Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon (1069 Views)

A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) / Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Jewessgratitud3: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
What is really happening? This world is becoming something else.
👇

https://fb.watch/naIVDvv6O6/?mibextid=RUbZ1f

1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Jewessgratitud3: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
God!!!
nlfpmod
Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Sad
People were close to him why were they just looking at him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Jewessgratitud3: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
IconicR:
Sad
So sad.
Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by gaby(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
He allowed hopelessness to get the better of him.

He shouldn't have helped death to do its job.

He should have persevered a little longer.

Sad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by RepoMan007: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
APC touts will believe it was a skit. This I have seen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Jewessgratitud3: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
RepoMan007:
APC touts will believe it was a skit. This I have seen.
After watching the video they'll still believe it's a skit?. I doubt.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by RepoMan007: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
IconicR:
Sad
same way aso rock is not too far from Abuja slums but their reactions to hardship looks Ipobic to those in the rock.
Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by udede(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
God please save us in this country please.😭😭😭😭

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
gaby:
He allowed hopelessness to get the better of him.

He shouldn't have helped death to do its job.

He should have persevered a little longer.

Sad.
He ran out of energy and couldn't carry on anymore

😭

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by illicit(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
I think this happened months ago

4 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Jeon(f): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Why can't they help him? .
Phones and SM are ruling over our heads.

The higher animals are becoming duller with the help of technology.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Ahmed0336(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Proddigeyy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by gaby(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
IconicR:
He ran out of energy and couldn't carry on anymore

😭

It takes more energy-consuming guts to do what he ended up doing.

That's the irony of suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
gaby:
He allowed hopelessness to get the better of him. He shouldn't have helped death to do its job.
He should have persevered a little longer. Sad.
Such heartlessness! undecided

Persevered a little longer for you to come save him from all his woes and miseries like you have saved probably millions that may be in his same shoe and struggling with his same demons? undecided
Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
gaby:
â–  It takes more energy-consuming guts to do what he ended up doing.

That's the irony of suicide.
How so? It takes more energy to let go than to continue pushing through life without hope in sight, how so? undecided
Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by gaby(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Such heartlessness! undecided

Numbskull with zero affinity for comprehension.

You'd think arguing blindly with everyone here and typing bullcrap will make people see you as intelligent.

Get the eff off my mentions you deranged psycho.

4 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
gaby:
â–  Numbskull with zero affinity for comprehension. You'd think arguing blindly with everyone here and typing bullcrap will make people see you as intelligent. Get the eff off my mentions you deranged psycho.
I see now... you just posted that nonsense up there for attention since you are obviously unable to provide a clear enough retort to refute the assertion made in response. undecided
Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
What is really happening? This world is becoming something else.
👇
Anyways, was the man rescued or did passer-bys simply watch him until he disappeared under water? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jeon:
Why can't they help him? . Phones and SM are ruling over our heads.
I saw a video probably about a decade back that recorded a drowning in , I believe it was, Lagos marina. None of the people there tried to save him. They just stood there going ""ooh, arrghh.." and watch, one recorded a man basically drown in the lagoon. Some of those same people had probably also watched as humans were lynched in the streets with tires and done absolutely nothing each time too. undecided

Nigerians need help mentally. undecided

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Jewessgratitud3: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Anyways, was the man rescued or did passer-bys simply watch him until he disappeared under water? undecided

I don't think he was rescued. That was where the video ended

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by SouthSouth1914: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nigeria has been failing Nigerians since 1960!
Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Acidosis(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
Old video. He was rescued.
Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by ibechris(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jeon:
Why can't they help him? .
Phones and SM are ruling over our heads.

U rush baba and he ends up dragging u inside the lagoon...
My dear, no be all the help dey work for this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by finallybusy: 3:36am On Sep 21, 2023
Acidosis:

Old video. He was rescued.
You go explain tire, no evidence.
Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by finallybusy: 3:37am On Sep 21, 2023
I have more respect for him than children on Nairaland who post topics claiming they'll commit suicide in a bid to scam users. He gave no warning, he went straight to the point.
Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2023
Eeya. Thank God he was rescued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Jumps Into The Lagos Lagoon by Honsla: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2023
IconicR:
Sad
You didn't watch the video

(1) (Reply)

Single Dads / ? / Love And Money Which One Is Vital In The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.