Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Am Both A Theist And An Atheist Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Both A Theist And An Atheist Now (127 Views)

Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol / 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 / Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Both A Theist And An Atheist Now by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:44am On Aug 20, 2023
As a result of misfortune, i find myself financially miserable and often misunderstood.

I neva said i cant make it, i rather mean who neva deserves it?

When a person says he aint got no faith in God , u check if he is rich then arrive at certain conclusions which could be misinterpretations or/exaggerations.

Nigeria has many billionaires that cant save the economy ,even though they pray as well and they have what the ignorant ones call evidence.

Well, i see a case where i must have a view about God again, a regard about Jesus and a response to the Bible's content.

I see how the repetition of statements related to the Bible has become mandatory.

u may ask, 4 how long?

well,thatz where am a theist - a case where nobody does anything long lasting in order to support me in staying alive unless i believe in the repeated activities which includes repeated questions, repeated comparisons,repeated analogies, repeated reading of the same thing,etc.

poverty is underrated in Nigeria such that misery can be celebrated because of JUST BEING ALIVE

how can he be an atheist at the same time?

it is ur response to me.

u have a definition of God which only shows what i have not achieved, where am to blame, how i must do this or that or go to hell (imagine what u call a choice) and any other similar thing.

other atheists have not always sounded nicer but thatz why i have to be both

Nigeria has most of the dirtiest and most polluted places on Earth and it is erroneous to think u can solve that by saying it is well.

it is also a reason why am both.

am a theist based on repeated statements( like we have to pray and just believe)

off course, u will call it a choice and u will see who has energy to argue with u, we may not even agree on what an argument means.

if u think am trying to deceive u,then u can also be deceiving me.

am an atheist based on the need 4 repeated statements.

if u keep repeating we have to pray bcuz of what u read or/and what u achieved here or there, then it is not as u plan.
u can only keep claiming to be in control of ur head just like atheists that are also claiming.

as 4 me, issues have always been in charge of my brain - a choice is just an evidence.

God is an entity to be regarded by me 4 and through reasons u provide...such as Heaven and any other thing from the Bible which u take as true.
God is also not an entity 4 as long as the reasons are a must.....b4 we can have peace which poverty cant bring.

To an extent,there is God.
To an extent,there is not.

Depends on the angle u check 4rm

If bcuz of things u cant explain, then thatz 4 u.

if u dont think anything should be inexplicable,then u cant call it God stuff.

The explanation can be 'this requires no understanding bcuz it is nonsense'.

At the end u either claim to be in charge or not of ur brain.

I include my brain but me being alive already affects my brain

U are not meant to state how my brain should work BUT when a person is born with no spoon let alone silver ,they try to do such things 4 the person.

Itz of no use speaking 4 u without ur consent.

As 4 me,there is no way that my brain is planned to work cuz my brain is neva straigh4ward ,it keeps going zig zag or in twists and turns and it has ensured all u have read so far.
Re: Am Both A Theist And An Atheist Now by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2023
Victor you are just confused.
Locate any of our church closer to you @Christ embassy and receive your salvation

3 Likes

Re: Am Both A Theist And An Atheist Now by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Victor you are just confused.
Locate any of our church closer to you @Christ embassy and receive your salvation

Define salvation again pls

I was asked to request and believe it has come yesterday,again.

Note the again pls

I have attended C E before

Last time we spoke, i told ur guy itz beyond words.

Me having recurrent high fever, e dey yarn dust

Which one be 4get drugs?
E dey reason say na my wish to die on top drugs? Or have recurrent setbacks?

Person do or try suicide, they condemn

Person no do, they still condemn or accuse u of trying

Well,sumone here sent me 3k that year ,then threatened to kill me and stopped others 4rm helping me bcuz i couldnt meet him.

Honestly, this forum has no peace and itz getting worse.

Am on drugs again 4 the same reason
Itz depressing but i see misunderstanding ,blames and no assistance to be certain in days 2 weeks 4rm now.

Spitz

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Baba, Abeg Run Am For Me! / Help From Unusual Quarters Dr DK Olukoya / A Good Example Of Synchronicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.