Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) (51851 Views)

Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean / NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by notttty(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
Something that has been smashed by aliens 👽 and used as firewood there.

6 Likes

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by Btruth: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
I smell something 🤔

1 Like

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
Does the moon exist?
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by Igboslayer: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hope these people won't spoil the place before Tinubu took Nigeria there?

3 Likes

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by Honestfrend: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
People re talking about technological development.. Here we re talking about hungry..

Shame on all Nigeria government officials..

1 Like

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by Chucks13: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
kettykin:
This is a country that is fighting the whole of western world single handed and is backing Niger military junta that greed driven , covetous Nigeria wants to invade, I laugh in Wagner

Meaning

Read hate you posted pls any sense in it?

Where did you read Russia backing the Junta? The only thing Russia said was they do not support millitary intervention they did not say they are supporting the junta....ok

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by JaneYave(f): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Badness. Oh no! I was always proud of Russian's space inventions.
How could they allow this happen?

2 Likes

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by ChristianMuslim: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Something a young boy in Asaba did successfully, Russia is failing without the west.. how time flies

7 Likes

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by chipet67(m): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
Ahahahahha

The mission that US have done severally

Russia still crashing even though it is the one after 60 years

West 50 Russia 0
Yet your country never conceived the idea after 100 years of their existence.

The West 100+, Nigeria 0
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by ehikwe22: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
Ahahahahha

West 50 Russia 0
Russia has been the one powering the US space missions. Or have you been in Mars?

1 Like

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by Benincity: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Russia has invaded the moon

1 Like

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
🤣😂🤣 If you believe this nonsense I’m sorry you don’t need your brain 🧠
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by Pimine: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
Ahahahahha

West 50 Russia 0
This is how you know people that don't read.

Russia is attempting to land on a part of the moon that has traces of frozen water in order to investigate the implications of having water on the moon as it relates to longer sojourns of astronauts, and the chances of being able to mine lunar resources. No other country has ever attempted it.

So, my guy, read and stop disgracing yourself online biko 🙏

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
guysbewise:
They should have asked jesus christ for help as jesus christ flew up to the moon 2000 years a ago as the first human spaceship

This isn’t funny. Stop littering the internet space with your dysfunctional mentality! No need to mock anyone’s religion or so!

7 Likes

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by ehikwe22: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
JaneYave:
Badness. Oh no! I was always proud of Russians' space inventions.
How could they allow this happened?
They're still the best in space technology. NASA and SpaceX - other equally good space explorers have such incidents as well so it's not unexpected
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
kettykin:
This is a country that is fighting the whole of western world single handed and is backing Niger military junta that greed driven , covetous Nigeria wants to invade, I laugh in Wagner

They backed you fools during the Biafran war and you cowards lost.
Israel backed Biafra too and the useless Biafran cowards lost.

You akpu losers are the only people in history backed by Israel and they ended up losing. Only you cowardly Biafrans.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
Did i read cease to exist?? After exploring moon na to explore jupiter next.
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO
Putin should have been on that crash because it would have saved the whole world a lot of grief.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by salem1996: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
Ahahahahha

West 50 Russia 0

Before you comment, try read first.... which West did it??

1 Like

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by akpumping7720(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Make Russia no go scatter moon for us ooo sad
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by dapadawee: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
kettykin:
Russia that cannot bring Ukraine down for over 2 years now. How long did it take America to bring Iran down

4 Likes

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
kettykin:

And they are investigating how their lunar crashed, or you didn't read that part. They have also come out clear that they want a peaceful resolution in Niger. They didn't tell you they want to come and fight. Ordinary Ukraine is holding them to ransome. If you remove nuclear weapons ( the west love their people, they own working nukes) Russia will still be further fragmented by the west like the USSR.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by JoshTim: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
kettykin:

This your statement just expose how unwise you are and will never be fit to be a leader. Let me tell you, most things in this life is about vested interest. Or do you think Russia is not pursuing a goal in Niger issues. You are just a dull boy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by complexstuffs(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
SpatialKing:
Congratulations to Russia on the crash

They will learn from it
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by Entanglement: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
kettykin:
did the whole western world put their boot in Ukraine undecided

Sometimes dey use your common sense dey think angry
Most of the weapons the western world are donating to Ukraine are mainly old and outdated weapons which is messing up Russia right now!

Don't be an ediot, but rather an educator

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by SmilingImabong: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
He is coming back again.

guysbewise:
They should have asked jesus christ for help as jesus christ flew up to the moon 2000 years a ago as the first human spaceship
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by complexstuffs(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
Ahahahahha

West 50 Russia 0

No country has ever gone to that part of the moon

You had to lie

1 Like

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by complexstuffs(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
I love space technology
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
judatech:
The guys on that part of the moon destroyed it...yeah there are men on the moon...was the craft manned?

No men on the moon, the craft was unmanned, and the cause appears to be a programming fault, which roscosmos tried to fix, but they could not.

Not the first time this has happened, and not only to Russia. USA lost several unmammed spacecraft on the moon, but some of the crashes were deliberate....and the lessons learned were useful for future manned missions.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) / Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) / Six-Foot Python Killed At A Cemetery In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.