Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards (52842 Views)

FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal / FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Angelfrost(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Watching England lose any football final is as satisfying as anything. They're the most deluded entitled football nation in the world and it's always nice to see them get their deserved doses of reality check everytime.

Very overrated team... The worst are their fans.

Those ones make so much noise online as if the sun rises and sets solely in their criminal nation.

Spain's victory gave me so much joy... We wouldn't have heard the last of it if England had won.

If only Falcons had done better and dumped them out after Reece James' sister got that red card.

2 Likes

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by bonnyhope: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2023
This is too passionate
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Kobicove(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2023
Mindlog:
knowing she is lesbian.

Maybe he wanted to kiss the nonsense lesbianism out of her grin

2 Likes

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Aboguede(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2023
What about the people in Anambra state, what should they "wake up and do" shocked

Back to the topic,

The fa president and the lady player dey lock their preek and toto grin

If u know u know grin

Prechgold1180:
This man fit don Bleep the girls to give them spot for the National team

White people worst pass black people just that them Dey always hide deir doings

If nah africa now. We for nur hear word.

Meanwhile it’s Monday morning get up and work
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by ashawopikin(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2023
An ex-lover perhaps

1 Like

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by DlegendofGarden(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2023
17.0 odds
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by AskNgige2: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Watching England lose any football final is as satisfying as anything. They're the most deluded entitled football nation in the world and it's always nice to see them get their deserved doses of reality check everytime.

Serve them right..

They are only good in supporting corrupt politicians in Nigeria for their own selfish reasons...

Evil that men do live after em...

2 Likes

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by thaoriginator: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2023
Them these ones dey knack steady cry
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by oilngas7818: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2023
Knacking things

Are you interested in the LPG gas business? Then you can get your fully installed refill ready skid gas plant at a very affordable price. Contact me
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Boyjaco: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2023
They must have some kind of relationship 🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by drlaykay(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2023
ArchiLimited:

Meanwhile, See signature below for your next building project
Purge yourself of hatred. Live life with love. They work hard to get to whatever height of football/sport they have attained. Let's work on our country so we could be constantly celebrated rather than hating.
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by ChristianMuslim: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2023
So many fools on this platform.. This is called spirit of sports.. Motivation

1 Like

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Numerouno94(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2023
Angelfrost:
I will never understand or comprehend the concept of locking lips with someone who's oral hygiene one is not well aware of.

Worst of all, why on Earth would you kiss someone without the person's approval whether or not you are on friendly terms?!!

That Spanish FA chief needs to be reprimanded and severely warned.

My professor. It's bn a while, hope u gud?

Did u see how he practically made sure he got a tight hug from all the ladies? I wonder wat he would have done if it were some South American ladies like Colombia and Brazil. Lol.
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by slowice(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2023
They should check well, something between those two
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Crocksboy(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by spiSeyi: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2023
They are both adults, no comment as much as no one is forced. Make we talk true it will take extra discipline not to bleep sports babes bcs most of them get camel toe that can easily be seen from their nickers tongue talking from experience their thigh and camel toe and flexibility are the best thing a man will want to have in bed shocked .
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by victorazy(m): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2023
Prechgold1180:

He was kissing & Pecking all of them.
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by bluefilm: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2023
Something tells me she's just capping.

1 Like

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Georgejeez: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2023
I noticed this yesterday, the phuul was just kissing everyone up and down , both male and female, I told my guys around that this guy ( I didn't even know he's the Spanish FA Presido) will kiss himself into trouble .

He's a bloody SIMP , Real niggas don't take advantage of status and position to tap free current ,, instead we order for the whole transformer
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by emmylight4u: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Normal to the white people or brown people

It's not normal bro...I live here in Spain. That kind of kiss is only allowed for lovers. Just so you know.
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Nkemgboye: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2023
Outrage from the player or who ? What outrage?

Why are people like this? That player didn't throw a tantrum, did she? Maybe there was a history there,maybe not? She wasn't even the scorer of the solitary goal, was she? I mean, people should also be interested to know why he chose her of the beautiful ladies in the team. I believe there's more to it, please, and if there's none, let the girl lodge an official complaint with Spanish or Australian authorities. It's their problem, not ours.

Our problem is to find out how and where Sanwoolu legitimately earned the money to buy 160M patek phillipe wrist watch he was spotted wearing recently ‼️
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Ekugbeh(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2023
Prechgold1180:

and they delivered, his huhu must be justice
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by yewit37486: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2023
ArchiLimited:

Bro, you can say that again!! cool

1 Like

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by yewit37486: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2023
Georgejeez:
I noticed this yesterday, the phuul was just kissing everyone up and down , both male and female, I told my guys around that this guy ( I didn't even know he's the Spanish FA Presido) will kiss himself into trouble .

He's a bloody SIMP , Real niggas don't take advantage of status and position to tap free current ,, instead we order for the whole transformer

😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Angelfrost(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2023
Numerouno94:

My professor. It's bn a while, hope u gud?

Did u see how he practically made sure he got a tight hug from all the ladies? I wonder wat he would have done if it were some South American ladies like Colombia and Brazil. Lol.

My brother, I'm great. How your side na?

Una don carry this EPL already... Guardiola doesn't look like he has much competition this season (hope I'm wrong tho).

Don't mind that randy chairman... Very disgusting behavior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by gannod(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Watching England lose any football final is as satisfying as anything. They're the most deluded entitled football nation in the world and it's always nice to see them get their deserved doses of reality check everytime

cheesy cheesy cheesy we share same sentiments. I am always happy when the English national teams lose at any tournament.

1 Like

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by odinga1of: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2023
highsurge:
He used is position as FA president put his his girlfriend in the national team..so what's all this noise....PDA...

Sensible comment of the thread grin cheesy
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Georgejeez: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2023
Nkemgboye:
Outrage from the player or who ? What outrage?

Why are people like this? That player didn't throw a tantrum, did she? Maybe there was a history there,maybe not? She wasn't even the scorer of the solitary goal, was she? I mean, people should also be interested to know why he chose her of the beautiful ladies in the team. I believe there's more to it, please, and if there's none, let the girl lodge an official complaint with Spanish or Australian authorities. It's their problem, not ours.

Our problem is to find out how and where Sanwoolu legitimately earned the money to buy 160M patek phillipe wrist watch he was spotted wearing recently ‼️

You are Carping rubbish , I wouldn't be surprised that you are either a sexual pervert or a rapist .
It's obvious you would do worse if put in his position , that's why you are defending him blindly without watching the Medal award video .

Go and watch it , the pervert , your colleague , was busy grabbing and kissing everyone who walked past him .

Nonsense ..
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Classicalman(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2023
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/breaking-jenni-hermoso-world-cup-30747168
Looked to me like she enjoyed it o. See the way she held him
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Mindlog: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2023
Kobicove:

Maybe he wanted to kiss the nonsense lesbianism out of her grin

Should he get sued, hope he can explain better to the judge.
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by silverkings: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2023
ArchiLimited:

E dey give me orgasm grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by asanausana91: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2023
England could have allow us to to beat them, this cup would have come to Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iran In Trouble For Fielding Men In A Female football Competition(photo) / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) / FIFA Approves New Football Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.