Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Deplorable State Of The Police Barracks In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deplorable State Of The Police Barracks In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos) (2113 Views)

The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) / Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers / Police Barracks In Port-Harcourt In Deplorable State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Police Barracks In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos) by helinues: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2023
successmatters:

So, where is the useless IGR that has been used to brainwash your people? grin

IGR? why not post the pictures of the police barracks in your home state.

Una go just dey wail on nothing

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Police Barracks In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos) by successmatters(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
helinues:

IGR? why not post the pictures of the police barracks in your home state.

Una go just dey wail on nothing

No, We didn't claim to have a 20 trillion dollar IGR, it was you who has been boasting with it while dirt and filth kills your people there grin
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Police Barracks In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Let me play the devil's advocate here.
On a serious note the Nigerian police personnel are very very dirty honestly.
The company I was working with as a contractor back in 2014 built a new quarters for their foreign expatriate staff and converted the former expatriate quarters to security lodge. Mostly mopol.
Within one year, the sparkling white house became a shadow of itself .
Do I talk about the toilets, the lawns, the rooms, parlour, etc. all looking shitty.
This is a house that foreigners have been living for over 30 years.

bohana:
This is not good looking at all. Every sector in this country needs a reform
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Police Barracks In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos) by DesChyko: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
Holybwoy:
Community note

This is fake news as this place has been renovated ever since it first made headline 2 years ago.

1. You did not share its new look.

2. Your source is this year, not 2 years ago.
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Police Barracks In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lol I wan talk say I've you been to the Nigeria Prison Service at same ikoyi but omo this one worse
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Police Barracks In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Taylor90:
He built Lagos he built Lagos

But he couldn’t build the Ikoyi police station where he stays

I no mention person name

If you go mention Tinubu na you sabi
stop disgracing your upbringing,so the LASG should renovate that barracks when the FG is budgeting billions for that purpose annually?.don't be shameless and senseless in your effort to disparage every attempt to excell,otherwise every good thing you do will always turn sour for you.
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Police Barracks In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos) by Babamide(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Police barracks everywhere in Nigeria are deplorable. We actually deserve what we get.
Whenever the next revolution comes up, let's see whether the police stand for their right or they are still the suffering useless puppets they are born to be.
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Police Barracks In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos) by Ijebulogic(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
The first lesson of warfare is to know who your real enemy is. Police is maintained via a Federal budget (not state! ).Nobody asked how FGN police budget of last 20 years of civilian rule was appropriated. I suppose it is easier to attack Tinubu after 90 days in office? What a pity.

nlfpmod:
As shared by SERAH IBRAHIM:

L
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Police Barracks In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
Let me play the devil's advocate here.
On a serious note the Nigerian police personnel are very very dirty honestly.
The company I was working with as a contractor back in 2014 built a new quarters for their foreign expatriate staff and converted the former expatriate quarters to security lodge. Mostly mopol.
Within one year, the sparkling white house became a shadow of itself .
Do I talk about the toilets, the lawns, the rooms, parlour, etc. all looking shitty.
This is a house that foreigners have been living for over 30 years.

It has to do with Blvcks Skin Problem "Nigerians" exclusive.

A lot of Nigerians Across All Calibers are extremely generally dirty.

I've been to some Rich Peoples home and their apartments are nothing to write home about. Filth everywhere.
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Police Barracks In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos) by nobilie: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Taylor90:

I no mention person name

No vex. That is a Fed govt project.
Re: The Deplorable State Of The Police Barracks In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
Curiously, the police shopping complex opposite the Barracks is neater and branded by mtn

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of The Police Barracks In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos) by lexylaw40: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Taylor90:

I no mention person name

big mouth...was he the president. Abi why obj, Jonathan,and buhari no fit do am since.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Anambra Senator Set To Officially Join APC On Friday / Patricia Etteh - Using Big Grammar To Cover Corruption / Rate Best Governor Opf Lagos Between Jakande,mudashiru,johnson,tinubu,fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.