Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone (1069 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by Vixlot: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
HUSBAND WHO BEATS WIFE FOR BURNING FOOD BY ZONE

More Women justify the act of Husbands beating their Wives for burning food.

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1693214489221501095

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
South west topping the list of wife beater. This is terrible .

Modified:
The real reason for the low percentage of wife beating in south west might be because the preferred using the wife instead for money ritual or skull mining

2 Likes

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by haffaze777(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
I no go talk for region wey dey lead for south,I be southerner and nah southern concern me much.grin.make no terrorist quote me oooo because I'm drunk and I doing argue when I'm drunk,even though I don't think alcohol but let's pretend I'm drunkgrin
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by haffaze777(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
South west topping the list of wife beater. This is terrible

Learn how to read chart sir.grin.i can teach you for free as a certified surveyor who study surveying and geo informatics.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by Ahmed0336(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
This table was padded.

South East takes the lead, it's a known fact grin

4 Likes

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by TooNoisy(f): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
The South West has been the most exposed a s sophisticated region since time immemorial

8 Likes

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by SpartaOfLagos: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
Real wa 😂😆😂😆
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by HeartlessMan: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
TooNoisy:
The South West has been the most exposed a s sophisticated region since time immemorial

South West is lowest because every time an Afonjaman attempts to beat his wife, he gets floored.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by ElSudani: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lol grin
Nairaland and the craziest info and statistics.
Were they supervising the cooking or what exactly were they doing?
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by talented321: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by ElSudani: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
HeartlessMan:

South West is lowest because every time an Afonjaman attempts to beat his wife, he gets floored.

It could also be that they don't hang around the kitchen that much. You make it look like beating up your wife is normal.
I personally think SE is number one in wife beating based on experience.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by madridguy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
grin
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by HeartlessMan: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
ElSudani:

It could also be that they don't hang around the kitchen that much. You make it look like beating up your wife is normal.
I personally think SE is number one based on experience.

Did you work as a houseboy in an SE household?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by Dest8sman: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Statisense and their backyard analysis. They just sit behind their desks and chun out nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by ElSudani: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Did you work as a houseboy in an SE household?

They lived in my house. Poor mama boy boy.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by HeartlessMan: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
ElSudani:

They lived in my house. Poor mama boy boy.

Igbos don't live in brown roof houses.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by ElSudani: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Igbos don't live in brown roof houses.

Your are right, they always carry their own houses along with them wherever they go.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by M4A1carbine: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
You cant scold your wife, when you dont provide her with money for the food na??

In Yoruba land , its a known fact that 90% of their homes are run by their women.

Even in SS its also known that the women are the hard workers. Yoruba even call SS men OGOGORO drinkers.

So the JOKE is actually on you...and the illiterates that are laughing foolishly.

WHEN YOU BRING MONEY FOR FOOD AND YOUR WIFE MISBEHAVES YOU SCOLD HER...not....WHEN SHE IS THE ONE FEEDING YOU.

SO YOURUBA FAILED PROPAGANDA HAS SCORED ..ANOTHER OWN GOAL..AS ALWAYS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by M4A1carbine: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
THIS DESCRIPTION ARE FOR THOSE THAT CHASED YOU OUT OF ILORIN......Your Masters.. grin grin

ElSudani:

Your are right, they always carry their own houses along with them wherever they go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by ElSudani: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
M4A1carbine:
You cant scold your wife, when you dont provide her with money for the food na??

In Yoruba land , its a known fact that 90% of their homes are run by their women.

Even in SS its also known that the women are the hard workers. Yoruba even call SS men OGOGORO drinkers.

So the JOKE is actually on you...and the illiterates that are laughing foolishly.

WHEN YOU BRING MONEY FOR FOOD AND YOUR WIFE MISBEHAVES YOU SCOLD HER...not....WHEN SHE IS THE ONE FEEDING YOU.

SO YOURUBA FAILED PROPAGANDA HAS SCORED ..ANOTHER OWN GOAL..AS ALWAYS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Under no circumstances should you be violent towards a woman much less your own wife. Look at how you are foolishly trying to rationalize a bad behavior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by EmekaA125(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
TooNoisy:
Story. Be deceiving yourself
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by Franzinni: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

Modified:
The real reason for the low percentage of wife beating in south west might be because the preferred using the wife instead for money ritual or skull mining
ifeanyi we you keep kwayettt!!! You know how to read nah.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by M4A1carbine: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
See why English is really dealing with you.??

Check Dictionary meaning of the word Scold..

Scold: remonstrate with or rebuke (someone) angrily.

When you scold someone, it doesn't mean physical BEATING, useless illiterate grin

That is how you go about disgracing yourselves everywhere, pretending as if your are knowledgeable, where as you come off looking more foolish that envisaged.

Nairaland need to have Yoruba Translation....English is messing your brain up. grin

ElSudani:

Under no circumstance should you be violent towards a woman much less your own wife. Look at how you are foolishly trying to rationalize a bad behavior.
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by tommy589(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wahala when couple are not meant for each other
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by Westerhoffe(m): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

Modified:

Your comment failed Integrity Test.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by Biglittlelois(f): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

Modified:

You don't sound normal.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by Biglittlelois(f): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
ElSudani:

Lmao 🤣

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by HeartlessMan: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
ElSudani:

Igbos build houses everywhere they go using Yaribanza slave labour.
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by ElSudani: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
M4A1carbine:
See why English is really dealing with you.??

Check Dictionary meaning of the word Scold..

Scold: remonstrate with or rebuke (someone) angrily.

When you scold someone, it doesn't mean physical BEATING, useless illiterate grin

That is how you go about disgracing yourselves everywhere, pretending as if your are knowledgeable, where as you come off looking more foolish that envisaged.

Nairaland need to have Yoruba Translation....English is messing your brain up. grin

Ok, if I have a problem understanding the meaning of "scold" perhaps you lack compression because the topic is about men who beat their wives.
I wasn't unaware of your deception by using the word scold even when we both knew this is about wife beaters.
Even the word "scold" tells a whole lot about the way you think.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by ElSudani: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Igbos build houses everywhere they go using Yaribanza slave labour.

Well, those who lived in my house certainly didn't otherwise they wouldn't have the need to rent.
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by HeartlessMan: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
ElSudani:

Well, those who lived in my house certainly didn't otherwise they wouldn't have the need to rent.

What house?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon / I Don't Know How To Treat Him / Single Dads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.