Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died (40002 Views)

Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by komzy589(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This Woman is Mischievous and Probably EVIL.😒

How can she Allow such Small Children look @their Father's Corpse, inside Coffin? sad 😕
Only God know what this woman has done to make these kids stoned hearted.
Notice that they are not in any way crying.
I know how I felt when I saw my pops opened casket. I was in my mid 30s.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by nedekid: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2023
Chinjo2:
Make peace when you are still alive. Nobody knows tomorrow
Eaxtly what my dad told me 5 days ago, make peace with people, because you do not know if it will be that last time you see them.
Dad suddenly had a crises, yesterday morning. Called me to come over and within 30mins, despite all efforts to save him, passed on.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by aikyg(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2023
You called the cops on him and he was forced to move out of the house, became lonely and sick. You only visited him on his deathbed and now you are feeling sorry. Medicine after death. Nigerian women in the abroad, learn to stop punishing your husbands, 'cos it could result in their death.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Vinnie2000(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2023
komzy589:

My Brother, ehn.

Some Women are Full of Manipulations and are Very TERRIBLE. undecided

I Have seen a 40 year old Faint when She saw their Father's Corpse! embarassed

Allowing such Kids to look@their Dead father's corpse. 😌🤦

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by NOwazobia: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2023
sotall:

She got what she came for!!! angry

Fear women!

She probably knew he wasn't gonna make it and decided to come inherit his bank accounts and properties.

The security agencies should investigate her properly to ensure she wasn't responsible for his death. Man didn't die all these while but the day she came, he died.

Correct 💯

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Brushstrokes20: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2023
Such a touching story....
When everything fails, family / love / forgiveness comes through! 👌

RIP and May God console the family
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by bonnyhope: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2023
Trust women at your perill

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by niyo001(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2023
Peace is not negotiable, RIP
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by NOwazobia: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2023
The only thing touchy about this story is how the woman killed the man, and now came back at his wee hours to lay claim to his property.

God Abeg, no direct yeye women come my side ooo 🤲 embarassed cry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by abidem4real: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died (Photos)

A Nigerian woman has mourned her estranged husband who she reconciled with on his sick bed the same day he died, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Twitter page, the lady, Temmy Omoileri wrote;

https://twitter.com/Temmy_omoileri/status/1692518025340317874?t=P06oaIi1wuvre5_ZGe-rEA&s=19
Woman was originally created to be helper unto man but turned to be man's destroyer and bringer of his death.
Truly, no woman no cry! RIP the innocent man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by almarthins(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died (Photos)

A Nigerian woman has mourned her estranged husband who she reconciled with on his sick bed the same day he died, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/Temmy_omoileri/status/1692518025340317874?t=P06oaIi1wuvre5_ZGe-rEA&s=19

I felt like crying self

Enitafe la mo, ao mo eni to fe ni.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2023
sotall:

Fear women!

She probably knew he wasn't gonna make it and decided to come inherit his bank accounts and properties.

The security agencies should investigate her properly to ensure she wasn't responsible for his death. Man didn't die all these while but the day she came, he died.

No, the man for carry the houses, cars and bank accounts go meet his creator abi? Your though process is quite warped and you must be a man who's mentality is so steeped in poverty that material possessions are all you hold dear and value in life. If you could not decipher or deduce from her stating about the houses and cars etc and the vanity of it all while he is lying there helpless and dead, you really must be an irredeemable prick and yes go and get all the moneys in the world and when you die put in your will they mist bury you with all your material possessions. Ewu Gambia, fear women yen yen yen... no be woman born you? Your hatred for women go make you soon hate your shadow abi you no see where it is stated the man has kids by her? Investigate her wire you dia; if dem check if it be person or family member wey be unfriendly friend fit don advice the man contrary to his family and cause their family to break, now look at it. You think say any right thinking woman go one see the father of her kids in that kind condition? No matter wetin happen between them for the love of her children that woman would wish he were not dead and yhey could fix things. See ehn, i tire for some of una Nairaland men abi na boys. You sound like that wicked friend or brother in law or wicked uncle wey go shave that woman hair give am her husband dead body water drink. GOD forbid.And persob daughter fit done marry you or look you are marriageable suitor. Ishilove abeg, come see why i say Nigerian men are no no for me eh. #Disgusting
Caveat: If you no want thunder from indian ocean wey meet kalahari desert to fire your left blokos no quote me yarn nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by ORIAYO70(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

So emotional
Rest well Adewale!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2023
NOwazobia:
The only thing touchy about this story is how the woman killed the man, and now came back at his wee hours to lay claim to his property.

God Abeg, no direct yeye women come my side ooo 🤲 embarassed cry
Nigerian men una wicked. A woman is mourning her estranged husband and going through one of the most difficult times in her life, and all y'all can say is that she killed him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Juanmike(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2023
merits:
WHAT AN IRONY OF LIFE?

Do you know that the only tree a monkey cannot climb is the banana tree.

Paradoxically, banana is what monkey likes the most. This implies that anytime banana is found in the hand of a monkey, it is most likely a gift from someone. The question is, why then can't Monkey climb banana tree, but can climb the tallest trees in the forest? Hence, the phrase "Who dash monkey banana?" was coined.

This little analogy is full of divine message to the right thinking human being. In the journey of life, there are several things you like but will never be achieved unless you are given by God Almighty. Therefore, it is not of him that willeth or of him that runneth but of God that showeth Mercy.

May His mercy continue to abide in, and with everyone of us forever.

Good morning, children of God and happy weekend.
Lies
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by ablejesus26(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2023
utytill:
Another lesson to Humanity.

Can You pls share the one You learnt undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by NOwazobia: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2023
Jazmine10:
Nigerian men una wicked. A woman is mourning her estranged husband and going through one of the most difficult times in her life, and all y'all can say is that she killed him.
Let me be reasonable with you here.

I guess the man was not admitted the day she came, he must have been in the hospital for months to get a solution to his ailment, but the woman was no where to be found, or didn't she know all these while? I don't think so.

But somehow, at the last hour, she visited, the next hour the man was dead.

To add insult to injury, she is now in possession of everything the man ever worked for. Let your conscience takes a critical thought of that.

The man was abandon, none of the children was there to even run errands for him, and mostly probably left in the hands of friends and well wishers as his family seem to be in Nigeria. Now, think about that as well.

The man died from agony of separation, and abandonment, and the woman was only around at his last hour. Think about that as well.

Imagine your brother was the man. embarassed cry

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by sylve11: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2023
Franzinni:
This is the faith of most men who still dey operate with old update... This woman is not removed from all women, I can bet you she denied him access to those kids and therefore sped up his demise ... She is still a young woman and watch how quick she will replace his prick... Did you notice how she masterfully and colorfully put all blames on him and his family and she was able to do it spectacularly without even a spectacle of blame to sully her glorious gown ? That is what a woman is by design. If you like go an become prince charming.... You will join the voiceless be that.

😆 🤣 cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by sylve11: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2023
nedekid:

Eaxtly what my dad told me 5 days ago, make peace with people, because you do not know if it will be that last time you see them.
Dad suddenly had a crises, yesterday morning. Called me to come over and within 30mins, despite all efforts to save him, passed on.

So sorry about loss of your father. sad

May he Journey well. cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by 1opinion: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2023
sotall:

Fear women!

What are you even saying, do you read with understanding? Did the man change his next of kins? You are just looking for opportunity to insult women... So many persons read through and learnt one or two things but all you learnt was fear women...just keep fearing them all.

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
What a sad story.
Most times you just have to forgive these big heads.
😭 RIP to him
These big heads think the woman killed her husband.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by khalids: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2023
merits:
WHAT AN IRONY OF LIFE?

Paradoxically, banana is what monkey likes the most. This implies that anytime banana is found in the hand of a monkey, it is most likely a gift from someone. The question is, why then can't Monkey climb banana tree, but can climb the tallest trees in the forest? Hence, the phrase "Who dash monkey banana?" was coined.

This little analogy is full of divine message to the right thinking human being. In the journey of life, there are several things you like but will never be achieved unless you are given by God Almighty. Therefore, it is not of him that willeth or of him that runneth but of God that showeth Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2023
NOwazobia:
Let me be reasonable with you here.

I guess the man was not admitted the day she came, he must have been in the hospital for months to get a solution to his ailment, but the woman was no where to be found, or didn't she know all these while? I don't think so.

But somehow, at the last hour, she visited, the next hour the man was dead.

To add insult to injury, she is now in possession of everything the man ever worked for. Let your conscience takes a critical thought of that.

The man was abandon, none of the children was there to even run errands for him, and mostly probably left in the hands of friends and well wishers as his family seem to be in Nigeria. Now, think about that as well.

The man died from agony of separation, and abandonment, and the woman was only around at his last hour. Think about that as well.

Imagine your brother was the man. embarassed cry
Okay Sherlock Holmes. smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by popcykaylah(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2023
His soul was at peace when he saw his family together again.. all the wars and hatred isn't worth it .. death will always humble everyone..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by gabbytabby: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2023
Comments like this makes one wonder why someone who feels this way would still marry a woman. To make someone miserable?

They had been separated for some years but when the chips were down he decided to call her. Only they and God know what was the issue between them.

sotall:

Fear women!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Thomthom(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2023
Shey na now day break mtcheeeew
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Mindlog: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2023
komzy589:

Children are very capable of independently becoming stone hearted.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Nice2023(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
What a sad story.
Most times you just have to forgive these big heads.
😭 RIP to him

See who is talking.

When u marry u think ur breasts and pinto will sustain the marriage...na hard work dey keep marriage.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by PapaFejiro: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Very sorry for the loss.
A lot of outside influence from wicked family members and friends must have been involved. If the were together, I am sure he would still be alive today, cos a woman like this know what to give a man.
Fine woman like this, you just leave her for 3 years, chai.
Feel so sad for the kids looking at their father lifeless...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by nosike3(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
merits:
WHAT AN IRONY OF LIFE?

Be talking rubbish....
Who said monkeys can't climb banana trees...
Stop exposing your ignorance in a public forum..
So embarrassing
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by walex2(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

She told her own story but the man is not alive to share his side of the story, no man will chase a woman that give him Peace

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge / Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) / Woman Climbing Fence With Backed Baby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.