Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda (31055 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Winters23: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
anonymuz:
you sound more of a jw

Fvck jw
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by tnerro1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
Madam, wake up and collect your money 😁😁
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by chaloskyx: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lol the only person going there is you cause you are nothing but a liar who takes advantage of peoples desperation to manipulate them financially
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by okewumi: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
They don start again. Association of God told me. But God did not tell them cure for Covid and Ebola. I can not remember when last l see ladies in USA with sket, everybody with trouser and they are creative and prodhctive.

They have bewitched africa and they are not productive again. What is the difference between a trouser and pant apart from length ? Ladies should never wear pant again too now.
The world is moving to AI, africa will not go in that direction but carry religion for head like gala.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by yak(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:

In our present generation, trousers are seen as a masculine dress and Deut 22 vs 5 condemns it for women

Present time and Deuteronomy in same sentence?
Even in some parts of Igbo land and South South, men tyre wrapper as their traditional attire.
Let's not confuse our personal preference with Biblical injunction

2 Likes

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by President2001(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Either we like it or not all women doing pastoral work we're disobeying God
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Rostikol: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
FCKING GARBAGE. YOU ARE ALL BRAINWASHED, COLONISED PEOPLE UNDER A SPELL OF COLONIAL STUPIDITY.

BIBLE SHIT.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Puppetmaster08(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
jflower06:
God is not human that will use human materials to judge. The lady just expressed her personal opinion. God deals with the human heart

Aptly said
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by bigiyaro(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
grin
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Rostikol: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
okewumi:
They don start again. Association of God told me. But God did not tell them cure for Covid and Ebola. I can not remember when last l see ladies in USA with sket, everybody with trouser and they are creative and prodhctive.

They have bewitched africa and they are not productive again. What is the difference between a trouser and pant apart from length ? Ladies should never wear pant again too now.
The world is moving to AI, africa will not go in that direction but carry religion for head like gala.

HONESTLY THEY ARE SO BRAINWASHED AND STUPID.

THE WHITES THAT TAUGHT THEM ALL THIS RUBBISH DON’T EVEN BOTHER WITH IT, KNOWING IT’S ALL A SCAM, BUT THESE ONES ARE DEBATING THEIR IMPORTED BOOK AS IF IT WAS THEIR OWN FATHER THAT WROTE IT!

OH SURE, THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE IS SITTING SOMEWHERE TAKING NOTES ON WHO IS WEARING TROUSERS!

AND IF THEY ARE, THEY WILL BE TORTURED IN AN EVERLASTING FIRE FOR ETERNITY!

THEY ARE ACTUALLY DISCUSSING THIS!

GROWN MEN!

WHO DID THIS TO THESE PEOPLE?

CHINESE AND INDIANS AND JAPANESE SIMPLY UPDATED THEIR TRADITIONAL RELIGION AND CONTINUED WITH IT, AND ARE PROSPERING, WHILE THESE SLAVES ARE HERE DEBATING NONSENSE IN AN IMPORTED, DODGY OYINBO BOOK AND IT’S STUPID, FAKE, NON EXISTENT BLONDE WHITE “SAVIOUR”.

DISGUSTING.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by musicwriter(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:

This is what the writer said in Gal 1 vs 12

Indeed, your Paul agreed in Galatians 1:12 that he was making up everything he preached in the name of Jesus, in fact , in 2nd Corinthians 12:16, your Paul admitted wholeheartedly that he employed deception to hijack the mission, when he parted ways with the original true Christians.

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by almarthins(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
Maynman:

So your human body in hell?

U think when you die is the end of the life?
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by 1Sharon(f): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Squirrel1:
Sister should hit the gym n loose some weight. It's not healthy

She's filled with the spirit.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by 1Sharon(f): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I used to listen to stuffs like this in the past, until one of them finally confessed that she lied. I was so so disappointed. Now when I see people like this, I just ignore it, because I don't know if they are seeking attention to make money, or if they are mentally unstable, or if they are actually real. Sorry sister, I don't believe your story.

No God is is telling anybody anything. If not God their messages will not be different.

How do you prove that someone hears from God?
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Squirrel1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
1Sharon:

She's filled with the spirit.
hahhaha. is that you with the braises? grin

1 Like

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Fortune118005(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Maynman:
Man, heaven is gonna be so boring. Imagine going to a deeper life church forever.
Heaven is a place of happiness and extreme joy!
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by papamodico: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Hell is real for sure, but Is it not the same woman that confessed to lying about such?
No she is not the woman
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by tobsidan1: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
She no wear thight for under?
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by AllenSpencer: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
jflower06:
God is not human that will use human materials to judge. The lady just expressed her personal opinion. God deals with the human heart

At heart? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am not a religious fanatic, but your statement has been used to wreck a lot of evil!
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Fab21: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
Spirituality, Gullibility, context & culture.

The bible is a book where different kinds of things happened.

In the bible: Men spoke, prophets spoke, God spoke, Jesus Spoke, Angel spoke and even animal spoke.

There's also a place of personal instruction and general instruction.
If God specifically tell you that you shouldn't wear trousers and avoid using earrings as a woman, that's a Personal instruction

You shouldn't create doctrine out of it by telling other women that they'll go to hell if they put on trouser.

How about those whites who put on trousers ?

A pastor once said to his members some years ago that, they shouldn't watch Television that it's devil's box.
The man of God later realized that he's just creating doctrines which aren't biblical but based on his own personal perspectives/opinion for his followers...

How about cultures?
It's also important we understand context in the bible.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by BornofGod108(m): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I used to listen to stuffs like this in the past, until one of them finally confessed that she lied. I was so so disappointed. Now when I see people like this, I just ignore it, because I don't know if they are seeking attention to make money, or if they are mentally unstable, or if they are actually real. Sorry sister, I don't believe your story.

It is true my sister, believe it!
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by alfarouq(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
I can understand the trouser but for jewelry, I cant wrap my head around it.

If women can put jewelry, is it men that jewelry is meant for?
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Bahamas95(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nonsense!
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by jflower06(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
guywitzerogal:
oga Paul was speaking to church from what God told him.

Were you there when God was instructing him?
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Faposky95: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Dj Khalid's inspiration......
....another one!!!!!!
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by anonymuz(m): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
Winters23:

Fvck jw
I thought you are reasonably ok
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by pejones: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
He only told you women with trouser and jewelry will go to hell, and yet he did not tell you about lipstick. The one on your lip can paint a house. All this fake people everywhere, your days are numbered
BornofGod108:
Jesus told me that women who put on trousers, jewelry, and see-through dress will go to hell - Evangelist Linda Paul Rika

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijjXwLe3u6w

This woman had first-hand experience in hell because of these things
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by omababe(f): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
BornofGod108:

Her testimony is true believe it
Stop teaching people this nonsense. Teach people the Gospel. It's the power of God unto salvation to anyone who believes.
All these rules cannot save anybody. Only the gospel saves.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by DukeJenrus: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
There's nothing wrong for a woman to wear trouser but what matters is to dress modest
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by fortunechy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Mummy G O first daughter
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Winters23: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
anonymuz:
I thought you are reasonably ok

Why?

F word offends you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken / Apostle Kingrich Reveals Danger In Olamide's Music Career / Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.