lead you to hell.

2 Likes

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by SIONKPO1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:
1 Tim 2 vs 9
But he is wearing a metal watch

1 Like

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by bolacode: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
I know a pastor whose wife and daughter don't war any of those things, but he himself has been caught making sacrifice in d midnight.

He's a school owner and full of evil practices...so he doesn't employ any of his church members. The only one he employed died on the job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Ahigbo1: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Please leave God out of this, abeg 🙏
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by ednut1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
See as she be like drum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by kafeii123: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
People that have untreated malaria suddenly become hallucinogenic...then when God spares their lives...they come down to deceive all and sundry with messages God did not send them....so the pastors and co in the civilized countries where trousers are normal....all of them will go to hell..not because they were murderers or liars...but because they wore trousers.....sorry o....if your body size and image doesn't allow you wear trousers...do you have to deceive people into following your footsteps again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Originalsly: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hmmm.... how can she be a preacher/evangelist when the Bible reserve that role for men? She is taking on the role of a man ... head of the family... how can be violating and want us to believe that she is close to God? False preachers everywhere.... we were warned .... it is for us to discern.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by dontrulee: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
ednut1:
See as she be like drum

Na person mama you dey abuse like this so.
Na you create an ni? grin grin
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by jaephoenix(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Whalis:
The preacher hasn't traveled outside Nigeria.
She would have known that there are parts of earth that without wearing trousers the cold would freeze the lady wearing just skirt.
… and most Scottish men would go to hell
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Princerichi0(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:

Her testimony is true believe it

You know its true because you partook in the journey to the underworld with her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by InvertedHammer: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:
Jesus told me that women who put on trousers, jewelry, and see-through dress will go to hell - Evangelist Linda Paul Rika

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijjXwLe3u6w

/

I was thinking Jesus would show her the way to a gym first.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by sweetrace(f): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:

Her testimony is true believe it

Her testimony is a lie! It is not in accordance with the word of God.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by YesDaddyTill203: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Just another lying MOFO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Bananapill: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:
1 Tim 2 vs 9
It was not commandment from God but admonition from Paul to Christian women.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kobojunkie: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:
Jesus told me that women who put on trousers, jewelry, and see-through dress will go to hell - [b]Evangelist Linda Paul Rika
This woman is a liar and has never heard anything from God. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / 7 Bible Verses For Overcoming Poverty / The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.