Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died (39881 Views)

Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by culf: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
my condolence. May God console the family.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by komzy589(m): 12:18am On Aug 21, 2023
Mindlog:

You and I, do not know their background story.

I have worked with children who have expressed relief that their fathers have died just as Tupac did and sang in one of his songs....

No love from my daddy, 'cause the coward wasn't there
He passed away and I didn't cry, 'cause my anger
Wouldn't let me feel for a stranger
They say I'm wrong and I'm heartless, but all along
I was lookin' for a father, he was gone.

There’s no background story anywhere. What do you think the man did directly to children?You said ‘you and I know’, well, I don’t know about you, but I know this kind of women.

I may not know what he did to her or why she left him for this long, but I know for sure that he didn’t do anything directly wrong to these children.
If she has any issue with the husband, that shouldn’t make her turn the children against him.
If truly the man did something terrible to the children, then what is she doing back by the side of the dying man after these years!
She knew that if she comes back, the man will always welcome her cos she’s having his kids. Only God knows how many times she must have denied him access to his wards.
I mean, those children are actually going to inherit what their father left behind without showing a single emotion seeing his corpse lying down there.
For Gods sake, these are children o, not adults and they can be these stone-cold.
I fear who nor fear women.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by dkidd: 2:41am On Aug 21, 2023
This man still dey trust woman when call koty for am even in death... she said it's the devil. Another wicked lie from hell. See her wicked eyes and mouth. Anyway I hope those girls on BitterEx cocktails can learn something at least from their member here. I wonder why the man could not move on to something better and will his estates to all his kids properly?
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by dkidd: 2:46am On Aug 21, 2023
komzy589:

There’s no background story anywhere. What do you think the man did directly to children?You said ‘you and I know’, well, I don’t know about you, but I know this kind of women.

I may not know what he did to her or why she left him for this long, but I know for sure that he didn’t do anything directly wrong to these children.
If she has any issue with the husband, that shouldn’t make her turn the children against him.
If truly the man did something terrible to the children, then what is she doing back by the side of the dying man after these years!
She knew that if she comes back, the man will always welcome her cos she’s having his kids. Only God knows how many times she must have denied him access to his wards.
I mean, those children are actually going to inherit what their father left behind without showing a single emotion seeing his corpse lying down there.
For Gods sake, these are children o, not adults and they can be these stone-cold.
I fear who nor fear women.
Lol... Woman when done dey cook their minds for years against their popsy. Maybe only the one who was a bit grown before the separation can be having some doubts about the whole ish... Anyway the truth can never be suppressed for long. It always comes to the surface in time. If the man isn't guilty they will all regret and live with the knowledge they did their own dad the way they did because of one bitter old bitchh
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by cho25bc(f): 3:49am On Aug 21, 2023
Rip to the man. This story is touching and emotional.

But on a second thought, i smell foul play on the part of this woman. I hope when she cooked for him, she didnt poison the food that led to his eventual death? Because she said the man agreed that she should go and cook for him. Then later that night, she was called that he had died when she was away.

Mission accomplished!

Then she got all his wealth and assets after his demise.

Hmmm, even though im a woman, i'll still say this. "Fear women".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by JentuPrinz(m): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2023
You killed him undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by obotematics: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2023
My brother fear woman
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by tollyboy5(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2023
sotall:

She got what she came for!!! angry

Fear women!

She probably knew he wasn't gonna make it and decided to come inherit his bank accounts and properties.

The security agencies should investigate her properly to ensure she wasn't responsible for his death. Man didn't die all these while but the day she came, he died.

A typical Nigeria man will use his son as the next of kin not wife lol. This one don follow oyinbo ways.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by PrincewithGod(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2023
This is your own side to the story, unfortunately the dead do not speak for us hear his own side.
My grouse in this matter is why would you call police on your own husband?
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by femmoy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
delzbaba:
Men that act on impulse will end up destroying their marriage and everything they worked for, once you are married close your eyes to any outside influence, it is well.

Closing one's eyes to an obvious red flag is death on its own. You better open your eyes well cos love is not blind.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by delzbaba(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
femmoy:

Closing one's eyes to an obvious red flag is death on its own. You better open your eyes well cos love is not blind.
every red flag you didn't see before marriage is probably caused by you.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Exceed15: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2023
Forget all these emotional tales . The woman mist have frustrated the man in the marriage. That's was how the Sammy opkoso wife's was praising her husband after his death. Men be wise and not allow marriage Wahala cut short your life.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Exceed15: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2023
tolumizzy:
Wicked world...she did that cos she knew the man won't make it

Yes o my brother. Fear women.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Exceed15: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2023
wethebest:
Naso. Like say u no contribute to his death. Once una reach abroad, una go turn to tiger against una husband. Useless lots

I agree with you bro. This woman forming good on social media must have been tiger at home. No woman can make my life miserable. Dem Never born am .
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Exceed15: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2023
Abaniwealth:

How? What is the woman offense now?

Where was she all these while until she knew the man was Almost dying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Exceed15: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2023
Bsmartt:
Family is everything.
There is a lot to learn in this emotional story.

which emotional story? Women can form victims for Africa.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Exceed15: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2023
delzbaba:
Men that act on impulse will end up destroying their marriage and everything they worked for, once you are married close your eyes to any outside influence, it is well.

The outside influence will kill a man faster sef . If marriage is not walking just walk away.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Exceed15: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2023
Franzinni:
This is the faith of most men who still dey operate with old update... This woman is not removed from all women, I can bet you she denied him access to those kids and therefore sped up his demise ... She is still a young woman and watch how quick she will replace his prick... Did you notice how she masterfully and colorfully put all blames on him and his family and she was able to do it spectacularly without even a spectacle of blame to sully her glorious gown ? That is what a woman is by design. If you like go an become prince charming.... You will join the voiceless be that.

I see that too. That woman is not innocent. Watch out for reaction frm the man's family.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Exceed15: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2023
OMEGA009:
I just read the write up again. Why is she being so defensive? Playing the victim card and saying that her only fault was calling the police? Even in her “grief” she’s being so calculating.

Na wicked soul she be . She go reap wetin she sow.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by wethebest(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Exceed15:

I agree with you bro. This woman forming good on social media must have been tiger at home. No woman can make my life miserable. Dem Never born am .

Na foolish men wey dey carry wife frm naija go abroad i blame. Na only my children education i owe abroad
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Mryacks: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
merits:
WHAT AN IRONY OF LIFE?

Do you know that the only tree a monkey cannot climb is the banana tree.

Paradoxically, banana is what monkey likes the most. This implies that anytime banana is found in the hand of a monkey, it is most likely a gift from someone. The question is, why then can't Monkey climb banana tree, but can climb the tallest trees in the forest? Hence, the phrase "Who dash monkey banana?" was coined.

This little analogy is full of divine message to the right thinking human being. In the journey of life, there are several things you like but will never be achieved unless you are given by God Almighty. Therefore, it is not of him that willeth or of him that runneth but of God that showeth Mercy.

May His mercy continue to abide in, and with everyone of us forever.

Good morning, children of God and happy weekend.

Oh wow, I am just knowing about the monkey and banana tree for the first time...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years / Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) / Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.