Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

The Things Madam Kofo Did (revised edition) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Things Madam Kofo Did (revised edition) (7857 Views)

Kofo Abayomi: A Nigerian Who Changed His Name Just To Marry A Widow In 1930. / Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (revised edition) by BigBasher: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
Nice update
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (revised edition) by CasNova(m): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2023
All the way there I was wracked with guilt over what I had done to my mother-in-law, and yet, I couldn't help getting a bit aroused when I thought about how she gave in and started kissing me back!

Chapter Three

By the time I got to the hospital I found out that they had called me because Bisola was getting close to delivering. The rest of the day was a blur as the baby arrived and we were so wrapped up in our happiness that I hadn't given Momsie another thought until she and Daddy walked into Bisola's room toward the end of the day.

Momsie refused to make eye contact with me and spent the whole visit making a fuss over Bisola and the baby. Daddy seemed quite normal, so I could only surmise that Momsie didn't tell him, not that I expected her to. They left about an hour later and I hung around until Bisola convinced me to go home for supper. When I got home supper was just being placed on the table and Daddy got up to get me a plate.

Momsie on the other hand did her best to be pleasant, but very standoffish. We got through dinner mostly talking about the baby and as soon as we were done Daddy grabbed his paper and excused himself to the "library", if you know what I mean. Momsie quickly got up and started clearing the table and bringing things into the kitchen. I hadn't noticed what she was wearing up until now and took a moment to drink it in.

It was a flowered, short sleeve dress with an open collar that fit rather snug from her shoulders to her hips before ending just above her knees. Watching her move about got me the same reaction as this morning because the dress did little to hide her obvious curves, including her full breasts and round ass! The bounce in her chest and the sway of her hips and ass as she made her way around soon had me in a state of arousal and the feeling of drowning in forbidden lust!

I decided I had to pursue this, but perhaps with a different approach. I stood, grabbing a couple of plates and made my way into the kitchen. Momsie was busy filling the sink with water as I placed the dishes on the counter and stood behind her for a moment.

1 Like

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (revised edition) by CasNova(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
Momsie was busy filling the sink with water as I placed the dishes on the counter and stood behind her for a moment.

“Uh, Momsie we need to...uh..tal....” I started.

“NO WE DON"T!” she cut me off.

“But Momsie , we can't just ignore what happened this morning.” I said.

“NOTHING HAPPENED!” she admonished.

“Give me a break!” I said. “We both know that's not true and we need to talk about it!”.

“I AM NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT IT!”

“Well that's adult.” I said. “Just forget it ever happened and things will go on as normal?”

“I told you, I don't want to talk about it!”. she said, in a somewhat softer tone.

“But just let me explain...please??” I asked.

Momsie said nothing as she started washing the dishes.

“You know how Bisola had had a tough time with the pregnancy and all?” I started.

“Well it's been hard on me, you know, going without sex and all and I've been real frustrated and all. And, uhm, I can't really explain it, but this morning when you came in dressed in your robe, moving around making breakfast, I...I got excited. I know how nuts this sounds, but when I got close to you I just lost it and...and you know the rest...”

She didn't move for a few moments, but then finally turned around, tears in her eyes.

“And how do you think I feel? she asked. “My own son-in-law! And then ...as if that wasn't bad enough...I....I..didn’t even….!”

She couldn't finish the sentence, but we both knew what she was talking about, her letting me kiss her. She quickly turned back around and stood there.

“Momsie, I am just so sorry, it was all my fault.” I said. “Can you forgive me?” I asked.

1 Like

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (revised edition) by Ultimaximum: 8:14pm On Jan 02
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (revised edition) by Saturn101: 2:32pm On Jan 23
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? / Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) / The Moment Woman Was Spotted Breast Feeding Her Son And Dog Together(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.