Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Newly Created Monikers To Troll Only, Mods Take Note - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Created Monikers To Troll Only, Mods Take Note (1062 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * / Approve The Four Newly Created 4 Emirates Or Be Dethroned, Kano Gov Tells Sanus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Created Monikers To Troll Only, Mods Take Note by OmekaguGCFR1: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2023
Re: Newly Created Monikers To Troll Only, Mods Take Note by helinues: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:

Rubbish but you don't complain about your tribal brothers impersonating igbos and south south e.g okoroawusa and co

Is this thread about impersonation or trolling and making use of alternative monikers to do the trolling

1 Like

Re: Newly Created Monikers To Troll Only, Mods Take Note by OmekaguGCFR1: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2023
helinues:

Is this thread about impersonation or trolling and making use of alternative monikers to do the trolling
if the mods ban the moniker you mention up there then death shall be thier portion because their hypocrisy is too much autchwitzprec have 23 alternative monikers but they won't block him , stupid mods
Re: Newly Created Monikers To Troll Only, Mods Take Note by helinues: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
if the mods ban the moniker you mention up there then death shall be thier portion because their hypocrisy is too much autchwitzprec have 23 alternative monikers but they won't block him , stupid mods

Why not create a thread about the listed above without derailing this thread?

1 Like

Re: Newly Created Monikers To Troll Only, Mods Take Note by Occurstaem(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2023
helinues:

Seun would do nothing about it. The mods also know the trollers but won't take action.

I can see that all those troller monikers have the same thing in common.
They are all following you and almost all of them have spent less than a minute on Nairaland.
So one doesn't need a soothsayer to tell that they are trolls.
Re: Newly Created Monikers To Troll Only, Mods Take Note by OmekaguGCFR1: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2023
helinues:

Why not create a thread about the listed above without derailing this thread?
as long as you don't own nairaland or buy me the phone im using or give me access to internet i can derailed anything afterall you too have derail a thread once
Re: Newly Created Monikers To Troll Only, Mods Take Note by helinues: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2023
Occurstaem:

Seun would do nothing about it. The mods also know the trollers but won't take action.

I can see that all those troller monikers have the same thing in common.
They are all following you and almost all of them have spent less than a minute on Nairaland.
So one doesn't need a soothsayer to tell that they are trolls.

Bro do you know the annoying part, its almost a decade that guy has been doing that rubbish yet Seun and his mods couldn't do something about his matter when he could have involved security operatives to track the guy down as he is spoiling his business.

That mad fellow boy has created nothing less than thousands monikers, yes you read right thousands, If i send the screenshots of all his trolling for years, then you will agree is time the guy should be finally tamed as his madness is beyond comprehension.

Trolling others for years just because we dont support what dey support, what a malady
Re: Newly Created Monikers To Troll Only, Mods Take Note by helinues: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Seun
Oam4j
Mynd44
Dominique
Mukina

Still wondering why you guys have not attended to this thread. Some of the reported monikers above are already in action to troll. This thread justified why all the listed monikers above should be deleted as they can never be used to make any meaningful comments apart from trolling

All the forum rules broken
Re: Newly Created Monikers To Troll Only, Mods Take Note by Free2Fly: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Re: Newly Created Monikers To Troll Only, Mods Take Note by Apology19978: 12:11am On Dec 14, 2023
Helinues was shot dead in Ogun State.

December 12th 2023

Yabi nana bar off school gate

I don't know why nairaland hate got physical

(1) (2) (Reply)

How We Manipulated Rivers State Presidential Elections / Dollar Crash: Between CBN And Finance Ministry By Olawale Olaleye / Thanks To Reno Omokry! PO Monumental Strides Have Be Unleashed To The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.