Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) (51852 Views)

Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean / NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by obedience4(m): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2023
ehikwe22:

Russia controls the ISS and controls the section that keeps it in orbit. America through the help of Japan, Canada, France controls the other section.

One country controlling one section and the most vital section and several countries controlling the other makes that single country the controller as I rightly said.

Besides, the US is still depending on Russian rockets and cosmonauts to get the ISS.

You guys like arguing blindly

What section that controls what??
Nawa for you oo
Can't you read
Just gave you the wiki page for the iss you are still writing
The USA invited the Japanese and the Europe space agency to also use the side of their own facilities
Did Russia not also open its on side for the Chinese to use one time.
Abeg I no fit agure with you again,
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2023
guysbewise:

But it is ok for you to mock the Jewish religion

You sound more pathetic than before! Quote me anywhere where I mocked the Jewish religion.
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by ehikwe22: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2023
obedience4:

What section that controls what??
Nawa for you oo
Can't you read
Just gave you the wiki page for the iss you are still writing
The USA invited the Japanese and the Europe space agency to also use the side of their own facilities
Did Russia not also open its on side for the Chinese to use one time.
Abeg I no fit agure with you again,

Why are you like this? USA didn't invite them, they've been part of the collaboration. And Russia is in charge of the section that keeps it in orbit - which is the most vital. Why do you depend on Wikipedia links? Don't you have internet to research?
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by Novice1(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2023
Lets hear the Russian side of the story first. I no believe BBC propaganda.
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by guysbewise: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

SouthSouth1914 sound more pathetic than before! Quote me anywhere where I mocked the Jewish religion.

When you claim the Jewish God got Joseph's wife pregnant without Joseph touching his wife, are you not mocking the Jews and their religion. Ask a real Jews if this has anything to do with their own religion Judaism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49l-g_TtGhI
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2023
guysbewise:

Then you too dude should have some respect for the Jewish religion as you are blaspheming against their religion too.

How is that? I believe the God of the Jew... Christianity also started from the Jews ... So what blasphemy are you talking about dude?
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by Bukola94: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Wow!

We need a dictator who kills or jails political opponent, and censors the internet and media?

I cannot believe people like you have forgotten so soon!

Just say we need a leader like Abacha.
LOL, Abacha is a spoiler, we chop more than breakfast that year. But Buhari said Abacha was not corrupt, but Nigerians still go ahead and elect him has president & vote massively for him the second term. So is Buhari not a saint ?
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by guysbewise: 4:33am On Aug 23, 2023
BeigJawnson:

How is that? I believe the God of the Jew... Christianity also started from the Jews ... So what blasphemy are you talking about dude?

The God of the Jews does not take another man's wife and mate with her to have a son you dudes are calling your messiah, this is one the blasphemy against the God of the Jews you dudes are happy about.

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2023
guysbewise:

The God of the Jews does not take another man's wife and mate with her to have a son you dudes are calling your messiah, this is one the blasphemy against the God of the Jews you dudes are happy about.

This video you posted from Facebook, is it a Jewish Christian that created the video? Cos I know too well that the first disciples of Jesus Christ were all Jews...
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2023
guysbewise:

When you claim the Jewish God got Joseph's wife pregnant without Joseph touching his wife, are you not mocking the Jews and their religion. Ask a real Jews if this has anything to do with their own religion Judaism.

Judaism brought Christianity... And it is never a blasphemy... They might not believe in their Messiah now but will later believe in Him when the time comes
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by guysbewise: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Judaism brought Christianity... And it is never a blasphemy... They might not believe in their Messiah now but will later believe in Him when the time comes

The Roman empire invented Jesus Christ and Christianity and not Judaism
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
guysbewise:

The Roman empire invented Jesus Christ and Christianity and not Judaism

So did you travel to Jerusalem and you were told Christianity was invented by Roman empire? Lol
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by beeznitfizo: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2023
nairalanda1:

I also read a Soviet textbook on space travel which stated that the US did land men on the moon. A Soviet text published in the 1980's. Stated it twice in the book.

Anyway, you don't have to believe me. I just thought you may be interested in another perspective.

(Also,landing men on the moon is irrelevant. The main koko is FTL travel).

Oga forget all those things you read. The earth is a stationary closed system and all these space agencies are working for the same people.
The Earth has an inpenetrable dome shape firmament around its RIM. Nobody is leaving the earth because man cannot go through the firmament. Watch the flight of all these rockets during launch. It goes up for a while and bends horizontal so as not to hit the firmament which they later go and retrieve from the ocean. All those pictures are CGI. Those which go up straight hit the firmament and explode.
So when they say they landed in Mars, Pluto, Moon, Venus etc go check in places like Devon Island you will see the camera crew shooting these videos and pictures.
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
beeznitfizo:

Oga forget all those things you read. The earth is a stationary closed system and all these space agencies are working for the same people.
The Earth has an inpenetrable dome shape firmament around its RIM. Nobody is leaving the earth because man cannot go through the firmament. Watch the flight of all these rockets during launch. It goes up for a while and bends horizontal so as not to hit the firmament which they later go and retrieve from the ocean. All those pictures are CGI. Those which go up straight hit the firmament and explode.
So when they say they landed in Mars, Pluto, Moon, Venus etc go check in places like Devon Island you will see the camera crew shooting these videos and pictures.

And all you are saying is crap and you know it.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by beeznitfizo: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
nairalanda1:

And all you are saying is crap and you know it.

Good morning.
Am saying it so people like you can easily absorb it when the truth finally comes out
Re: Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
beeznitfizo:

Am saying it so people like you can easily absorb it when the truth finally comes out

It's still crap though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) / Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) / Six-Foot Python Killed At A Cemetery In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.