Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) (38258 Views)

My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Native Jollof Rice/palmoil Rice / Carrot Jollof Rice: How To Prepare Jollof Rice With Carrot And No Tomatoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by phr0nesis(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Showoff
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Dbestbrest: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Chai!!! If I grab your pot I will finish it. As I am reading this, I don't have food to eat for dinner. You are doing well
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Masaratyz: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
gloryhomemaker:
This cook with me video is a step by step guide on how to cook Nigeria local rice also known as concoction rice or native rice.

The ingredients for this local African delicacy is always minimal but when well prepared the taste is amazing that you will keep asking for more.

This version of Sapa concoction rice is worth a try and enjoying!

Ingredients:
Rice
Palm oil
Iru
Shombo
Pepper
Onions
Crayfish
Fish (optional)
Scent leaf
Seasoning
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vladAl0KdgE

You have always been an inspiration and a quick source of learning some new ways of cooking food. Keep up the good work. You are doing well. I have you bookmarked for easy access to your new contents. Stay Bless sister.

1 Like

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Mhizzard(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
Onucs:
You put fish and meat for jollof con dey call am concoction rice. Dey play grin grin

Let the poor breathe
she even called it sapa rice.those ingredient she mentioned is not for saparian
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by kenchop: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

Onucs:
You put fish and meat for jollof con dey call am concoction rice. Dey play grin grin

Let the poor breathe
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
gloryhomemaker:
This cook with me video is a step by step guide on how to cook Nigeria local rice also known as concoction rice or native rice.

The ingredients for this local African delicacy is always minimal but when well prepared the taste is amazing that you will keep asking for more.

Ingredients:
Rice
Palm oil
Iru
Shombo
Pepper
Onions
Crayfish
Fish (optional)
Scent leaf
Seasoning
Salt

you sabi cook, you fine. Why are you not with me? Tell me why!
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
Gloryhomemaker, what is the native name of scent leaf?

1 Like

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
BALLOSKI:
you sabi cook, you fine. Why are you not with me? Tell me why!
She is somebody's wife, that's why

1 Like

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
labake1:
Nice but am I the only one that doesn't like rice?
Yes, you are the only one

3 Likes

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by aklid(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
The poor can not afford to use all these many things u included πŸ˜’
In this era and time of history
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
libertyfather:
Internet concoction grin grin, real concoction me I knw is rice, groundnut oil, pepe and Maggi before we use fish but not anymore now we use egg

Your concoction go covenant university be that na. Solid concoction na with red oil, crayfish and plenty pepper, the one wey boys dey run for Polytechnic for Ekpoma.

Let the groundnut oil breathe!

4 Likes

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by FManager(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
You Tried, do I cook better than the Op?

grin

Op ress, na serve dem serve me dinner, I no cook... as Responsible head of the House, I deserved to Served. Dinner served, Day is over

Na buy you buy am, no dey lie, u no fit find time do all these one na lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ishilove:

She is somebody's wife, that's why
shocked shocked shocked

Her husband no try for me sha. I tire!
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by tiswell(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
gloryhomemaker:
Final product...

Come and eat everybody.
Nice looking meal,let me get a very chilled amstel malt to make it complete.

2 Likes

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Kemadealadire(f): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Spaghetti geng, gather here grin
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Trent18(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Let the poor breath.

Na this kind jollof rice you dey call 'oil concoction rice'
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Again let the poor breath.
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
BabaOfLagos:
Men, learn how to cook too.

There are basic things that men should learn for survival and this includes:

+ Cooking: Learn how to prepare as many different dishes as possible.

+ Driving: whether you have the opportunity or not, try to Learn how to drive both manual and automatic cars.

+ Hygiene: Learn how to wash and keep your environment clean.

+ Discipline: This is the hardest of skills to Master as it is referred to as the skill of skills.

I recommend MEN here to search and join IAJ ONLINE on telegram.

UnLearn, Learn and Relearn.

I be complete man be that na..😁.

I fit even go market, baff baby, change pampers.

1 Like

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:
Rice
Palm oil
Iru
Shombo
Pepper
Onions
Crayfish
Fish (optional)
Scent leaf
Seasoning
Salt

My friend, the best chef in Africa... it's been a while... this jollof will taste great oh...

I think I'm gonna try it...

God bless you and your family πŸ˜‡β˜ΊοΈ

1 Like

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Imun(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Concoction wey get levels!

1 Like

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by MrAgbako: 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
alterego17:

Wehdone ma!...shebi i don beg u to try dey write out the step by step instructions na madam....no be everybody get data oh...anywayz was d ibo name for iru?
No worry I go personally dey write the steps for you. No disturb gloryhomemaker as she need support on her YouTube channel.
But you go dey pay me for smaill data Everytime
πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:
Rice
Palm oil
Iru
Shombo
Pepper
Onions
Crayfish
Fish (optional)
Scent leaf
Seasoning
Salt

iru for inside jellof rice haba which kind negative cooking be that
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Psady(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
You Tried, do I cook better than the Op?

grin

Op ress, na serve dem serve me dinner, I no cook... as Responsible head of the House, I deserved to Served. Dinner served, Day is over
Hmmm fried rice on a Monday evening ! U dey enjoy ooo!! This economy dey fear your corner.

1 Like

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:
Rice
Palm oil
Iru
Shombo
Pepper
Onions
Crayfish
Fish (optional)
Scent leaf
Seasoning
Salt

Exactly what I prepared this afternoon grin

I used ugu

1 Like

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Okhuadams:
iru for inside jellof rice haba which kind negative cooking be that

I do eat it raw. It's very healthy

1 Like

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by DDota: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
Way back in school, this used to be a life saver.

1 Like

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by hapiness55: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Omo, people dey cook oh

1 Like

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
MrDoGood:

I do eat it raw. It's very healthy
OK I hear
Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
Onucs:

Let the poor breathe
I clicked to see red oil and crayfish but fish and meat is not a poor man's food

1 Like

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by Love800(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hey, welcum back. Our stargirl
Pls wat is shombo and iru?

1 Like

Re: Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) by celebobo1000(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
na coz sey u use red oil take cook am u call am concortion food I believe but weti make u use chicken and other ingredients take cook am coz weti I dey see no be concortion o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Eat Dry Gari Everyday. Is This Healthy? / See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) / Calabar Place: A Pan-african Restaurant Launched In The Heart Of Nairobi Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.